possibilities

Most emotionally moving media (i.e. music, scenes in films, etc) you've experienced?

25 posts in this topic

This gets me in that mood of Love and awe for the Now everytime. Always brings me to watery eyes and a huge fuck off smile. Sometimes apes can be pretty cool aye?

They say before this performance that this is a song for the people of Ukraine. 2015 during the time Russia was moving in on Crimea. I like to imagine Putin listening to this. I like to imagine Jesus dancing to this. 

---

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Mikael89 You know everyone is different right? What is emotionally moving for you, could be literal garbage for someone else. You seem to not be aware of that.

kills me everytime... seeing his walls break down like that

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Anything can be emotionally moving if you know how to move your emotions ?

It's all relative to where you are at in life. You will be able to mix things up at the highest levels. You can laugh at your own death, or cry from ecstasy.

I'm not completely there yet, but I can only assume that is the case.

This arrangement is brutal

Sailing on the ceiling 

I liked the movie About Time, because it triggered all kinds of different emotions in me and it also had a serious spiritual depth.

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

kills me everytime... seeing his walls break down like that

Dude! O.o xD 

This is what I would have posted but maybe not that scene, so many good heart wrenching scenes, such a transformative movie on an emotional level, never fails to release the kraken   

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

I'm not completely there yet, but I can only assume that is the case.

Oh but you are...throw these bad boys on ? 

The light is here

???

no but really you’re spot on, emotional triggers are clues to the ever changing self construct of our human existence :) 

This movie made me cry so much

At the end of the movie I was crying and laughing at the same time because everyone in the room was crying like hell and I somehow found that funny

Will get to rest when I can! Thanks for sharing appreciated! :)

@Mikael89 That was such a tragic video, it reminds me of the world of suffering that exists in the world. I feel empathy for all the people involved but I felt most for the son, and now the daughter. It would be so tough for the mother to hold it all together, her younger daughter would pickup on subtle changes like this not knowing how to make sense of it until she grows older.

@DrewNows It defies the imagination how anyone could not be emotionally moved by that film! So many layers of emotional interpretation there.

Schindler's list. It's on world war 2 and the fate of the Jews.