Kevin Gueug

DMT experience through breathing technique

3 posts in this topic

Hey folks, I have been watching this man. Does anyone have experience with this? Does it actually work? DMT drugs are forbidden in Norway.

Yes, when i started using my breathe, I was experiencing all kinds of beautiful dreamy beauty from beyond unspeakable yadda yadda type stuff off and on all day.  I was also alternating from heavenly to hellish states many times within a short period of time.  If your not tripping balls through your breath yet,  you might(or might not) want to look into it. Unspeakable high and beauty through mindfulness and breath.  Very instense and often sometimes painful.  None of this is happening for me anymore, even when I do a decent amount of breath stuff.  Working through deep pain into sublime joy, in 1 breath, up through all of you, not sure you can keep it up your whole life but it seems to play a part in the path and can be very fun.

Also, for me, i Just did it all the time.  I would have sitting sessions, but mostly i would just do it all day unless I had gone unconscious for a while.  To kick start the whole thing, 1 very long session might be good.  That is what I did, might be why it worked for me, or maybe just a concidence.  And im talking like several hours with small breaks when you also meditate but not with your breath.  You will find barriers in you that DO NOT want to do it, and will tell you to stop, push through.  Now you basically are high on dmt for a few  years :) enjoy.

Edited by Mulky
though of more stuff

I should probably add though, all i ever did, was extremely deeep in breath, while feeling the upward movement and expansion and opening up, and all the feelings, and usually just letting the breath fall out.  But the breath will eventually get quite huge and slow, then at times you just stop and watch the breath, and alternate.

Edited by Mulky
fun