Rodrigo SIlva

Leo, can universal conciousness be an ilusion?

26 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura If my awarness is the same as your awarness how come I don’t see what you are seeing? If there was only one conciousness that conciousness would be aware of all experiences that are happening right now. I go to sleep and wake up and always see the same human being and the same for you so my awarness must be individual and not universal. Could universal conciousness be an ilusion?

This was one of my objections on Leo’s new topic. I honestly don’t understand this! Does someone have an answer for this?

You can't understand it without awakening. And it's too radical to explain to you verbally.

You have to stop being a self to understand it. Your self-hood is getting in the way.

Self-hood is the illusion. There simply isn't no such thing as a self. It's being imagined.

What I'm telling you is: your birth is imaginary. You were never actually born, you simply believe you were.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't understand it without awakening. And it's too radical to explain to you verbally.

You have to stop being a self to understand it. Your self-hood is getting in the way.

Self-hood is the illusion. There simply isn't no such thing as a self. It's being imagined.

What I'm telling you is: your birth is imaginary. You were never actually born, you simply believe you were.

Even if there is no ego my I experiences a particular kind of experience and your I experiences another experience. If these are the same I it must have been seperated somehow  sticking one part of itself into one experience and another part into another exeperience because I don’t experience your experience. Does this make any sense?

@Rodrigo SIlva The Absolute experiences itself through form. Without the contrast of duality we would never know about Oneness. So we need a limited mind to know the infinite one (as paradoxical as it may sound). The illusion is localized, but this we all share - the essence of reality and the no-mind perspective.

You are everything except the self haha. That's the joke God is completely utterly selfless. 

Only problem I somehow have with this (reality is afterall perfect, literally, actually) is that people might create convictions and another world view(much close to Truth then materialistic one) and wreck havoc. Abuse is the only thing that worries me. But afterall if they are getting this teachings that is how it supposed to be. 

Point of everything is Love. It is all That is(not a nice story but Truth). 

Imagination, dream Whatever you might define it, it is Just pure Love and it is perfect and total. It is so total that all possible views of it are True. ?

12 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Rodrigo SIlva The Absolute experiences itself through form. Without the contrast of duality we would never know about Oneness. So we need a limited mind to know the infinite one (as paradoxical as it may sound). And this we all share - a no-mind perspective.

This one twited my mind so hard I can’t even tell you ? 

Why would we need a limited perspective to experience the infinite prespective? Why couldn’t it just experience itself?

10 minutes ago, Rodrigo SIlva said:

Why would we need a limited perspective to experience the infinite prespective? Why couldn’t it just experience itself?

It does when one awakes. The illusion is localized, however. One has to get disillusioned to realize their true nature.

@zeroISinfinity yes bro, forget calling it a shapeshifter. 

Its all love, love of what ? 

Love of all possibilities being 

which makes the J-man correct (Jesus) 

Genesis 1:26-27

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

you created yourself to recreate god in the image of humans ? 

The prince of hell strikes again! Because the prince of hell is built in the image of god.

God = ego Aakash + god = pure god is all equal to god = Aakash 

edit: this is a highly biased quote only using a single quote to support a broad possible non-truth statement. Nonetheless shaping - shifter ?

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash You are so focused on appearances and making sense of them. 

That's ego mind. ❤️?

Exactly like I said Everything is Pure Infinite Formles Love. Actually. 

That is what Consciousness /You are. 

@Aakash never existed. 

Like @Nahm said you Will never be that character in tought stories you are always. awareness. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Rodrigo SIlva said:

@Leo Gura If my awarness is the same as your awarness how come I don’t see what you are seeing? If there was only one conciousness that conciousness would be aware of all experiences that are happening right now. I go to sleep and wake up and always see the same human being and the same for you so my awarness must be individual and not universal. Could universal conciousness be an ilusion?

This was one of my objections on Leo’s new topic. I honestly don’t understand this! Does someone have an answer for this?

Take out your hand and choose a finger to focus on.  Become conscious it is the finger.  Now shift your consciousness.  Look at the finger again but shift and expand it.  See the finger as the entire hand but do not remove your gaze from the finger.  Just become conscious that it is the whole hand.

That is universal consciousness. You are both the finger and the hand simultaneously.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@zeroISinfinity ahah what appearances ? Everything IS?.

@Rodrigo SIlva that right there is the  absolute infinity that made himself for the purpose of being itself without any definition as to what that limited self is defined to do, because that is infact itself;) turn a human into god and he will no longer be known as human. 

The ego that doesn’t exist, made up the rules by confusing itself and that includes the word “awareness” 

Edited by Aakash

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity ahah what appearances ? Everything IS?.

@Rodrigo SIlva that right there is the  absolute infinity that made himself for the purpose of being itself without any definition as to what that limited self is defined to do, because that is infact itself;) turn a human into god and he will no longer be known as human. 

The ego that doesn’t exist, made up the rules by confusing itself and that includes the word “awareness” 

You're God to the tee! You confuse the crap of us! Just kidding..i get ya..i really do :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

because I don’t experience your experience.

But what you're overlooking is that oneness does not require that you experience my experience.

You have set up that stipulation. Now you must realize that it's you who set up that stipulation, so undo it.

Your fantasies about how oneness must be is getting in the way of realizing how oneness actually is.

Oneness includes twoness and all the rest.

I doesn't make sense because you're not awake. If it made sense, you'd already be awake and we wouldn't need to have this conversation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Many=two =one=None. 

Yup totality and perfection. 

Amazing Just Fucking amazing. Love you all. 

@Inliytened1

? Mysticism = i-am-god-ism 

Undefinable definition 

noun: undefinable 

verb : undefinable 

adverb: undefinable 

adjective: undefinable 

undefinable definition: by definition. 

in 2019 a chronic over thinker by the name of Aakash coined the term for himself- the god particle. ??‍♂️ In which he proclaimed only absolute possibilities are possible 

Edited by Aakash

Once you have a mystical experience of the Absolute this will no longer be a question.  You have to escape the realm of the relative to realize Absolutes.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ahah the only way to break down the trinity is to acknowledge as truth that you are your big self, but in a baby version and that all truths are relative because of this. However it does not take any superior ranking because YOU AREEEEE GOD! YOU ARE IT! ?so do what ever you want to do, because you create your own reality. We just have very limited facets of god! Our infinite mind is infinite intelligence! God’s mind is infinite intelligence! It’s the same intelligence just on a different scale. You have to use all the “facets!” Become more godly with changing your “awareness” for the rest of your life and it’s by definition . Undefinable how godly one can become. 

If godly to you means traditional enlightenment no self! Then that’s great! Any truth that contains god is the highest truth ??‍♂️

Which means all self deceptions are infact plausible for your own nirvana! Ahaha like I said, the reason self deception exists IS BECAUSE GOD IS UNCONDITIONALLY LOVING

@Rodrigo SIlva this is what it means to have awareness, it means to understand you are god

Edited by Aakash

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have to escape the realm of the relative to realize Absolutes.

Ahaha all of that to realise that it’s absolute relativity and you can’t escape any absolutes ?. Absolute creativity to create any absolutes. Absolute happiness to create absolute love. Absolute absolute to become omniscient ! Absolute infinity to become absolute onnipresent. Absolute truth to be absolute self - the god particle (absolute possibilities) 

this is what the echo chamber was designed for people to realise. Once there was enough different enlightened beings it would have to be relative. Thus making you all realise the god particle is absolute possibilities. 

Looks like Christmas came early for me 

project name: tree of life 

project aim: echo chamber 

project objective: getting rid of enlightenment types as absolutes when they are actually relative absolutely. 

Project type: classified 

persona: need to know when the time is right for their participation - absolute free will 

Edited by Aakash

@Inliytened1 There are more "mystical experiences" possible not Just "Blackhole" Absolute. 

Formless everythingness in "waking state" with no apparent physical boundaries. 

Spherical Awareness, Leo mentoins White hole didn't get there. Yet. ?

No access to 5 meo dmt or other "drugs". 

How to not get insane. ?

Halo type of Awareness, yeah miss that too.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura and all others, have you watched someone die or be born since integrating your non-dual experiences?

@Rodrigo SIlva I'm tagging you in case we get interesting responses. I think this might be insightful for everybody.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the average person, when watching someone die, we might think: "oh, so human beings eventually cease to be." We think this because the human meat-bag that we observe, which was once animated, is now no longer animated.

This apparent lack of animation tends to characterize what we call "physical death." We don't consider death to have occurred until the body stops acting. (breathing, heart beating, etc.) I am using "acting" and "animating" interchangeably.

Along with this ceasing of animation, the distinct qualities that the human meat-bag once exhibited appear to cease as well: the things which we might call "personality" or "soul."

"Personality" and "soul," it seems, are merely the labels we give onto the cumulative actions we observe of a human being. This is why we think of "souls" as exclusive to "sentient beings." It is conventionally agreed upon that rocks do not have "soul" simply for the observation that they do not act.

So throughout the process of observing a "physical death," we might conclude that death is the ceasing of animation in a body and consequently the extinguishing of whatever self-animating qualities were contained within (i.e. "soul.")

Furthermore, we tend to believe (unsurprisingly, due to culture): "I am a human being." This is a vague notion. Are we the body? Are we the soul? In my experience, most people I talk to believe that they are a soul of some type. The body is what is "had" by the "I."

So what is the "I?" The soul! Of course!

Well, the "soul" was seemingly shown to be annihilated through the process of "physical death."

Since many believe that they ARE the "soul," this might lead us to think: "I will eventually cease to be." That is to say, we can make the abstract connection that just as the meat-bag before our eyes is no longer capable of animation, and consequently there is no "soul" to be found within, the same thing will occur to ME, the SOUL that I AM if MY body were to undergo this "death."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conversely, as the Greeks once thought, one might arrive at the opposite conclusion that, "though the body has died, the soul lives on!" One might argue this on the basis that since the body was possessed by the soul, "physical death" is merely the relinquishing of this possession, and that the "soul" is doing its "soul thing" elsewhere independent of the body.

Now, I understand that everything typed thus far is absolutely relative, grounded in nothing but circular, self-referencing imagery.

Furthermore, it would be impossible to arrive at any of the conclusions above in the absence of a thinking mind.

The biggest kicker is, this whole thing hinges on a false notion of "I."

So I am not arguing for these conclusions whatsoever. Rather, I am doing my best to illustrate the common way of thinking about death, and I am acknowledging that there is a fair reason that one might imagine that they will eventually cease to be.

It's not an accident that almost every adult human has some notion of nonexistence. This notion was deliberately arrived at through a combination of hearsay and observation.

This notion is especially convincing if you happen to have the opportunity to watch a death occur right in front of your eyes.

Personally, my grandmother is due to die within a week. This might sound (very) insensitive, but I'm weirdly looking forward to watching it occur. Of course, I love my grandmother (to whatever limits relative love has) and... now I just sound like a dick haha. Wow, it's very hard not to sound crazy the second you question cultural norms. (i.e "death" is "bad," "love" is "good")

So anyway, have you witnessed what we call "physical death?" Or conversely, have you witnessed "birth?"

It's easier to accept that "you were never born" or that "you can never die" while you are sitting alone in your room, but can you really say that while watching your grandma die?

Well, I'll find that out soon, but I'm interested in hearing your take :)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.