mkrksms

How to get out?

27 posts in this topic

you want to get out? where? where do you feel you are now and where do you want to be?

45 minutes ago, karkaore said:

you want to get out? where? where do you feel you are now and where do you want to be?

I don’t know. Maybe that’s the problem

@mkrksms You can always go back to pretending your separate from infinity - not.:D

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@mkrksms You can always go back to pretending your seperate from infinity. Other then that I'm at a loss.

How can this be so painful? I’m fucking exhausted

@mkrksms Relax. Your decompressing from the finite self like a Scuba diver needs to decompress when returning to the surface. Take your time and decompress slowly.

6 hours ago, mkrksms said:

I feel trapped in infinity

Keep meditating.  To be truly conscious that you are infinity will liberate you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@mkrksms There's no way in and no way out. You are the spontaneous miracle of existence.

unborn Truth

Just to have a better sense of where you are right now, have you taken any psychedelics recently? 

@mkrksms your mind has created an impartial projection, an idea of what enlightenment really is. If there are feelings of trapped-ness or worry there is still way to much ego here. Who is the one who is trapped? Being trapped or not has nothing to do with spirituality or your inner work...show me the one who is trapped 

10 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

Just to have a better sense of where you are right now, have you taken any psychedelics recently? 

I was still on LSD when writing this actually..

4 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@mkrksms your mind has created an impartial projection, an idea of what enlightenment really is. If there are feelings of trapped-ness or worry there is still way to much ego here. Who is the one who is trapped? Being trapped or not has nothing to do with spirituality or your inner work...show me the one who is trapped 

Yes, very much ego. It seems like my thoughts, concepts and ideas are forming reality. On one hand this felt like an insight in itself, but on the other it seemed like just another delusion.

I realized how death is an illusion and in the end it didn’t feel good at all. I also remembered seeing this many times before. Unfortunately the one thing that really seems to stick with me is the terror of not being able to die. Don’t know how to get further.

This sounds so silly.

Edited by mkrksms

@mkrksms its not silly bro, I actually know what your talking about. The feeling of being trapped on LSD, I relate big time. But, let us steady our focus, not on what is experienced, but on who is experiencing. This is the only way to make progress

@mkrksms

Turn the tables. Trap infinity inside of you. Create your own world ;)

Edited by Truth Addict