Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

If you look at anything it can be beautiful

8 posts in this topic

I would actually love to see a nuclear bomb go off and kill millions of people. 

Imagining it, looks so beautiful. Maybe I just am only myself so much that I want to call myself beautiful. Maybe I am in love with myself! Because anything I produce is absolute beauty! A work of art! 

B70B7C9C-2057-46F8-9E43-390C9C3E4E2B.jpeg

Edited by Aakash

Why don't you contact the US military and ask them when they are testing a nuke next. Get yourself a front row seat. 

If you survive the blast try to get to a working laptop before you die of radiation poisoning and let us know how your doing. 

Only one person needs to die for it to be a beautiful experience for you. Opt for the agonising radiation death over the instant obliteration death please as it would make for a fun journal on here. 

@Bill W ZOINKS my dude chill! No need to murder him he needs to be alive for the bomb viewing :$

It's Love.

the survivors of nuclear fallout in Hiroshima be like: "Ooooooo sooooo bitifllll....domo arigato mr Little Boy

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 03/08/2019 at 9:54 PM, Bill W said:

Why don't you contact the US military and ask them when they are testing a nuke next. Get yourself a front row seat. 

If you survive the blast try to get to a working laptop before you die of radiation poisoning and let us know how your doing. 

Only one person needs to die for it to be a beautiful experience for you. Opt for the agonising radiation death over the instant obliteration death please as it would make for a fun journal on here. 

What about intrinsic death caused by the manufacturation of a nuclear weapon ?

Mans dies from the simple construct of a powerful weapon

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris LLOL i wrote this in the wrong section aahaha! 

major fucks!  using phones and forum is confusing! 

someone move this to meditation,consciousness! please

Edited by Aakash

Maybe I am in love with myself!

@Aakash , I think above two quotes are contradictory to each other. No matter how beautiful/handsome HarryPotter is, I don't think Voldemort would find him so when HP will go destroying his Horcruxes! Please... love your Horcruxes and don't go bombing them off! :D 

On 8/3/2019 at 11:39 AM, Aakash said:

Why are you saying this? Are you ok? Have you been in an actual war before? It's stage red/blue for generations. Not just death, but the hate/racism/bigotry gets passed on for generations without a clue.