EvilAngel

If everything is love

38 posts in this topic

@EvilAngel

1 hour ago, EvilAngel said:

Then why do I not feel it 95% of the time? 

Maybe because your love only include 5% of all there is. Maybe:x:)

43 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Maybe we are just using the wrong word. We could call it 'poo poo' if you'd like. Everything is poo poo.  I bet more people would agree with that

Will there ever be a right word-the size that fits for all?

Call it god, consciousness, emptiness, infinite, nature, universe, life, void, source, divine love, awareness, whatever, it could still lead to more debate and speculation.

1 hour ago, EvilAngel said:

@Nahm Am I expected to do this because I have been told by a figure of authority... I. E. a moderator. Is there such a thing as autonomy or shall we just follow rules blindly as if freedom was never a concept to be taken seriously? 

Do you see how your comment reveals that to you, I am these things? I am not a moderator, an authority, nor a figure or an I.  No, there is no such thing as autonomy. There’s the illusion of it. This doesn’t have anything to do with rules, nor did I say or imply that it did. Can you see how this reveals you have a resistance to authority & following rules?   No there’s no such thing, ultimately, as freedom. There is the notion of freedom from something, a duality, a counter reaction to the belief you are already in bondage in some way. You are not, and could scrutinize that belief, and transcend it. What should or shouldn’t be taken seriously is up to you, as you are the creator and experiencer of the very seriousness you hold. 

My comment was to take a look at your intentions in making a post, prompting a question...only to shrug off the suggestions from others - which again, you yourself asked for. 

Imo, this shows you have some beliefs about yourself, which leave you feeling helpless. In an effort to avoid inspecting this, a solution oriented to the long term, you instead are at the whim of cleverness, asking a question only to then diminish those who try to help you with an answer, or a perspective on your question....which was....

If everything is made of love, why don’t I feel it 95% of the time? 

If you are out of alignment with (whatever word you like) God, Source, The Higher Self, The One, The Truth, etc - you feel it, and it sucks. You’ll ask for help, and immediately turn it away, because you are unknowingly seeking power. The power is within you, all the while. The sensations are direct ‘connection’, to Truth, to true power, to the “other 95%” of you. This means you have to inspect the perspective you created which is not true, not aligned with The Truth / Love (95%). 

I have a hunch what stands for you to inspect is not what anyone would call “easy”. I am sorry for that. But here we are, right? What can be done now, yes?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Will there ever be a right word-the size that fits for all?

Call it god, consciousness, emptiness, infinite, nature, universe, life, void, source, divine love, awareness, whatever, it could still lead to more debate and speculation.

Haha thank you that was my point

.... But you didn't call it poo poo:/

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

11 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Haha thank you that was my point

.... But you didn't call it poo poo:/

That was the one word that works for all. It's supposed to be a secret. You knew this when you were initiated.

Because you are in a contracted state of consciousness.

Also, since Love is all things, it doesn't necessarily have to be felt. You don't have to like all aspects of reality. Hatred too is a form of love.

Think about what "Everything is Love" entails. That means pain is love. It does not mean that you will never feel pain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo, most of the time, especially when alone, I feel nothing but existential torment. I don't feel love like I used to. Nothing compares to what I felt on MDMA 12 years ago. That is the truth, and ever since then, I have felt there is something 'missing' in my very essence. I can't feel that connection to others. My life has been hell ever since that experience with MDMA, and I don't think I'll ever get back what I once had. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because you are in a contracted state of consciousness.

Also, since Love is all things, it doesn't necessarily have to be felt. You don't have to like all aspects of reality. Hatred too is a form of love.

Think about what "Everything is Love" entails. That means pain is love. It does not mean that you will never feel pain.

@Leo Gura I just wanna raise a question here: it's said that if you hate something in your life, life will bring you more of that to teach you not to hate it but to love it. so why the heck is life trying to do that when hatred is the twisted and contorted form of love? why reality wants to be dualistic in this case?

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hatred too is a form of love.

Weird definition of hatred. So I might as well say everything is hatred and even love is a form of hatred. How would reality have to look like in order for it to not be all love? 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

18 minutes ago, Howard said:

That was the one word that works for all. It's supposed to be a secret. You knew this when you were initiated.

I'm sorry, I'm bad at keeping secrets. But I still poo poo myself... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

11 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Weird definition of hatred. So I might as well say everything is hatred and even love is a form of hatred. How would reality have to look like in order for it to not be all love? 

Hatred is love for a specific part of reality. It is limited to that part, and therefore cannot include other parts, let alone the whole of reality.

Without love, hatred would not be able to exist. And so everything.

Can you imagine what it's like to be permanently on an ecstasy comedown for 12 years, constantly considering suicide, because you think the serotonin receptors in your brain have been burnt out and there's nothing you can do about it? Giving up on happiness and taking any drug to attempt to get back to how you felt then? Giving up on caring about yourself or your mental health, because who cares about a little more brain damage? The organ that you consider 'yourself' is damaged beyond repair, affecting your behaviour and mood every day. That is my life. It's a wonder I haven't killed myself by this point. 

Edited by EvilAngel

@Serotoninluv if my assumptions are correct then I am enduring a state of existence beyond any hell that anyone else could even imagine. To live with even the assumption that your very essence... your happiness... has been severely compromised if not obliterated due to biological damage, is the most horrific thing I can imagine. And the worst thing is that I brought it upon myself. Not only that but it's incredibly difficult to talk about, for reasons that are obvious if you think about them. Yet here I am. 

Edited by EvilAngel

40 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

@Serotoninluv if my assumptions are correct then I am. . .

I understand these are extremely difficult spaces and how much the mind and body wants relief.

Notice how you said “If my assumptions are correct” and then how you  immediately pivoted and entered a space as if they were correct. Notice your orientation and where you go with these assumptions.

As hard as it is, I would try to re-orient and face prior to “if my assumptions are correct” and examine those assumptions. What is the key belief(s) underlying this discomfort? What belief(s) is triggering this fight or flight response in your mind and body? Just one or two short statements. Not thought stories.

You are not aware of it 95% of the time because 95% of the time you are not truly present in the NOW. You are in the mind and the mind is never in the now, its always slightly attached to the past/future which are ultimately illusions in themselves.

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, Preetom said:

I was at the gym today and they played this song on their radio station and I thought to myself I haven't heard this song in a long time. Love the voice, the beat, and those sexy outfits haha ;)