Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EvilAngel

Can't believe how easy it is to fall asleep

8 posts in this topic

Just woke up now, after months of inattentive meandering through the never-ending emporium of Hedonism. It's quite an intriguing and enticing edifice, however it lacks true depth. Not to say I'm going to leave it, however. It's comforting in a way, and no real effort is required to peruse and partake of its delights. Perhaps I will escape one day, but for now I will return to my slumber. God save me. 

"When someone wakes up a bit, the forces all around him works 10 times harder to put him back to sleep"

-Gurdjiff

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Depending on the potency of your awakening, it can be either very easy or not at all easy to fall back asleep. 

@EvilAngel Nobody can save you but yourself. Not even "God" or whatever you mean by that word. You're always entirely responsible for what you do.

unborn Truth

10 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

Just woke up now, after months of inattentive meandering through the never-ending emporium of Hedonism. It's quite an intriguing and enticing edifice, however it lacks true depth. Not to say I'm going to leave it, however. It's comforting in a way, and no real effort is required to peruse and partake of its delights. Perhaps I will escape one day, but for now I will return to my slumber. God save me. 

@EvilAngel Get real dude. Do you think flaunting a hollow existance is going to impress anyone here?

@cetus56 you're clearly the least awakened moderator on this forum. You don't recognise an enlightened master when you see him? 

???

What are the mechanics of falling asleep? Did anyone trace own's falling asleep, i.e. lowering of awareness.