assx95

How to actually integrate all teaching of Actualized.org?

50 posts in this topic

On 29. 7. 2019 at 6:59 AM, assx95 said:

I am taking notes of Leo's videos, but they don't fit as smoothly as I thought they would. And i end up looking for a video which is foundational and which would ground me, by understanding its theory and the actions to be taken on that. 

But it all feels incomplete. I want to take action but i am simply unable to. Where do I start? 

Older videos tend to have action steps in them. Go for 2015 videos (+- a year ;)). 

Maybe more importantly: What's your motivation? Why did you come? What are the problems in your own life that you want to fix?

What video or sentence from a video caught your attention for some reason you can't quite pinpoint but feel it's important? Did you have any 'wow, that's me' moments?

What's the problem you want to take action on but "are unable to"?

You should start integrating from the things most relevant to YOU. One at a time. It's ok to listen to more theory if you can just make a mental note like 'ah, that's how it is' and don't feel overwhelmed, but you should always choose one thing to start integrating and only add more when you get the hang of it. 

FOCUS and immerse yourself completely in whatever it is you are doing for as long as possible then completely LET GO.

The real integration occurs when we finally let go ;)

B R E A T H E

Practice tying together what you're reading with direct experience. Ask yourself "how is this relevant to my experience?", "can I imagine myself doing what he's talking about?", "what is he getting at?". Can you visualize what he's saying, so that you can apply it to your own life? If you cannot, it might be a bit to advanced for you. I feel like this ability to knot together theory and direct experience is incredibly important to harness in order to self-actualize and grow.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@possibilities

You're awesome!

Some people are simply empty, and only empty jars make a lot of unnecessary noise.

@assx95 

Great question!

It depends on your goals. What do you want to achieve?

12 hours ago, possibilities said:

@Joseph Maynor

I would refer to that as a cop-out.

See, your intention is to make your perspective the perspective.  You still need reinforcement that you're right.  You can't tolerate tangential ways of being to your own yet.  Ask yourself this -- what is that which needs to be right?  Is a chipmunk running around thinking every other perspective needs to be like his?  And yes, chipmunks have individual perspectives and personalities too.  What is that which needs to have everything be like me?  I think one of the great places to arrive on the path is appreciation of and toleration for the diversity of enlightened being.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor you’re full of shit, you’re making it into something it’s not. I asked you questions, you decided not to respond to those questions.

This has nothing to do with tolerance or a “perspective I’m trying to enforce”. 

My perspective is simply one that I’m stating, not one I’m trying to enforce. If I do not inform you of my perspective, which is what you do, you will not have accurate information to build from.

Theres literally no need for me to tolerate someone who won’t respond to questions in a genuine way. It’s a total unproductive use of time. Feel free to do what you want to do though I don’t care, I’m just making it clear what my boundaries for interaction are.

I’m not going to waste my time with someone that keeps on making needless assumptions about the interaction and forming erroneous conclusions.

The subject of this interaction has been simple, an enquiry from me and a lack of tolerance of that enquiry from you given all the walls, scapegoating and reversing of focus from you. And that doesn’t at all bother me I was just calling you out on what I perceive to be bullshit as you’ve literally got nothing to stand on to ground you in your position other than assumptions.

That’s as simple as it gets. Move on please you’re just wasting my time.

Tolerance this and diversity that, you’re full of shit, it has nothing to do with that.

Edited by possibilities

29 minutes ago, possibilities said:

@Joseph Maynor you’re full of shit, you’re making it into something it’s not. I asked you questions, you decided not to respond to those questions.

This has nothing to do with tolerance or a “perspective I’m trying to enforce”. 

My perspective is simply one that I’m stating, not one I’m trying to enforce. If I do not inform you of my perspective, which is what you do, you will not have accurate information to build from.

Theres literally no need for me to tolerate someone who won’t respond to questions in a genuine way. It’s a total unproductive use of time. Feel free to do what you want to do though I don’t care, I’m just making it clear what my boundaries for interaction are.

I’m not going to waste my time with someone that keeps on making needless assumptions about the interaction and forming erroneous conclusions.

The subject of this interaction has been simple, an enquiry from me and a lack of tolerance of that enquiry from you given all the walls, scapegoating and reversing of focus from you. And that doesn’t all bother me I was just calling you out on what I perceive to be bullshit as you’ve literally got nothing to stand on to ground you in your position other than assumptions.

That’s as simple as it gets. Move on please you’re just wasting my time.

Tolerance this and diversity that, you’re full of shit, it has nothing to do with that.

When you're pursuing your own life you're not really concerned with what other people are doing.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, possibilities said:

@Joseph MaynorMore assumptions.

Move on please, not wasting my time here anymore. All you've been doing is making up stories in this conversation. That's an attack you do towards yourself because you're not learning anything new you're just in defense mode.

When you're pursuing your own life, you don't have time to worry about what other people are doing.

Video on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

When you're pursuing your own life, you don't have time to worry about what other people are doing.

Lol. I remember the days when you have replied with a big essay. Yeh keep it simple. Don't get riled up. I like it dude.

6 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Lol. I remember the days when you have replied with a big essay. Yeh keep it simple. Don't get riled up. I like it dude.

I've grown!  I grew myself, see.  Very systematically.  You can design your own life and be enlightened simultaneously.  There's no contradiction there besides what the Mind erroneously throws up like it's a feature of reality rather than just a thought about Being.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This kind of "neutral spirituality" is deprogramming. There is no holy book. So whenever Leo, Alan Watts, Adyashanti, or anything Zen'ish actually speak, they are pointing towards what it is NOT, then you point and observe until the only true thing is left

Reality is too massive to have it make sense all at once. You gotta eat the elephant one bit at a time until you realize, "Oh, that was leg, that was an ear, that was a tail."

The perfect place to begin eating it is anywhere. Just trust that over the months and years you'll see patterns emerge.

If Actualized.org is not comprehensive enough for ya, nothing will be. It's so comprehensive it will take you a decade to realize how comprehensive it is. That's not a mistake.

One day you will realize: "Holy fuck this is HUGE! How is this even possible?" :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/29/2019 at 0:59 AM, assx95 said:

And i end up looking for a video which is foundational and which would ground me,

@assx95 Have you ever considered "ungrounding" yourself?

It could be just the ground you seek.

Actualize.org is a real life cheat code ?

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One day you will realize: "Holy fuck this is HUGE! How is this even possible?" :D

@Leo Gura still hard to digest for the mind which is not ready.

I'm not a flatterer and I don't like to be flattered but as a matter of fact, I really appreciate your genius works, sometimes I wish I could watch every one of actualized.org videos for 100 times to internalize in order to put them into practice in my everyday mundane life.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

all internet is just entertainment 

it is a distraction 

like drugs and movies and sex

we are all here for fun

like a big club with cool lights and dancing

We are all each other's alter ego.

Truth is the only authority. 

Right here. 

This. 

Now. 

You staring at this screen. 

The Experience. 

That is the way.

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

@cetus56 If i don't ground myself in anything, then what will become of me? Will I not wander from one thing to another?