assx95

How to actually integrate all teaching of Actualized.org?

50 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv  I have started taking notes from the very start. I think it would be of interest of many of y'all if i post it somewhere. But then, I have been tailoring it and highlighting for things relevant to me. 

@assx95 What I'm saying is sometimes you have to unground conceptual knowlage to be able to move beyond it.

@cetus56

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

What I'm saying is sometimes you have to unground conceptual knowlage to be able to move beyond it.

You mean like wittgenstein- Use the ladder to climb to the top, and then throw it away. 

19 minutes ago, assx95 said:

@Serotoninluv  I have started taking notes from the very start. I think it would be of interest of many of y'all if i post it somewhere. But then, I have been tailoring it and highlighting for things relevant to me. 

Note taking notes and journaling can be a great method. If you want to post it here, perhaps you could start a journal. 

@assx95 Yea sort of. The mind wants to understand everything in a linear fashion. 1, 2, 3, 4 _ _ _ ect. 1+1=2. -Logic.

But that way of thinking usually doesn't work here. For instance I read a lot of books when I first started spirituality. Most of what I read made no sense at first. Then something shifted at a point. Now those same books make perfect sense.

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

But that way of thinking usually doesn't work here. For instance I read a lot of books when I first started spirituality. Most of what I read made no sense at first. Then something shifted at a point. Now those same books make perfect sense.

Wow. I look forward to experiencing such a radical shift. 

@assx95 You are the guru of guru's. Every video you watch, every book you read is none other then you. You created this world because you had something you wanted to show yourself.

Meditation is great because you puts you back into your authentic self, and from there you can understand yourself better and create your purpose.

Hello. Regarding meditation - The vagus nerve literally connects the heart and brain. Some studies show an increased tone of the vagus nerve. This means lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol. The syndrome of concentration of cortisol in the body while increasing the tone of the vagus nerve leaves the likelihood of a stroke and heart attack. Recent studies have even proven that meditation can alter the part of telomeric DNA that controls cell aging. This is from my essay. By the way, great guys from - https://peachyessay.com/ helped me. I advise everyone, good luck!