Marks199

I have an idea to become enlightened and to be productive, not sure if it works

23 posts in this topic

I would like to use positive affirmations for owning my life and getting enlightened like for example:

1. I am getting enlightened and I don't follow my ego's temptation.

2. I own my life and I tell no one about my plans.

3. I am patient and I don't seek Croatian comfort(the comfort zone I have in Croatia).

Could these here be good ones?

@Marks199 Enlightenment is paradoxical. One of the best Approaches that I know is sitting and giving up.

The ego is too tricky. It always tries to come out on top. Unfortunately it doesn't work when it comes down to spiritual work.

unborn Truth

You won't become enlightened if you do not truly believe you are absolutely worthy.

B R E A T H E

Thats a good start but more serious practices and observing the present moment with realizing the watching is best chance...

Croatian comfort ???

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

If you really want to use affirmations for enlightenment, try these:

"OK"

"I don't know"

"Thank you"

to anything that comes.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Yes, Enlightenment makes you super-productive

because the EGO is always leech off of your energy on a moment by moment basis.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I don't think affirmations are going to cut it if you want truth

Meditation doesn't need to involve language

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

It would be great if saying a couple sentences over and over would eventually make you make you enlightened, but what you need to question is who is the one that wants to make these statements to get enlightened? Is it the deeper you ie consciousness or is it the ego you? If its the deeper you it wouldnt need to ask anything, it could just be as it is. If its the ego you then it cant be enlightened it can only give up and let the deeper you do its thing. 

So you see theres no way to 'become' enlightened, you can only give up and get out of the way

Best mantras, “it’s okay, let it be” and “I don’t know” to whatever thoughts and feelings that come.

Give up the idea that you are your body.

Why do you want to get enlightened anyway? Do you think your life will become easier and all your challenges will go away?

Edited by Howard

19 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@Marks199 Enlightenment is paradoxical. One of the best Approaches that I know is sitting and giving up.

The ego is too tricky. It always tries to come out on top. Unfortunately it doesn't work when it comes down to spiritual work.

Thank you, precisely because of the trickiness of my ego I want to manipulate with the ego and use it against it to receive that gift, by using affirmations.

19 hours ago, pluto said:

You won't become enlightened if you do not truly believe you are absolutely worthy.

I think it's not about believing it's about feeling.

@NoSelfSelf

19 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Thats a good start but more serious practices and observing the present moment with realizing the watching is best chance...

Croatian comfort ???

Croatian comfort because of the toxicity of my family and that's why I don't want to tell no one anything about me. I will also use conscious and subconscious effort for visualizing and mindfulness to move towards my goal.

Edited by Marks199

@Rigel

16 hours ago, Rigel said:

I don't think affirmations are going to cut it if you want truth

Meditation doesn't need to involve language

I tried it only by meditating, on one hand, I haven't done the do-nothing method on the other I have tried it with normal meditation and it didn't work the ego is so sneaky. 

26 minutes ago, Marks199 said:

I think it's not about believing it's about feeling.

Indeed. Feeling naturally applies with what i said due to how i said it :)

B R E A T H E

@Marks199 i know how it is...pozdrav :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 02/08/2019 at 7:49 AM, Marks199 said:

Thank you, precisely because of the trickiness of my ego I want to manipulate with the ego and use it against it to receive that gift, by using affirmations.

Yeah but you are the ego trying to manipulate yourself, who is the you that wants enlightenment? 

On 8/1/2019 at 7:12 AM, Marks199 said:

I would like to use positive affirmations for owning my life and getting enlightened like for example:

3. I am patient and I don't seek Croatian comfort(the comfort zone I have in Croatia).

What do you mean by enlightened first of all?  What do you mean by ego's temptations?  Get clear on these first of all.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:12 PM, Marks199 said:

2. You cannot be enlightened if you are not open to telling others of your plan.

Don't believe those books that say don't share your plan. Because other books may actually tell you otherwise and want you to share your plan.