krockerman

How much truth does this video have?

16 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No it doesn't have any truth to it whatsoever.

And I don't even need to click on the play button to understand that. The title is enough.

Is that you speaking or the machine?

B R E A T H E

14 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

And I don't even need to click on the play button to understand that. The title is enough.

LOL

Way to keep an open mind, bro.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Spoken like a true dogmatic victim. 

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm at least as open minded as you are. But I'm also skeptical. I don't buy all bullshit which flourish in spirituality. Just because you are open minded it doesn't mean you should buy every single bullshit thing which exists.

I'm of course still open to the possibility that the crap in the videos might be true. But I don't think so. I find it highly unlikely.

Nobody is telling you to “buy” anything. Experience for yourself. As a guy who plays victim when it comes to women and sex, you have no authority to say this is bullshit. The only reason you think it’s bullshit is because you don’t take responsibility to find out for yourself whether or not it’s true. That’s NOT skepticism nor openmindedness. Thats dogma. 

@Mikael89 If you are interested in improving your skills with the opposite sex, I highly recommend Coach Corey Wayne.  You can find him on Youtube.

17 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

And no I don't play a victim whein it comes to women and sex. It's simply a proved fact that I can't get women or sex. No victim stuff in that.

If I say "the earth is round", I don't play a victim because of that.

When is the last time you approached several girls in a day with the intent to get laid and how consistent were you in that endeavor in terms of days a week?

All of it and none at the same time :) 

Sailing on the ceiling 

7 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

And no I don't play a victim whein it comes to women and sex. It's simply a proved fact that I can't get women or sex. No victim stuff in that.

You are getting cockblocked by your own notions of what constitutes as proof. It's an avenue for development, not giving up. Be a Thomas Edison of getting laid if you have to, if you know what Im refering to. 

Edited by molosku

9 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm at least as open minded as you are. But I'm also skeptical. I don't buy all bullshit which flourish in spirituality. Just because you are open minded it doesn't mean you should buy every single bullshit thing which exists.

I'm of course still open to the possibility that the crap in the videos might be true. But I don't think so. I find it highly unlikely.

That's true. But the 'truth' could aswell be knowing that people turn upon myth and bs. ( truth and lies are always mixed up, so that's your work to dissecate )

To you to put value knowing them.

Pure Believing without knowing is no spiritual. It is stupidical

Edited by Aeris