Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hsinav

I FOUND MY LIFE PURPOSE!!

19 posts in this topic

And it feels unreal and amazing!

Feels like I am the luckiest man alive:D:D:D

What is it? Hard to frame in just one line or two and doesn't really mather, the important thing is that it is possible for all of you:D

AMAZING!!!:D

What made this possible? 

The Life Purpose Curse (best course ever and completely invaluable), Leo and all of his videos, all you guys on the forum.

THANKS!!!

@John Lula Well...

My Life Purpose is to help people involved in by business to grow spiritually, and I will balance the survival needs for people involved and for the business itself with spiritual growth, knowing that I have just started my own journey. 

Its not like i will start to present a spiritual program for the business, I will start with subtle things and try to integrate love in every single mundane situation.

From now on No1 priority will be spiritually growth for me, my company and every other person that we will come in contact with, customers etc.

There is a prize to pay for all this and I've decided to pay it:)

Edited by Hsinav

Congrats! I'm searching too, and I'm waiting for this moment and clarity :)

:x

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Hsinav said:

My Life Purpose is to help people involved in by business to grow spiritually, and I will balance the survival needs for people involved and for the business itself with spiritual growth,

You might want to check out Paul Smit. He's a non-dual teacher who gives presentations to business people/businesses on spirituality and non-duality. 

Here one of his talks, he makes it quite interesting to listen and uses humor too

The course helped me too.. when you find your purpose it almost feels like an awakening, congrats :)

20 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

Congrats! I'm searching too, and I'm waiting for this moment and clarity :)

Keep in there, I didn't even consider this possible 6 months ago :)

@Leo Gura   <3 Thanks for changing my life:D

@Natasha Thanks  I´ll watch it :)  <3

19 hours ago, GabeN said:

The course helped me too.. when you find your purpose it almost feels like an awakening, congrats :)

Yes, feels like the whole world with its possibilities opens up, been into spiritual teachings and running my own business for couple of years. Never paid much attention to the course because it was made before the advanced teachings of Leo I thought it would not add anything to me. But for me it was the course that made me see how to actualize this blurry vision I had back in my mind :). This was the last piece of puzzle missing and I now regard this course like the purest of diamonds and my other countless business course investments looks like really bad jokes in comparison. Even though I´v been running my own business for years, I never knew what business was about:D

@SerpaeTetra Thanks <3

Was there anything in particular you did to narrow down your LP? There is so much things I want to do and, all of them seeming like a worthy life purpose, but I'm not sure exactly what I want to dedicate my life to. You think the LP course would help with that?

I am myself, heaven and hell.

On 2019-08-02 at 10:09 PM, Commodent said:

Was there anything in particular you did to narrow down your LP? There is so much things I want to do and, all of them seeming like a worthy life purpose, but I'm not sure exactly what I want to dedicate my life to. You think the LP course would help with that?

I never thought my LP would imply continuing my business, do the mundane everyday work in a branch with lots of unconsciousness going on. I was waiting to somehow end up in the most conscious of businesses working with the most conscious people and customers etc. When I realised the high odds of ending up in a position like that I had a very confusing time. Then it almost literally came to me like a flash from above: I will pioneer the business I'm already in by doing it with a new conscious and loving approach :D and I am now more sure than I´v been on anything that this is my LP.

As I said, to me the course was invaluable and that is because it helped me realise how to integrate my spiritual insights with todays business. 

Most of the people with LP visions that I know ends up as wageslaves, the course helps you find a way out of that. If your fighting for your own survival its very hard to raise above the survival point and almost impossible to create any value for others. If your in the danger zone of becoming a wageslave you should definitely take the course.

I'm not a typical wageslave but the course helped me realising how ridiculously old fashioned most of todays mainstream business are. I live in sweden witch I believe is a top 10 conscious business country, yet haven't came across a course like this until now.. Last ten years I have probably spend 40.000 USD on life/business courses and can't stop laughing when thinking about the great irony in that this one was by far the cheapest and helped me the most and the most expensive ones didnt give much. That is btw a great example for how a lot of todays businesses works. The more money involved - the worse result:D

Edited by Hsinav

@Commodent I wouldn't  pay to much attention on the details, to me my LP became crystal clear but I'm sure its not in most cases, I think the key is to get your own survival needs covered while creating value/helping others, once you are at that place, anything is possible and the potential of your personal uniqueness will come through one way or another.

This is amazing!

I'm trying to find mine too :)

reading: blog

Edited by Allisse

@Hsinav  Good to hear. ? I will definitely be considering buying the course. I am currently studying computer science but I haven't yet figured out how that fits into the life that I want to live. I'm tired of sitting in front of computer screens and I just want to get out there and live, you know? I got a very strong gut feeling yesterday that I should just take a year and travel the world, working on small farms in exchange for food and shelter through Workaway. That sort of self-sufficient, minimalistic lifestyle really appeals to me, and I would like to learn more about it. It's just a really poor timing to get such a gut feeling though, as it's only a week until the semester starts and I feel like I need some more time to prepare.

I'm glad you have managed to integrate the field you're already in into your LP, I figure that makes things easier.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

On 2019-08-09 at 10:59 PM, Commodent said:

@Hsinav  Good to hear. ? I will definitely be considering buying the course. I am currently studying computer science but I haven't yet figured out how that fits into the life that I want to live. I'm tired of sitting in front of computer screens and I just want to get out there and live, you know? I got a very strong gut feeling yesterday that I should just take a year and travel the world, working on small farms in exchange for food and shelter through Workaway. That sort of self-sufficient, minimalistic lifestyle really appeals to me, and I would like to learn more about it. It's just a really poor timing to get such a gut feeling though, as it's only a week until the semester starts and I feel like I need some more time to prepare.

I'm glad you have managed to integrate the field you're already in into your LP, I figure that makes things easier.

Wish you all the best on your journey and that you'll find that balance that's right just for you.:) Hope you'll get a good semester start.

@Commodent I would love to travel like that, its good though to make sure you have something relatively solid to return to <3

Same thing while doing life purpose course 2nd time. Highly recommend it. So much value for the price. 10/10

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P