FoxFoxFox

What is love?

234 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 You're so disconnected from God right now. You've created walls that should fall before you can see love. I'm talking about logical walls in specific. You don't accept anything that is not logical, but to see love you must drop logic. Until then, keep an open mind.

@AlldayLoop

You shall find what you seek.

Remember how much we all were free and uninhabited as kids?! We used to have no rules. We used to never care about the future or the past, or what other people think or say. We used to trust and believe anything and everything, without no fear and no reason. All of these things we've picked up from society. All of them are walls that are keeping us from love. We were literally vessels for God. Until we've been taught to limit ourselves and our behaviours to very specific ways. Love was and always is unlimited, we were it until we'd differentiated ourselves from it and chosen limitation over freedom.

But we are who we are, we are love, we can't escape it, no matter how we try to cover it up. The core that never lights out is us, and is love.

If you want to find love (Truth), look at hatred (illusion) until it melts away. Love remains and everything else goes is dust in the wind.

How? Whenever you feel a negative emotion (hatred, suffering, anger, clinging, jealousy, etc...), stay with it, and question it. Especially use the question 'why?'. Why do I hate such and such? Why do such and such get me angry? Why am I jealous of that person? etc... And don't settle for less than tangible answers.

Apply that for everything in your life. And soon enough, you'll find who you are, and that is love.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Mikael89 Indeed you are the authority, and there is infinite love here for you. You can have your cake & eat it too, and it tastes Good. Love eats attitudes like yours for breakfast. Eat. Get out of the way.

“You just leave it all up to me, and we could have a good time.” - Prince

Truth is everywhere. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Remember how much we all were free and uninhabited as kids?! We used to have no rules. We used to never care about the future or the past, or what other people think or say. We used to trust and believe anything and everything, without no fear and no reason. All of these things we've picked up from society. All of them are walls that are keeping us from love. We were literally vessels for God. Until we've been taught to limit ourselves and our behaviours to very specific ways. Love was and always is unlimited, we were it until we'd differentiated ourselves from it and chosen limitation over freedom.

But we are who we are, we are love, we can't escape it, no matter how we try to cover it up. The core that never lights out is us, and is love.

Edited by AlldayLoop

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

"Love": just a label on the Truth (Pure Awareness).

"Beauty": just a label on the Truth (Pure Awareness).

You don't understand. Truth/Pure Awareness also is a label.

The furthest we can say about it is that it is nothing, and even that is not it.

The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao.

You're tricking yourself by using the word awareness as the absolute truth, cuz it isn't. It's merely a label on what is.

The point is: love is a facet of being, just like awareness and truth, they're all one thing.

@AlldayLoop ❤️?

@Mikael89 Then I guess you've outgrown all of us. If so, then you might want to move on to greener pastures. 

Your going through ego backlash so i suggest you do that too. its only strengthening your ego, which is counter-productive to your own path.. silence is the teacher :)  

Edited by Aakash

16 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You're entirely deluded.

Yet, I still love you ❤️

16 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

So, I'm leaving this thread now. You people can sit and circle jerk in your bubble of delusion, wishful thinking and human projection on Truth.

No worries man.

Whenever you're ready, come back to Me.

I'll never never never never never never refuse you.

Edited by Truth Addict

5 minutes ago, wk197 said:

Can Psychedelics help me feel love?

Perhaps or it may only show you what’s in the way 

@wk197 it's like i said, the reason people who are enlightened can't cognasize their MIND to balance their experience with functioning logic and knowledge is because they don't understand that enlightenment ITSELF is STILL a DIRECT EXPERIENCE! 

what psychadelics do is DIRECTLY put you into god consciousness, because you lose your reference point of being a human at HIGHER LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS 

what happens though is if your materialistic, then your pass off the DIRECT experience of enlightenment as a hallucination or "not it" to get over this you have to get out of the materliastic paradigm and even be enlightened itself to understand this 

So psychadelics basically re-structure your mind itself and this causes healing to your existential identity. 

so yes it can heal you and yes it can directly enlighten you

@Mikael89 Say you've never seen a black swan before. Does that mean black swans don't exist? The issue here is not that you don't accept love's existence. If you don't get it, you don't. But that doesn't mean "Love doesn't exist" is a universal truth and everybody else is deluded. 

@wk197 The love we speak about here is not something you experience. That is affect. Most people here are discussing affect, the emotion. That's not what you should aim for. Love is recognition of all as the Self. Imagine the love you have for your own hands. You don't feel anything about them, but they are familiar, and part of you. Now imagine your perspective changes in such a way that you recognize everything as your own Self. That is pure, unaffected love. The somatic feeling of this love is not emotional love, it's electric bliss. 

@FoxFoxFox Have you become fully conscious of this Love?

Also, if I’m not awake yet, that is also Love? Do I accept this?

What’s the difference between Love and acceptance?

Edited by AlldayLoop

@AlldayLoop

The one who doubts love is the obstacle itself. Get rid of it. 

What happens when you don't have the thought "I am not awake?"

What happens when you get rid of the thoughts "I am this, i am that?"

Lose "your"self to find "the" Self. 

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

No it's not, that's just you putting a quality on it.

No quality means no quality no quality. No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality No quality no quality no quality no quality no quality...

But it is. Pure is a quality. If you can't see the paradox maybe contemplate further.

@AlldayLoop Got back to it and stay there. It boils down to a quiet mind. Quiet for a prolonged enough time for all notions of being the "doer" and "owner" all falls off. The trick is to recognize that one cannot be the force behind one's own elimination. The attempt itself creates the false self. That's when surrender starts to make sense. I also advocate energetic practices such as Kriya and Kundalini yoga.

2 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@AlldayLoop 

The trick is to recognize that one cannot be the force behind one's own elimination. The attempt itself creates the false self.

Yeah my experience started happening unplanned. Like, I wasn’t by myself or intentionally self-inquiring. 

3 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Things get trickier when we need to start decoding words to understand

I hear that. It is interesting. Even the use of mouth and breath, how a word like push is made in an ‘away from’ motion ( P sound) followed by a ‘closed movement’ (sh sound)...in comparison to love which first opens the mouth up, then brings the tongue & teeth together (L sound) and then opens the mouth, and then opens again (V sound) ending opened. Even the word love we say with a higher vowel tone than it’s written, ‘la’, instead of ‘low’. Too much? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE