tashawoodfall

Careful what you ask for

6 posts in this topic

So a lot has happened.  Basically I went out on a date ended up having sex that night and before I know it literally 2 weeks later I’m pacing back and forth at the marriage license office while this crazy dude is getting a marriage license.  Before I know it I’m saying vows at some random quick wedding chapel in Vegas.  There was no prenup so basically I’m a multi millionaire now.

i no longer need to work and got a badass new car and a 6 karat ring ?

Here’s what I’m now facing.  Fucking belly of the beast.  I have no excuses now I have to do my life purpose work now.

my ego has been backlashing so much and I’m just trying to put myself together.

what helps is visualizing and talking out loud to myself to work through some detrimental beliefs 

@tashawoodfall Doesn't sound like an ideal situation and with lots of red fags. You have basically been 'purchased' and now seen as 'owned property' by your new beau. A bird in a golden cage kind of situation. 

Super rich dudes have always given me creeps. Perhaps the limiting belief to tackle would be 'I need a man/rich man to make me feel complete/worthy'. Work on cultivating healthy self-love and stay safe.

Hugs

Give me 1/8 and I give you my enlightened advice to not loose everything 

Wow, that’s great! :D

If you need any help on what to do with it just let know haha

I have an opinion on everything :D