assx95

On Women - Contemplative Personal Insights

6 posts in this topic

This is long. But worth a read I'd guess. 

1. I don't understand women at all. They don't care whether I exist or not. And what are your relationships with them? A friend who's trying to be a lover? You simply don't click with them, they're looking for someone else. Bare naked truth. Or else she would have showered you with all attention. No one does. Tragic really. That you aren't worth anything to any woman you know, except your mom. Family doesn't count.

2. If they don't care about you at all, why do you? It's as simple a matter of : you want to bed them, and they don't want that. They are however willing to be friends. It's quite a mindfuck. And I need to understand what's going on. They are all rejecting me, but why? What's wrong with me? I mean, I must be inherently flawed if every single woman I encounter ends up not caring about me at all. How do I fix that flaw? And when I do fix it, would you really accept the same women who ditched you cause you were imperfect and flawed? You don't see no flaws in them, do you? No. I am almost in tears.

3. You've put them on a pedestal. Why would you talk to her if she has no intention of doing that. To generate attraction so that she will. To do so, when it is an authentic expression of who I am, and what were we told about our authentic selves, that there is no you, so what authenticity are you talking about?  The kind which expresses right what goes through my mind, even if it's from your needy self? Kinda. I don't think Leo's insights are helping me. Being completely detached, how does that even work?

4. I have failed with women. And why should I trust the bitches who dumped me because I was not good enough? A woman is not obligated to sleep with you. Just because she doesn't feel like, or a thousand other reasons, Agree? You don't actually agree on that. You may feel like fucking her, and they might not feel the same about you. In which case, they'll not want to sleep with you. Which gets you rounded up, for your feelings if you have any, must necessarily have a matching correspondent in the object of your desire?  Wouldn't it be perfect if the women you want to fuck, want to fuck you. That would make things so much simpler.

5. I have come to the horrid realization that none of the women in my life give a f about me. They have options. Why is such a reality perfect? I don't understand. I am only hurting here. I am actually hurt. She has indeed treated me like trash, she doesn't love me, let alone care for me as a friend. The moment you treat someone like dirt, and they accept it, it's like losing all respect. I simply don't understand, why they would behave like this. Just say no, and it's the end of the game. In wanting me to not feed bad, they end up making me feel very bad. They've learned to lie and manipulate through this maze. You have been lied to. Start a new life Ash, these women want nothing to do with you, even if you would die for her, she probably won't blink an eyelid. How sad is that? Is that the reality? It's not all airy fairy.

6. What do you really want Ash, in return for this injustice against you? There must be a price that you're willing to accept. Me losing her? You're kidding me. Nothing could compensate for that. But she doesn't think so, she'd trade not talking with you forever for a fancy meal. What? But why? Why is it that the woman I am willing to die for, treats me like dirt? This is grave injustice, and totally not fair. What then do you think fair is ? That she fall for you, cause you fell for her?
Just like you chose what you desire, let her choose what she desires, and it's not you. Wouldn't it be plain betrayal, if say, a woman who is ugly fancies you, and you fall for her, cause she fell for you. Where is your choice? Don't think about yourself Ash. Think bigger. Think about her. Literally die for the woman you're willing to die for. Dedicate your life to her, if you care so much. Love her so much, it's only possible to do so after you have sacrificed yourself.

7. Make your life about loving her. She will never know, it was you. And yet you die for her. That's what true love is.But you will fuck it up. I know that. Find that comfort within, let your love for her transform you.

Women are indeed weird creatures. you want sex with her, but she says nah bro i'm good. Sorta like you want your dog to do some awsome tricks instead the dog just stands there and looks at you. You just gone have to be better at understanding women and how they think. You need be a scientist study every move and the slightest movement they make. Study how their psychology works. Although you first need to set  a hypothesis just like you learned in school, before you do a experiment. You need to take brain scan so you know if they are in the left side or the right side. 

Eventually you will know exactly what to say to get her to have sex with you.

@Peo Quoting directly from the Book of Pook : 

----

Pook then took the young man to a wall with a majestic painting on it. The painting showed a young man, much like the young man in person, standing before a feminine monster, a sphinx!
“What is that monster?” cried the young man.
“Why,” said the Pook, “it is All Women, Mother Nature herself! This nasty sphinx devours all hearts and lives of those who cannot answer her riddle. That man, in the picture, he figured out the riddle to Woman. Thus, he became known as Don Juan.”
“And the answer to the riddle?”
“Is that there is no riddle. Woman is a sphinx with no secret. It is only our minds that we assign her secrets, mysteries, pedestals, and goddess-like status.”

----

Not all women are the same. One sided love doesn’t work. When you love someone that doesn’t love you back, it only leads to suffering. Find someone that actually loves you, I know that it’s easy said but it can be done. Loving relationships do exist. And based on your post, you’re a very loving person so once you find someone that actually deserves and appreciates your love by loving you back that person we’ll be very blessed.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@Keyhole The song is lit. I am subscribed to suicide sheep as well. 
May I have a link to your playlist? :D