LoveandPurpose

difference between ego and personality?

7 posts in this topic

I heard @Leo Gura talk about the personality and the ego being two different things. He said if the ego subsides the personality shines brighter.

What then is the personality exactly?

49 minutes ago, LoveandPurpose said:

it is a measure of how we choose to express and identify ourselves, our unique expression xD

The masks we put on, the acts we play. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

1 hour ago, LoveandPurpose said:

I heard @Leo Gura talk about the personality and the ego being two different things. He said if the ego subsides the personality shines brighter.

True Personality = ego - devil.

Have fun taking the devil out of the ego and leaving pure Love and creativity.  You'll need an awakening.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I had an awakening experience one time in the kitchen with my mom and sister. Out of pure love I hugged them for the first time in more than a decade. 

I think this example is pretty good if you ask me :)

@AlldayLoop it is.  That's the example of all examples because you become conscious of Oneness and Absolute Love.  You are God and therefore everything and everyone is you - so you love them.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The ego is an imaginary identity that manifests as a self-defense mechanism when the personality becomes inflamed by an overstimulated nervous system from an overstimulated world.

This is why when we get away from society everything eventually calms down and you become more you because the more calm and still you are, the more you notice the "imaginary" nature of the ego, that was simply a self-defense mechanism or side effect from your natural-self being over-stimulated so it created a shell (in a sense) to protect itself until the storm is over.

That's creation for ya, that's infinite intelligence.

B R E A T H E