Manjushri

What is schizophrenia?

45 posts in this topic

Of course it's just a construct, but there are some regularities in "symptoms" so we can give it a name. 

To grt diagnosed with it, you need to have more than 2 out of 5 of these :

hallucinations, delusions (okay) 

trouble concentrating (LOL) 

incoherent behavior and speech

movement disorders

Alright. So what the fuck are hallucinations? I'm not naive realist so I'm not asking that. I'm asking, why is this person's experience different than the majority? 

Is it anything spiritual? A greater sensitivity? 

A person who gets a diagnosis of schizo would be a medium or a shaman (if spiritual work) and be revered and exalted in a different culture. 

What are delusions? How do they come into being? How can you start believing that the government is spying on you in paranoid schizo? 

I want to talk about it in general, from more aspects. When somebody is deranged, my theory is that it's all emotional problems, I can't fit hallucinations in that web of belief. 

I want to talk about it from a spiritual perspective, psychology as well. I decided to be a clinical psychologist a few days ago. Before that, I met my first person with that diagnosis. She has an extreme sensibility for art even though she is underage, a sensibility for life actually. A greater reverence of it. I admire her. 

You can imagine your fears into reality to some degree, and you can see collective energies or energies beyond your own mind. People who suffer from schiz. experience both to some degree.

Seeing energies beyond your mind happens instantly, without your mental human thinking of it,, delusions come from your own mind activity, you need to become clear in yourself to discern.

Some may say: 'it's all you, it's all coming from your mind', nope, there's also something as pure knowing consciousness beyond the human mind activity.

So root of delusion is fear and ignorance and the root of hallucination (perception out of the norm of perception) is...??? 

Their are also structural differences in their brains compared to "normal" people, much like Alzheimer's.

its more simpler than people give credit for 

all mental illness's come down to meta-knowledge , unless it includes a physiological brain structure, which it does and effects your INITIAL metaphysical approach to symbols around you 

if we put it into context, a person who thinks they are being spied on by the government. Is infact, NOT telling a lie, government's do actually spy on you. Therefore it's not an inaccurate statement 

The issue's arrive, when it gets embedded into their identity. 

"i" am getting spied on and not everyone, this to the unconscious schizophrenic, warps his own world view without him knowing, via the fact that you create your own reality 

What is happening on a metaphysical level is that the person is making links between HIS OWN metaphysical knowledge and interpretation of symbols and consciousness, which he is then believing. it's what we all do, but it is not scene as "normal" within the material paradigm. 

For example a schizophrenic person believing they are god. it comes from a position of fear as opposed to direct experience of truth 

if you aren't actually doing spirituality, then schizophrenic is a deem-able term. 

The issue with schizophrenic's is that they don't know how to introspect their own thought process and making assumptions based in groundless-beliefs that aren't related to truth. Which is the key difference between materialists that can actually ground their beliefs in a half-truth, i.e reality is physical, but showing you can't put your hand through a wall 

However, the schizophrenic, doesn't have any frame of reference or knowledge about reality, to be able to produce conclusive evidence. 

The only reason why our whole community is not schizophrenic is because we can actually say the following statement "you would be able to self- validate this by doing spirituality" 

However, if i said that even there was a god that spiritualist can not attain. Then that would be seen as schizophrenic even here! So its a matter of realtivity with evidence and believing relatives to be absolutes. 

But the irony is, the person who says he is god, is actually theoretically more accurate than any materialist. Its just irony can be a very dangerous thing. Because we don't want to admit they are true ourselves because truth itself is relative

The whole crux of treating schizophrenia is to show them they are creating their own reality and that requires spirituality and introspect of thoughts. 

edit: medication is only semi-effective like all of them that treat mental illness. It slows down the neurotransmitters in your brain, giving you more time to think and conclude an analysis of answers. However, its like any thought story... when you engage in it too much... It'll delude you to the point where your delusion becomes real and that is the unconditional love of god at work, allowing you free will to create anything you want. Because that's what it wants. God loves schizophrenic people 

Edited by Aakash

@Keyhole consciousness is not located in the brain. It is the consciousness which is schizophrenic, not the human. 

My theory is that schizophrenics are people who developed spiritual abilities in a previous life, but didn't also develop the necessary ethics / compassion / love to use these abilities for their true purpose (raising consciousness and creating discernment.) As a result, when they get born into this life, they are naturally tapped into the spiritual aether of the world (i.e. all the images and ideas people are creating), yet are unable to discern which images are illusionary and which represent something true, and so get caught up in the gross miasma of the collective consciousness ("I am Jesus!" "The FBI is spying on me using drones!" "Donald Trump is God!" etc.)

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

its more simpler than people give credit for 

all mental illness's come down to meta-knowledge , unless it includes a physiological brain structure, which it does and effects your INITIAL metaphysical approach to symbols around you 

if we put it into context, a person who thinks they are being spied on by the government. Is infact, NOT telling a lie, government's do actually spy on you. Therefore it's not an inaccurate statement 

The issue's arrive, when it gets embedded into their identity. 

"i" am getting spied on and not everyone, this to the unconscious schizophrenic, warps his own world view without him knowing, via the fact that you create your own reality 

What is happening on a metaphysical level is that the person is making links between HIS OWN metaphysical knowledge and interpretation of symbols and consciousness, which he is then believing. it's what we all do, but it is not scene as "normal" within the material paradigm. 

For example a schizophrenic person believing they are god. it comes from a position of fear as opposed to direct experience of truth 

if you aren't actually doing spirituality, then schizophrenic is a deem-able term. 

The issue with schizophrenic's is that they don't know how to introspect their own thought process and making assumptions based in groundless-beliefs that aren't related to truth. Which is the key difference between materialists that can actually ground their beliefs in a half-truth, i.e reality is physical, but showing you can't put your hand through a wall 

However, the schizophrenic, doesn't have any frame of reference or knowledge about reality, to be able to produce conclusive evidence. 

The only reason why our whole community is not schizophrenic is because we can actually say the following statement "you would be able to self- validate this by doing spirituality" 

However, if i said that even there was a god that spiritualist can not attain. Then that would be seen as schizophrenic even here! So its a matter of realtivity with evidence and believing relatives to be absolutes. 

But the irony is, the person who says he is god, is actually theoretically more accurate than any materialist. Its just irony can be a very dangerous thing. Because we don't want to admit they are true ourselves because truth itself is relative

The whole crux of treating schizophrenia is to show them they are creating their own reality and that requires spirituality and introspect of thoughts. 

edit: medication is only semi-effective like all of them that treat mental illness. It slows down the neurotransmitters in your brain, giving you more time to think and conclude an analysis of answers. However, its like any thought story... when you engage in it too much... It'll delude you to the point where your delusion becomes real and that is the unconditional love of god at work, allowing you free will to create anything you want. Because that's what it wants. God loves schizophrenic people 

Lol, no.  Its a biological disease.  Do you have a cure for dementia too?

@Aakash Yeah, this is just my theory, and I don't want anyone to think it's the reality of things. Schizophrenia is a lot more nuanced than my post makes it out. It's just an idea I've come up with.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@SerpaeTetra Yes, dementia is the neurons disappearing causing memory loss with old age.  The solution to it, is to realise that the past and future are illusions and not get so hung up in the past and create new experiences for yourself. That you don't need to remember old experiences and suffer from "dementia", god is absolute impermanence, it is not a problem the neurones are dissappearing, it is a matter of recontextualise the situation to see it as "normal" and not a result of "infunctionability"  

its like i said, there is a correlation with physiological structure, however, it is the understanding of meta-physics that creates solutions, to the problem. God has no mental illnesses, why because it is only a terminology for the un-understood.

schizophrenia is NOT a problem, it is part of the absolute diversity of god. The meta-knowledge inaccuracy and the suffering it causes. Is the problem. 

The suffering of dementia is the problem 

The suffering of ADHD is the problem 

The fact that people have these conditions, is not negative. 

its like i said, its consciousness defining the term in their identity that is the problem. The solution, is not a biological disease ONLY.   

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SerpaeTetra Yes, dementia is the neurons disappearing causing memory loss with old age.  The solution to it, is to realise that the past and future are illusions and not get so hung up in the past and create new experiences for yourself. That you don't need to remember old experiences and suffer from "dementia", god is absolute impermanence, it is not a problem the neurones are dissappearing, it is a matter of recontextualise the situation to see it as "normal" and not a result of "infunctionability"  

its like i said, there is a correlation with physiological structure, however, it is the understanding of meta-physics that creates solutions, to the problem. God has no mental illnesses, why because it is only a terminology for the un-understood. 

That is an interesting perspective and I'll try to be open-minded about that.  Does God have physical illnesses?  Are you saying there are no illnesses at all?

@SerpaeTetra No your interpreting it wrong, god has mental illnesses but a completely self-realised person (god) doesn't because they realise they are creating their own reality and that this was a belief picked up from someone operating in the scientific paradigm, which is the same thing as saying illness is an illusion. Its paradoxical of being an incomplete-complete-finite-infinite-being complex

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SerpaeTetra No your interpreting it wrong, god has mental illnesses but a completely self-realised person (god) doesn't because they realise they are creating their own reality and that this was a belief picked up from someone operating in the scientific paradigm, which is the same thing as saying illness is an illusion. Its paradoxical of being an incomplete-complete-finite-infinite-being complex

So in the same way, any self-realized person doesn't have any physical illnesses since they are creating their own reality?

50 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

It does  a schizophrenic person limited good to view their illness from your paradigm.

It helped me to cure my depression and some psychotic episodes I had. Literally I was crazy during parts of the day and all was because my ego couldn't handle the truth. It happened to me after I had a strong epiphany.

I know we are not all equal, if the schizophrenic doesn't understand or doesn't want to accept that he is not the thinker, that is hard to overcome.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@SerpaeTetra

47 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Lol, no.  Its a biological disease.  Do you have a cure for dementia too?

It has been proved that the way a person thinks ends changing his "biological brain", so which one is first, the egg (the way we think) or the chicken (the brain)?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Manjushri watch this! Very valuable to the question you are doing.

@SerpaeTetra Yes all they would have to say is i don't have any mental illness and theoretically they wouldn't. But this is only theory at the highest level of consciousness. This is why leo said in omnisciency he could heal his own body. It is precisely because you are using god ego and not human ego to assess the situation. That perhaps imagination could destroy imagination. 

@Keyhole again this is a misunderstanding, hallucinations are as real as "normal reality" there is no difference 

so there could be no distinction or actual "schizophrenic" person. In relativity there is, in absolute there isn't. 

So yes, all schizophrenia can be cured with the correct understanding as wintersolider says thought destroys thought.