theking00

I think I have experienced enlightenment

11 posts in this topic

I did self inquiry and i have experienced some ego death . I realised that I don't exit. 

Edited by theking00

And what are the implications of this? 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

There is nothing to gain from enlightenment.  

@Serotoninluv This happens to me constantly, as my ego gets super excited because it knew nothing but crippling anxiety, obsessive thinking and control before. It now wants control of these mystical experiences, and it’s hard to let go of that. What do you recommend in this case? I plan on going back to therapy as well to help with understanding these egoic patterns in me. 

@theking00 for me, true enlightenment is absolutely unmistakable. It's like having an orgasm during sex, it will be the most obvious thing in existence when it happens. You won't need to call your mum and ask her if you just had an orgasm, it's not a subtle thing. Likewise, if your sitting there thinking, "hmm I think that was enlightenment, might have been" then it probably wasnt. It will be 1000 times more obvious than when you orgasm.

Edited by Aaron p

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

I did self inquiry and i have experienced some ego death . I realised that I don't exit. 

@theking00 tell me, who was the one who realised this?

@theking00 Exactly. ?

How to do it. Bring your awareness to do" I 'sensation. 

Most likely it is "space where Toughts happen". 

Do not think and question verbally Just bring awareness to it. Without Toughts. 

You will be able to realize you are awareness in which everything happens including body. Your body is not aware quite contrary your body is in your awareness. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity