mkrksms

How to get out?

27 posts in this topic

@mkrksms Were you tripping by yourself or with others? It might be good to have a high quality trip sitter if you are not experienced. 

@AlldayLoop By myself. This might have been one of the least challening trips I’ve had overall though, even if there still was some resistance. Before this it was a long time ago I did psychedelics, but used to take them quite often some years ago when I had even more shit to purge and inner demons to face. Guess I’m very sensitive also.

There’s pros and cons with having someone with you but generally I prefer doing it alone. And I also don’t know anyone right now that would be a good tripsitter. But yeah, for a while it felt like I needed some support and that’s why I posted here.

Edited by mkrksms

@DrMobius Yeah that’s exactly what frightened me. It is beautiful but terrifying.

Edited by mkrksms

On 8/3/2019 at 5:27 AM, mkrksms said:

realized how death is an illusion and in the end it didn’t feel good at all. I also remembered seeing this many times before. Unfortunately the one thing that really seems to stick with me is the terror of not being able to die. Don’t know how to get further.

This sounds so silly.

First off, it's not silly. I've been there. 

Investigate why this seems terrifying to you. Maybe your whole life you've been counting on death as the "big sleep." Comforting. That no matter how good or bad things turn out, you can finally rest at the end. The ego simultaneously fears death and finds comfort in the idea of death as an escape. But this comfort you feel is not a warm feeling, is it? Why? Because this comfort is fear-based. The reason you have this relationship with death is because you also fear life... You may be in denial about some aspects of yourself, and this is normal. It doesn't have to be this way though, you can change it.

Having Revelations like you just had on LSD, SOMETIMES ISNT SUPPOSED TO FEEL GOOD. It's challenging, it rocks you to your core, and it surfaces fears that you didn't realize existed. This is true growth. Things will get better if you just keep learning and investigating. You'll soon realize the fear you have is also an illusion, perpetuated by your ego to keep you locked down. It's a natural survival mechanism. The only way to move forward is to understand how it works. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo