lukej

Channeled Teachings and Books

25 posts in this topic

@Martin123 Though I am not dismissing you or her. If it works for you than good. I will say the jewelry looks nice. 

And if it gets you where you want to go then good. I am not saying she is malicious or totally self-serving. She might be legit doing good for people. And I am happy to see a woman spiritual teacher. 

The trouble with a lot of this online communication is that it feels that we almost must correct each other. We can easily get hung up on words and believe that we know what is right and that we know what is a distraction. Yet so much is lost here in this communication. And all of us I feel is trying to do well and be well-meaning. 

There is an infinite number of ways to get to the divine and each way is who you are. Each path is personal. If you found what works for and you found liberation Awesome! 

@Juan Cruz Giusto So, only to further the discussion. 

I have already very much grasped Who I Am and What This All Is. 

I can understand this being a distraction. Honestly, it was only in the last couple of months have I come back to this stuff. For the past four years, I've been mostly interested in just simple non-duality. 

But after basically dying and going to heaven I feel more open to exploring these things.  

Also, keep in my mind I am an artist and a musician. I seek to bring the air of mystery and wonder into my work. Mystery to me is sacred and can start to entrance people into wondering more about their true nature. 

@lukej Thank you, I really appreciate the positivity. I see your point and do agree. Truth be told I’ve been feeling a little besides myself last couple days and my posting here is coming from a little obsessive place... of course that’s not gonna stop me everything I have to say is incredible majestic and glorious haha. By the way the book is also incredibly fun to read, it’s like reading a fantasy novel packed with energetic upgrades... almost like living out your own adventure of ascension. In all honesty even if it didn’t work at all (and I’m not saying it doesn’t), I’d still love the fun of it...  :D. There are even dragons... my favourite creatures... *sighs*

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@lukej good stuff! Since I'm not into this subject, I'll be happy to hear what you find. 

If you haven't already, there's a song from Tool called Third Eye which talks about psychedelics and music. 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

@Juan Cruz Giusto Funny enough I have listened to every tool album ever. And that song is what inspired to start looking into spirituality when I was young. 

It was also how I found about Bill Hicks. Which is the voice you hear in the song. He's also on the CD booklet of the album.