Justincredible76

How to make my friend compelled to turn inward?

4 posts in this topic

A friend of mine who currently has no understanding of consciousness, meditation, enlightenment or spirituality told me that he would be willing to begin to learn about it if i want him to, and that i should send him resources to learn about it. As i said he has 0 understanding of the subject, and it would just mean the world to me if i could be the reason he becomes enlightened. I desperately need ideas to “lure” him into the act of turning inward. I need to plant the seed in him so he is absolutely forced and compelled by his better judgement and reason to turn inward into enlightenment, like myself. I soon plan to go to a monastery, and if i can somehow succeed in convincing him to come with me, i think enlightenment wouldn't be too far off for him. If he becomes enlightened, i can pretty much die without much regret. Please give me any ideas or resources you think would be the best of the best ways to convince him, his well being depends on it! 

He should be willing to learn for himself not for you, otherwise this will be a dead-end anyway if theres no genuine interest coming from his place

why do you want to convince him so badly? ask that yourself.  That's quite unhealthy behaviour. Recognize the suffering you create. Understanding this will help you.

provide the resources you think are good for him, but let him make the decision if he takes it, and if so, how far he will take it.

If you don't know how. It means you're not awaken enough. Still sleepy' focus on yourself first.

Edited by Aeris

5 hours ago, Justincredible76 said:

his well being depends on it!

For him, flip this upon you. Arrive at a clarity that you can ‘connect the dots’ with ease, in simple words, from his suffering, to his liberation. If he can receive a few inklings of how he creates his suffering, they’re like seeds. The rain for these seeds, is the reoccurrence of the sufferings. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE