FoxFoxFox

What is love?

234 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

There's plenty of people who hate their hands.

Hating one's hand implies loving a mental image of an ideal hand. How's that for a proof for love?

See, you can't escape love. But you can limit it, and therefore limit yourself.

Love is Absolute. Hatred is relative.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Mikael89 No. That would make sense if we were talking about the emotion "love" (which's opposite is hate) and not true love (which's opposite are fear and separation). 

You have mistaken pure being with the Self (you understand Shiva but not shakti, Sat-Cit but not Ananda, The father but not the mother, Godhead but not the Holy-spirit etc. etc). The reason for that is that you still take ownership of the void which you perceive to be "the underlying Reality", no matter how unconscious and subtle this ownership is (to us where you falter is quite evident, but hey that's the unconscious for you). 

At the end of the day, this is still an incomplete understanding. The word "love" is perfectly applicable here. 

45 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Hating one's hand implies loving a mental image of an ideal hand. How's that for a proof for love?

See, you can't escape love. But you can limit it, and therefore limit yourself.

Love is Absolute. Hatred is relative.

Damn you, stop reminding me. ?

@Nahm "If it’s not working..try plugging it in." Gura, Leo

xDxD

Loooove quotes!!! thank you :x

In my last LSD trip a month ago I was shown how to pill all the layers on top of me that were hiding the love that I am, there are sooo many traumas and authenticity on top of my true nature which is pure love, I felt like I was a river that was clogged and was being cleaned and purified and the more I relaxed the more the river would flow freely and effortless, and I couldn't stop thinking that even tho I had a lot to "clean" and many layers to uncover, in that moment I was also pure love, and the sentence kept repeating itself in my mind "oh the many faces of love".

Here is a good one from Osho:

Osho, What is Love?

Osho: It depends. There are as many loves as there are people. Love is a hierarchy, from the lowest rung to the highest, from sex to superconsciousness. There are many many layers, many planes of love. It all depends on you. If you are existing on the lowest rung, you will have a totally different idea of love than the person who is existing on the highest rung. Adolf Hitler will have one idea of love, Gautama Buddha another; and they will be diametrically opposite, because they are at two extremes.

At the lowest, love is a kind of politics, power politics. Wherever love is contaminated by the idea of domination, it is politics. Whether you call it politics or not is not the question, it is political. And millions of people never know anything about love except this politics — the politics that exists between husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. It is politics, the whole thing is political: you want to dominate the other, you enjoy domination. And love is nothing but politics sugar-coated, a bitter pill sugar-coated.

You talk about love but the deep desire is to exploit the other. And I am not saying that you are doing it deliberately or consciously. People are falling in love with horses, dogs, animals, machines, things. Why? Because to be in love with human beings has become an utter hell, a continuous conflict — nagging, always at each other’s throats. This is the lowest form of love. Nothing is wrong with it if you can use it as a steppingstone , if you can use it as a meditation.

If you can watch it, if you try to understand it, in that very understanding you will reach another rung, you will start moving upwards. Only at the highest peak, when love is not a relationship any more, when love becomes a state of your being, the lotus opens totally and great perfume is released — but only at the highest peak. At its lowest, love is just a political relationship. At its highest, love is a religious state of consciousness. I love you too, Buddha loves, Jesus loves, but their love demands nothing in return.

Their love is given for the sheer joy of giving it; it is not a bargain. Hence the radiant beauty of it, hence the transcendental beauty of it. It surpasses all the joys that you have known. When I talk about love, I am talking about love as a state. It is unaddressed: you don’t love this person or that person, you simply love. You are love. Rather than saying that you love somebody, it will be better to say you are love. So whosoever is capable of partaking, can partake.

Whosoever is capable of drinking out of your infinite sources of being, you are available — you are available unconditionally. That is possible only if love becomes more and more meditative. `Medicine’ and `meditation’ come from the same root. Love as you know it is a kind of disease: it needs the medicine of meditation. If it passes through meditation, it is purified. And the more purified it is, the more ecstatic.

Everybody has their own idea of love. And only when you come to the state where all ideas about love have disappeared, where love is no more an idea but simply your being, then only will you know its freedom. Then love is God. Then love is the ultimate truth. Let your love move through the process of meditation. Watch it: watch the cunning ways of your mind, watch your power-politics. And nothing else except continuous watching and observing is going to help.

When you say something to your woman or your man, look at it: what is the unconscious motive? Why are you saying it? Is there some motive? Then what is it? Be conscious of that motive, bring it to consciousness — because this is one of the secret keys for transforming your life: anything that becomes conscious disappears. Your motives remain unconscious, that’s why you remain in their grip. Make them conscious, bring them to light, and they will disappear.

It is as if you pull up a tree and bring the roots to the sunlight: they will die, they can exist only in the darkness of the soil. Your motives also exist only in the darkness of your unconsciousness. So the only way to transform your love is to bring all the motivations from the unconscious into the conscious. Slowly slowly, those motives will die. And when love is unmotivated, then love is the greatest thing that can ever happen to anybody. Then love is something of the ultimate, of the beyond.

That is the meaning when Jesus says, “God is love.” I say to you: Love is God. God can be forgotten, but don’t forget love — because it is the purification of love that will bring you to God. If you forget about God completely, nothing is lost. But don’t forget love, because love is the bridge. Love is the process of alchemical change in your consciousness.

Osho

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Truth is that which is. Right here in this very moment. No need to make it anything more than that. 

Debate over.

Love is a dog from hell.
- Bukowski

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

@Truthority lol your seriously unenlightened ? 

the more I realised enlightened beings calling themselves enlightened are actually unenlightened on this forum is actually hilarious. 

My scope of enlightened people has gone from 40 to now 6/7 active members lol. Which doesn’t include myself. 

The devils have corrupt their own enligntenrmnt via unconditional love and self -deception. ? it truly is a sight to behold lol. 

The irony being because it believes it is now enlightened. LOL but trying to brush it off as there is no enlightenment. 

Edited by Aakash

@MsNobody :x

What a delightful read and glad to hear you’re doing well! 

1 hour ago, MsNobody said:

Everybody has their own idea of love. And only when you come to the state where all ideas about love have disappeared, where love is no more an idea but simply your being, then only will you know its freedom. Then love is God. Then love is the ultimate truth. Let your love move through the process of meditation. Watch it: watch the cunning ways of your mind, watch your power-politics. And nothing else except continuous watching and observing is going to help.

Love this part! Sooooo true of the ‘relationship politicking’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

All physical manifestation whatsoever is a direct manifestation of God's Will, Intelligence, and Love for itself.

Love is pure creativity and Absolute Freedom.

When you die, you become Infinite Love. Unbounded, unlimited, formless, infinite. There is no difference between life or death, other than in your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yay Blackhole! God Fucking meditate to become yourself. You are it right now. But you do not know. 

c3f9276b8e87fcf6e5b1bf59a17125b9.gif

@zeroISinfinity fine I get it now, my future is too powerful to implement now. Makes sense why would something that’s 1500+ years away useful now. 

I’ll love you for how you are then. It still doesn’t excuse your behaviour in my books. 

Being infinite love, is the same thing as being myself. Just not on a limited scale for now. 

I guess what is considered ego in this era, is not considered what is ego in the next. Hence I still think you have an ego. It is what it is I guess.

your mind hasn’t cognised your own enlightenment. 

Even in enlightenment, free will exists. But this gets recontextualise in the future. I’m hyperconflating beings in the future with you. Thinking it’s common sense to understand the things that I understand 

when enlightenment becomes the norm, it’s forgotten about. Everyone has full understanding as much as possible there. 

Edited by Aakash

@zeroISinfinity ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️  

Ive lost cognisance lol. 

Full circle ⭕️ means going full circle because of absolute free will. You can’t escape dualities. Transcendence only has a defined term relative to no transcendence which is the dualistic nature of words. 

Enlightenment vs no enlightenment 

infinite love vs not infinite love 

black hole vs not black hole 

possible vs not possible 

colour vs not colour 

you haven’t actually become conscious of your own mind. The reason you haven’t moved forward is because you don’t realise your actualising god over physical reality with your awareness and drawing bridges into possibilities. 

Basically it’s how sadhguru is advance, he knows. He is absolute infinity naturally just like Jesus was. It’s from inside the fractal out. See I’m only able to future sight because of knowledge. But it doesn’t explain his knowledge!!!! 

LOL basically Yeah 

you haven’t actualised god. You actualised a human, but you haven’t actualised a god. 

Basically, there’s no point me telling you the absolute truth in its entire complexity. It will be counter productive to your own lives. :) I guess curiosity really does trump fear. 

Thank you ?

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When you die, you become Infinite Love. Unbounded, unlimited, formless, infinite. There is no difference between life or death, other than in your mind.

You didn't die /phisicaly/ so You can't know that.

Edited by tedens

2 hours ago, Truthority said:

Truth is that which is. Right here in this very moment. No need to make it anything more than that. 

Debate over.

Right, so now I can finally live my unconscious chimp life ?

1 hour ago, tedens said:

You didn't die /phisicaly/ so You can't know that.

If only you realize that "physically" is imaginary, you'd understand how I died and how I know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If only you realize that "physically" is imaginary, you'd understand how I died and how I know.

So everything is imagined? Are you imagining me? Are you just teaching yourself? 

I know you have alluded to this in a bit in your previous videos, but I’m starting to have a glimpse of this now. For example, when I’m walking inside a shopping mall, whenever I am passing by people, I intuit that there is nobody behind me, no stores that I’m actually passing by, etc. Whatever I am directly looking at and interpreting in that moment is what is. I still haven’t broken through the “who is the one looking” aspect, though...

I’m so mindf—-ed right now, but I am so open to just letting it all go anytime soon.

I intuit that there is nobody behind me, no stores that I’m actually passing by, etc. Whatever I am directly looking at and interpreting in that moment is what is. I still haven’t broken through the “who is the one looking” aspect, though...

@AlldayLoop Nope. And that is the fatal crossroad right there. Following that train of thought gets you to megalomania town. 

Realize how the notion that you are the center of the universe is itself a thought. With "enlightenment", what we call objects and things don't suddenly disappear just because you are not conscious of them, rather its the thoughts you superimpose on perceptions that disappear. Most chiefly the thought of being the doer/actor/owner etc. The "I-ness", the sense of being a someone or something, whether embodied or not.

Don't try to analyze your experience for the purpose of conceptualization. Thinking only gets you into trouble. Don't own awareness/experience/love. All that'll do is expand the Ego to terrible levels. At first you'll become highly unlikable due to how blatantly obvious your unconscious arrogance will be to others (Just look around the forums here and spot the condescending ones). Later on things get more dire as your super-inflation results in manic episodes etc. 

@FoxFoxFox Dude thanks for the reassurance. I thought I was going crazy. 

And, yes, I’ve already scared off some people by saying some radical stuff without any absolute certainty. At least this has only been happening the past few months.

I have a knack for doing stupid things, but something is always pulling me back to questioning myself (like I said earlier with scaring off people close to me, so now some higher wisdom is making me doubt more). 

Edited by AlldayLoop