FoxFoxFox

What is love?

234 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything you're aware of is the Absolute.

You have yet to realize that formlessness and form are identical.

Isn't this a bit of a paradox? At least when it comes down to intellectual interpretation. 

“Even Da Vinci couldn't paint you
And Stephen Hawking can't explain you
Rosetta Stone could not translate you
I'm at a loss for words, I'm at a loss for words
I couldn't put it in a novel
I wrote a page, but it was awful
Now I just want to sing your gospel
I'm at a loss for words, I'm at a loss for words” 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot understand Love through talk. You must find it by doing the practices. You must open your heart.

Very true.

As I said, this is all just entertainment this internet stuff. 

You gotta do the practises. 

And eventually make everything your practise. Even entertainment  and internet :)

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

On 8/6/2019 at 10:36 AM, Mikael89 said:

I just checked what Winterknight has to say about Love. The one here I'm most sure is enlightened is him. And he confirms what I have said.

It's so obvious. But whatever, I'm not against feeling good. Although personally I prefer Truth over feeling good. It's understandable that people desperately try to find a way to feel better in this madness.

Just wanted to share his words about this matter.

You are right, ultimately. How you feel just doesn’t matter, and has nothing to do with reality. I apologize for the attempts to help you feel better in the past. It was foolish of me, and a waste of my time.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Hahaha, Hahahahahaha totallity Just breaks mind does it. No wonder for insanity hahaha.

"Nature of Conciousness" and Consciousness actual One  helluva thing. 

Don't forget the difference between stages and states.

All I can say is this, the interpretation of an awakening experience is directly dependent on your current level of development. Stage green will surely experience the absolute as love.

Also, remember every stage interprets itself as if it were two stages higher. E.g, Green might think it's Turquoise. One must stay open to further development and radically different interpretations.

Remember it always seems as though you've reached the maximum until you've gone further.

In other words, the Absolute is whatever you want it to be, because you created it.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

@Anton Rogachevski Absolute is Absolute. It does not depend on relative perspectives of egoic mind stuck in duality btw me and others. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

Of course, but you can't bring it back as an insight unless it went through a duality filter first. This is an unchangeable fact. (If you don't get it you are deluded by your own perception, thinking it's correct without further contemplating that question.)

28 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Anton Rogachevski Yes, and I love how unchangeable facts are so logical. 

Let's go deeper on that one.

Can we talk about anything non-dual without first dualising (interpreting, perceiving) it? Isn't that interpretation directly dependent on your level of cognitive development and knowledge?

@Anton Rogachevski In Truth there is no duality at all. All is Good. 

All dualities gets created by "other self" false self in order to perpetuate itself. 

What probably confuses you is contrasting nature of appearances inside Consciousness. But how otherwise everything can exist. There is no good and bad there is only good. 

Yeah bodhi is high within this one. 

21 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Anton Rogachevski Love of what you really are is pure perfect absolute uncoditional. 

false self is illusion and  incapable of Love. 

self=fear

Don't you Love the "false self"?

Surely Love is an aspect of the absolute but not all of it. There are many more aspects to it. (Including the devil.) The secret is not to cling to just one, but embrace all.

The Truth is a multi faceted diamond.