FoxFoxFox

What is love?

234 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 He is certainly not talking about lovebliss. It is funny to me that he says "love is kind of reflection of the truth of non-duality." which is certainly the case, but also believes it to be relational, which it definitely is not. 

That is why i doubt his understanding.

Regardless, this conversation is at an impasse. I wish you well.

@Mikael89 put it like this, if love is what you want, you’ll get love. If love is not what you want or told so. Then it will be what you get. 

Truth be told, it’s really up to you. 

One can tell you there’s love and one can tell you there’s not. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

It's so obvious. But whatever, I'm not against feeling good. Although personally I prefer Truth over feeling good. It's understandable that people desperately try to find a way to feel better in this madness.

You don't get to choose between Truth or feeling good. Who is the you that chooses? The truth feels good. When someone asks what kind of food you want and they are equally healthy, would you pick the one you hate over the one that you love? If a part of you, the true, deeper part didn't inherently know that the truth feels good, you wouldn't seek it. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Funnily enough, the vibe i'm getting from this conversation winterknight just posted is on of bliss. Of course its hard to confirm or deny when he chooses to not indulge it, but the "buzz" the dude mentions sounds like just that.

@Mikael89 Ultimately it is Love. Love is all That is. 

Actual Love not philosophical conceptual BS. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Mikael89 not quite, I gave you practical advice, but of these answers which ever you choose is unconditional love either way. I’m just saying tis up to you :) 

3 hours ago, Truthority said:

@Aakash We are all enlightened. 

Most of us are just too dumb to realize it.

Thank you. 

That is the only thing that will save humanity from itself. 

So don't be surprised when people here want to crucify me... 

A is Bs

B is Bs

C believe A is truth

D believe B it is truth

C is knowing all words-belief are groundless and cloudy fuck

WinterKnight is not conscious what love is. He has not had an awakening to Absloute Love.

I keep telling you guys, this goes way deeper than you think. There are many facets to awakening and very few people have become conscious of all of them.

Most of the people you look up to, who you think are fully awake, are not.

This work is extremely, extremely tricky.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura This might be the dumbest question you ever got, but does one need to fully awaken to their true nature first before becoming conscious of Absolute Love? Or can someone become conscious of Absolute Love without knowing their true nature?

4 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

@Leo Gura This might be the dumbest question you ever got, but does one need to fully awaken to their true nature first before becoming conscious of Absolute Love? Or can someone become conscious of Absolute Love without knowing their true nature?

Absolute Love is idenetical to your true nature.

There are facets to the Absolute. These facets can be realized in any order and at various levels of comprehensiveness.

But don't be confused, all of these facets are identical to one another in the end. But even so, it is important to realize them individually. It is not enough to realize one facet and think you automatically understand all the rest, even though they are one in the end.

People here who are fully enlightened. 

@Nahm @Leo Gura

These guys 100%

Everyone who become "Blackhole" and there few people here. 

So all in all that's it. 

You can not claim enlightenment without God realization. 

@zeroISinfinity I am not fully enlightened. But I do know what Love is.

@zeroISinfinity WHAT THE FUCK, ???

all it took was one comment from Leo LOL! I worked months on this man ?

seperate state to now : 

And no Leo and nahm are not fully awake. Do you even know how much effort it takes to embed a facet Lol. Nahm cant even tell me what absolute infinity is LOL! 

Do you know how far I’ve tried to expand my consciousness. It won’t go past 2 cm, LOL! I can’t feel god’s mind. That’s what you have to do after becoming absolute absolutes. That’s when you start to feel reality. It continues forever 

just like how it feels to move your finger, that’s how it should feel for you and absolute infinity. I’ve been trying for like 2 hour so nows now

this is when I personally think your fully awake. When you feel that “buzzing. Warm” feeling throughout the whole of reality. 

It happened when you attached yourself to your body. So after enough years you’ll attach to absolute absolutes. Should happen just like all the other “gods” 

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@zeroISinfinity I am not fully enlightened. But I do know what Love is.

Can any living being on this earth be “fully enlightened”? If you say there are facets to the Absolute, I can only imagine from my limited knowledge that there are infinite facets. How the hell would a human being be able to walk the earth permanently as that???

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I was contemplating the other time about love . distinguishing love was my first experience in spirtuality. But all I know about love is this positive alien fulfilling feeling. But Then I thought what is love really ? , And I couldn't answer that and I am somewhat confused. How does God experience love . If it is not postive or alien or fulfilling then what is left from love?. And then I also asked why does God understand. Like why is not God just  dump infinity ?

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But I do know what Love is.

If you are 100% certain about this, aren’t you considering creating a course or a mini series about it?

Or is even the use of language and real life example not going to cut it?

Edited by AlldayLoop

31 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Can any living being on this earth be “fully enlightened”?

"Fully" is relative ... But in that context, NO. Your body can not hold this. You either leave it or stay in it (staying in it = "lesser" than "fully")

Not sure if my attempt is accurate but my knowing of it is :)

❤️?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

36 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

If you are 100% certain about this, aren’t you considering creating a course or a mini series about it?

Or is even the use of language and real life example not going to cut it?

Please do @Leo Gura this is MOST needed.

Edited by Dimi

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

my take on a lot of you is that you are far too concerned about the gathering knowledge from your experiences  and making sense of things and putting it into your own language and upholding it. i suppose this is part of being human. if one thing is clear you can have various perspectives on spiritual liberation and peace. it's hard to gage how far along a person is except it's usually apparent if someone is conscious vs someone who is entirely unconscious, usually in their behavior and how they are aspiring to live their lives, how accepting they are of others and the world, etc. Someone getting drunk every weekend and looking to go to a bar for a fight vs someone who seems curious and introspective and seems to be living life in a way wanting to see it unfold. 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

@zeroISinfinity WHAT THE FUCK, ???

all it took was one comment from Leo LOL! I worked months on this man ?

Start doing nothing (meditation). Life is intrinsically effortless. “You” is the efforter. 

And no Leo and nahm are not fully awake. Do you even know how much effort it takes to embed a facet Lol. Nahm cant even tell me what absolute infinity is LOL! 

I told you the truth. Contemplate the answer rather than deflecting via identifying the answer with Nahm.

Do you know how far I’ve tried to expand my consciousness. It won’t go past 2 cm, LOL! I can’t feel god’s mind.

Nobody’s telling you the expansion of consciousness is via more thinking.  

just like how it feels to move your finger, that’s how it should feel for you and absolute infinity. I’ve been trying for like 2 hour so nows now

this is when I personally think your fully awake. When you feel that “buzzing. Warm” feeling throughout the whole of reality. 

It happened when you attached yourself to your body. So after enough years you’ll attach to absolute absolutes. Should happen just like all the other “gods” 

That’s all a lofty idea. What you ultimately seek is simple and has always been everpresent.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE