Shaun

The Greatest Act of Love

82 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Good for you, but not everyone are so lucky.

How am I lucky? I went to hell and crawled myself out. I don't feel that lucky, but in a way I guess I could be. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Nahm

I have problem with this. Maybe it is linguistic issue but. 

How it is creation even possible. It is not. 

Point is you are not affected by anything perceivable.Creation of every perspective is still doing, still ego. 

Sure maybe sand casttle Will look nicer but it is equal to all others. No meaning no purpose no value etc. 

What really brings peace is letting go of all perspectives. 

20 hours ago, Shaun said:

I always come back to all the evil that goes on in the world and I know that I myself will be on the giving or receiving end of it in some other lifetime. I still can't see how all the child abuse, murder and suffering is necessary,

I think the greatest act of love that god could ever do is to not create anything at all rather than play these sickening games with itself.

One or more of realities infinite possibilities has to be God doubting it's own creation....

Edited by Wisebaxter

@zeroISinfinity it will depend on your story, and how it plays out 

there will be people to bring peace and others to destroy that peace because all possibilities must play out

there is no stopping it or having a "perfect peaceful" absolute infinity, by its own design it is not possible because god loves war, violence, rape, murder, nuclear bombing innocent, dropping bombs on oppositions, slitting someones throat with a knife, suicide , psychopaths, everything 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How it is creation even possible. It is not. 

You are right, creation is not possible and is only possible in the eyes of an ego 

The best comment one could possibly say about the whole design is: god works in mysterious ways because the words we use to describe god and all its facets, doesn't give it justice because we can not understand the magnitude of relativity that occurs. Like if i said imagination is amazing from your ego perspective, you have an idea what is amazing to imagination. This is not even close by ANY measurement standards and scale as to how imaginative god is. 

so what i'm saying is creation doesn't do it justice. 

But god is duality, so creation is happening . Its a strange loop you can't avoid, I.e we are creating new technologies every month. that is god creating. then there is god imagining new possibilities into itself for it to love CONSTANTLY, absolute infinity is not COMPLETE and will never be. its an on-going process. so its creating, but from god's perspective, its an infinite fractal. 

Edited by Aakash

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Only those who don't suffer much can say all these things in the thread: that there is no one who suffers, it's just a movie, it's just a dream, it's just a perspective, etc.

They are just playing a mental denial game while they are living nice and comfortable lives.

Amen to that

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

The greatest act of love is to be yourself.

B R E A T H E

@Shaun 

Frodo ~ "I wish the Ring had never come to me, I wish none of this happened" 

Gandalf replies ~ " So do all who see such times, But that is not for them to decide, all we Have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us" 

Be that Change, Be that Shift in the World that your heart knows is Right. Shaun you only hold this perspective right now because of your love, you have so much love in your heart that you would rather eliminate existence itself than have anymore suffering occur. And God says...

Shaun do not hide from my love, for I carry you in your hardest of times, and weep for those in pain, as you do, but your perspective is to limited at this time to fully understand. There is nowhere my Love is not.

16 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Bahah. I think the "love" thing in spirituality is most stupid. Because it's so ridiculously obviously not true.

I admit that the 'love' aspect will hardly ever make sense in any dualistic language. Love is not so apparent like Consciousness. Your signature says it all.

''Consciousness/Awareness/Existence is too radically simple and obvious to the intellect''

Its undeniable. Even the very denial of existence proves existence through the back door :D

I'll reframe the love aspect here. See if you resonate with it or not.

Instead of bashing against love, start seeing absolute love as absolute protection or absolute goodness. That's the key.

Suppose you are dreaming at night. One of the worst nightmares is being experienced by you. But even that worst experience is happening inside this bubble of absolute protection. Nothing can touch you. Whatever nightmare or horrible experience you are going through, you remain absolutely untouchable. This entire phenomenal experience is a complete zerosum game. It is happening inside this bubble of absolute love/protection; making everything inconsequential the moment it passes..leaving you pristine.

So just like no experience, however blissful or horrible can eradicate your existence/consciousness; similarly no experience can bring you out of this absolute love/protection. You are eternally at rest in yourself, absolutely protected. That is the absolute love of God

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

33 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I wonder what the psychological mechanism about "love" in spirituality is. It's probably wishful thinking on steroids + a desperate act to make one's life better.

There is a truth to love as there is to consciousness, they are identical. But unfortunately It is the same human corruption and fantasy that makes a carricature out of this 'love'.

Just like the absolute nature of 'Consciousness' has been devolved into various new age and vegan propaganda by certain groups and people e.g. raising ones consciousness to 24th dimension, connecting with aliens and machine elves, traveling realms, upgrading collective consciousness so and so all that bullshit. Basically the spiritual fetishes of deluded people running rampant.

In the same way the 'love' aspect has been made into another woo woo joke in mainstream market.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

9 minutes ago, Preetom said:

There is a truth to love as there is to consciousness, they are identical. But unfortumately It is the same human corruption and fantasy that makes a carricature out of this 'love'.

Just like the absolute nature of 'Consciousness' has been devolved into various new age and vegan propaganda by certain groups and people e.g. raising ones consciousness to 24th dimension, connecting with aliens and machine elves, traveling realms, upgrading collective consciousness so and so all that bullshit. Basically the spiritual fetishes of deluded people running rampant.

In the same way the 'love' aspect has been made into another woo woo joke in mainstream market.

'@Preetom I'm struggling to become conscious of the love aspect of reality, is there any particular approach one might try?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

2 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

'@Preetom I'm struggling to become conscious of the love aspect of reality, is there any particular approach one might try?

Go back to your lsd breakthrough trip.

What did you discover about love then?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

Go back to your lsd breakthrough trip.

What did you discover about love then?

@Preetom In the moments leading up to realization, there were feelings of strong love that seemed to be localized around the heart area. They then subsided.

When reality awoke to itself, let's put it that way, I wasn't aware of love anymore, there was just awe and laughter at the magnitude and shock of that realization. I couldn't experience love as a fundamental aspect, it was just all consciousness. And the knowing of myself as the Absolute.

On 31/07/2019 at 4:04 PM, Aakash said:

I admit, some people are more luckier than others, there is no arguing that. 

but its like i always say, i only live by one principal 

anything is possible 

so if you really wanted it, then its possible. 

I'm starting to be convinced that when people say anything is possible, they're just lying to themselves to push their limits. spiritual people just can't decide if we're limited or unlimited and things look bleak when the idea of spiritual talent is discussed

The greatest act of love is God's selfless sacrifice which makes all of this possible. 

1 hour ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Preetom In the moments leading up to realization, there were feelings of strong love that seemed to be localized around the heart area. They then subsided.

When reality awoke to itself, let's put it that way, I wasn't aware of love anymore, there was just awe and laughter at the magnitude and shock of that realization. I couldn't experience love as a fundamental aspect, it was just all consciousness. And the knowing of myself as the Absolute.

Sounds great. But tell me something. When "reality awoke to itself", was there this sense of absolute okayness?

Or was there still some form of slight sense of lack/seeking/repulsion/tendency to grasp?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

53 minutes ago, wk197 said:

I'm starting to be convinced that when people say anything is possible, they're just lying to themselves to push their limits. spiritual people just can't decide if we're limited or unlimited and things look bleak when the idea of spiritual talent is discussed

Pls dont cry and pray to Jesus for goodies ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

10 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Sounds great. But tell me something. When "reality awoke to itself", was there this sense of absolute okayness?

Yes, the sense that it has always been ok. It's quite hard to put into words, there weren't really thoughts going on at the time.

14 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Or was there still some form of slight sense of lack/seeking/repulsion/tendency to grasp?

As the level of consciousness began to decrease, if one can say it that way, there was the knowing that the sense of separation would return, so maybe there was some grasping at that point. At the same time, there was the certainty that that knowledge would never be called in to question again. But at no point was I aware that love is a fundamental aspect of reality. It's not to say that I didn't experience some feelings of love, but love as the very fabric of reality the way everybody talks about here? Not really, I missed that.

31 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Pls dont cry and pray to Jesus for goodies ?

Are you making fun of me?