Schahin

Does god feel lonely?

16 posts in this topic

Does it feel lonely when you realize you are the only one there is and god is all alone? 

Yes maybe its fun and necessary to divide itself and pretend that you are not alone, but ultimately realizing yourself as god and knowing there isn't anything or anyone else it is just you, how is that feeling? Is there even a feeling

Also how is that feeling while in the non dual state and how is it once back in the dual state, maybe there is a lack of feeling in the non dual state but in the dual one we definitely have feelings. 

Edited by Schahin

God cannot even know god exists without creating a division in itself, loneliness is a biological emotion that one needs to observe and allow ones ego to face. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

God feels lonely. And god feels all the other feelings. And god feels everything at once.

All stories and explanations are false.

34 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Does it feel lonely when you realize you are the only one there is and god is all alone? 

This is dependent on your understanding of “you”. We could say that there is a personal “you”. From this perspective, it would appear that there is a you that is alone and may feel lonely. Yet there is also awareness that this personal “you” is illusory. Once this is revealed, there is a transcendent shift in perspective and energetics. It is difficult to understand if someone is still immersed in a personal story of “you”. Nondual answers such as “You and God are both everything and nothing”will seem confusing and irrational. Ime, direct experience is more powerful in transcendence than thought stories and concepts. Yet I’ve found concepts to be helpful as a sense of grounding during consciousness expansion. Without this grounding, direct nondual and mystical experience can be dismissed as “woo woo” or can be excessively destabilizing. . .. Yet the mind can often finds stability and comfort in thoughts / concepts and becomes contracted in thought stories all day without realizing it. 

Do you mean to imply that feeling lonely is a bad thing?

4 hours ago, universe said:

Do you mean to imply that feeling lonely is a bad thing?

Yes feeling lonely is a bad thing, being alone is not bad but feeling lonely is. 

What do you think? 

I know many lifeforms need to be in community and if not they feel lonely and cut off, but there are also lifeforms that dont have this need like bears, they are just alone, but don't feel lonely. How could that apply to god, does non duality feel lonely or at least lonely like a bear, a human, a wolf or none, and coming back to being a human and knowing the loneliness of God, does that make the human feel lonely as whoever he talks to he just talks to himself ? 

Well, it's whatever you want it to be. I don't feel lonely, but you never really know the future, loneliness may arise. You can look at other people as you, or you can let yourself get involved and see them as beings that you're interacting with and that you can connect with.

There's no ultimate answer to this, it's how you look at it.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

God's loneliness is the exact reason behind duality existing in the first place.

Ahh but there is no "It" :D

B R E A T H E

Feeling lonely doesn't exist for God. It's One and All, what would It even need besides Itself?

Loneliness vs. Companionship is a duality. It only has value while in dualistic (me and other) consciousness. It means nothing to God. Because God is absolutely Alone.

Your ego feels lonely, not god.  So do something about it because stuff like this can hamper your spirituality and quality of life.

Whaaaat? I thought killing my ego would be a heck of a lot easier than getting along with other people and now you're saying I have to learn to get along with people anyway?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Lol , if those people end up becoming you when you kill your ego. Who are you actually getting along with. 

Yourself or “others”

its a choice when you get there, because the outcome doesn’t matter to the assumptions made about truth. Some people will try to live under waterfalls and some will decide to live in society (which doesn’t exist for them lol) 

@Aakash  I must kill my own ego before I love others as myself? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw if you want that assumption to exist. Then it will exist for you. Wouldn’t it be better rephrase the statement as, 

“right now I am already as loving as I can be, the more my ego DISSOLVES (not kill) the more loving I will be and this is success. Because logically if love is infinite, will I ever reach a place where I can state the following thing 

my ego is dead I am loving to everyone 

the answer is “most likely” NO. Because it’s infinite even beyond what I or any other human being is capable. “ 

then when you actually lose your ego and become enlightened. You’ll see whether that statement was true or false. 

Your already as loving as you can be, so isn’t it better to become more loving knowing every inch forward in spirituality and live is a raise in consciousness by 100x . The process works hand in hand. It doesn’t work by getting rid of ego and then becoming loving because you, yourself are already love as non-duality keeps teaching you. Love is infinite.

the absolute is still. The stillness is love. Love is like saying consciousness. If you take love as your god , it would increase to infinite amounts. As long as you believe it’s possible for “you” to love. Which is better than how non-dualist explain it and as truthful. It’s just like I said, the limitations of them is they’re not good at verbally telling truth. So to wait until enlightenment to realise true love is in my humble opinion. The dumbest thing, when your love now is really pure and it can become even more pure. Overall this will change your non-dual awareness and it’ll probably be based in love. That’s how it is, we are all told reality is one. What ever that one word is for people is their type of non-dual awareness centres around that. For some it might be consciousness as knowledge, for some it’s what their teachings tell them. Nothing, bhrama, allah. It’s all the same but it all breaks down at enlightenment. So realistically you can’t ever explain what an enlightened being is like. Therefore you should just do your best with what you got until you find out what it is yourself 

22 hours ago, Schahin said:

Yes maybe its fun and necessary to divide itself and pretend that you are not alone, but ultimately realizing yourself as god and knowing there isn't anything or anyone else it is just you, how is that feeling? Is there even a feeling

Also how is that feeling while in the non dual state and how is it once back in the dual state, maybe there is a lack of feeling in the non dual state but in the dual one we definitely have feelings. 

It's not correct to say that you are the only one, when you still operate from within God's mind, as a subject of experience. It's not the same thing as saying that God, or the Self is the only thing that there is. That statement itself is not even true, it's only a convenient approximation. When the Self is realized these notions no longer make any sense. The Self does not recognize loneliness as something that it is subjected too, but rather loneliness is recognized as the object of awareness (still an inaccurate approximation). The quickest way to recognize this 1. to have a good intellectual understanding of the subject matter, and 2. have enough quiet of the mind for the knowledge to integrate.