Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

My highest piece of wisdom - the highest form of truth

14 posts in this topic

This is a very controversial topic. However, there are only two HIGHEST forms of truth

The introduction

The issue is that knowledge itself is an impossibility. Therefore to determine high degrees of knowledge it is as simple as this 

NEW KNOWLEDGE 

new knowledge is the highest form of truth, in other words, new consciousness levels after the break down of non-dual and duality. Skewed towards the duality end of the paradox. In this current period of time... it is finding new spiritual levels, in my experience it is either the path of contemplation or the path of psychedelics. There is a catch-22 like all of absolute infinity is, the double-edge sword and that is that you will have experience, you will suffer etc.. its the path of continuous progress of consciousness. The stipulation is, that it must be constant. 

This is overall the first form of truth. 

The second highest truth is enlightenment. I've thought this through... But i have to apologise to the non-duelists for saying that god is everything +nothing.  I've come to realise, the highest form of enlightenment is seeing everything as an illusion. There is no debating this. If your version of enlightenment contains any form of everything and really were talking about anything then it is not the highest form of truth. The catch-22 or double-edge sword of enlightenment is the loss of experience and the lack of human-ness in such a being. 

The explanation 

To explain it we will have to look at the trinity 

2                  3 

The 1 = you and 

2 and 3 = Two or duality pair

the reason i bring this back to knowledge and the mind is because, the mind can only ground itself in one answer. This is what any one person grounds themselves in their version of highest truth. What this means is that, 1 needs to either favour 2 over 3 and 1 needs to take 1 out the way, therefore eliminating the duality pair. 

The actual truth is that 1, 2 and 3 get eliminated completely, 

So the highest truth is actually an impossibility. The removing of "1 or you" still actually leaves 2 and 3 STILL THERE.  This is enlightenment. "When the human in the limited infinite-finite section becomes enlightened, the world still goes on realistically" This very statement itself is the opposing statement of somone who has decided to give up 1 and ignore 2 and 3 basically. Typically, 2 and 3 are seen as illusions ideally. This is the result of giving up your authority to the true god particle. This is bringing non-duality into duality to collapse it. 

Making this the first form of the highest truth 

The second form is the highest truth is the merger of 1 with 2 and 3. This is the proclaiming of yourself the only infinite-finite ,incomplete-complete god particle. This is bringing duality into non-duality to collapse it. This is ANY form of non-dual awareness, typically with simple stage turquoise non-dual awareness being the least highest degree of this truth. 

This is knowing you are 1, but 1 = 2 + 3 therefore there is no difference and the equations turns to 1=2=3. Therefore collapsing the whole trinity 

The conclusion 

What you have to understand is your mind actively wants to use one to ground itself and it's direct experience. Whether that's no experience and an illusion or experience and grounding in god. The trinity itself needs you to pick one to be the truth. 

The third way to break it down is 

2 = 1 + 3 

3 = 2 + 1 

therefore 1= 2 =3 and 1 does not equal 2 which does not equal 3 

Solving the issue of the highest truth forever 

What you must understand is that its an impossibility to see them as EXACTLY THE SAME - TWO HIGHEST TRUTHS POSSIBLE, without understanding both of them itself. 

Absolute infinity will not bend to your wishes in any form. You have your free will to exercise to decide which one you wish to have as your highest truth. They are like i'm saying EXACTLY EQUAL in highest truth. However, you will dispute me on it and automatically say its not, because your mind must choose one! and therefore you have to go outside of the highest truths to the third option and equal them, before cycling back around to your chosen 2 or 3 for you. 

The simple difference, is you are god-- just in different ways. enlightenment is not the Single and ONLY highest truth 

The message

The TRINITY is UNBREAKABLE and EXISTS no matter what way you look at it, while you are stuck in your finite form of being. The truth is YOU are the only god, YOU are not Absolute infinity, BUT absolute infinity is you. 

This is the highest trinity in words possible. So choose wisely. Getting blindly roped into enlightenment without a foundation understanding of what it represents, is nothing more than cult behaviour by its "bespoke speakers" who haven't actually thought things through themselves first before deciding. 

Ultimately, they are not lying. They are right that enlightenment is the highest truth. I'm just saying it's not the only highest truth. There are only two options, which ultimately lead to the only piece of highest correct knowledge possible even if it was gathered through direct experience is.... YOU ARE GOD. this is the only thing you can ever know 100%. However, in the two highest truth one will have been actualised and the other will be actualising constantly for infinity. 

There is no difference between being god in absolute consciousness and being god in absolute nothingness. The paths can never cross and merge together. You must pick one. End your suffering or end your suffer by LOVE itself. If you are an enlightened being who experiences love, then you are not enlightened to the highest degree or truth. What you fail to understand is, in the highest truth there is absolute nothingness, no piece, no bliss, no nothing. (you can't talk about enlightened beings because its impossible to talk about nothing, so it's really information for non-dual beings and seekers) Opposed to this, it is infact possible to become absolute love and the most embodied dual being and maybe help out people etc. They are both the highest truth. The catch-22 is you must pick which one of the double-edged swords is your choice. And no non-dual awareness is not enlightenment and enlightenment is not absolute truth and therefore what i have said is in fact the absolute truth itself. 

ironically

Answering The potential questions 

Q1. Aakash, your using your mind this is bullshit ? 

A. Yes, it is bullshit if you choose enlightenment as your highest truth. I'm not fighting against enlightenment being the highest truth, i'm just saying that it's not the only highest truth. 

Q2. what makes you qualified to come up with the absolute truth?

A. I know the most about absolute infinity as i have said before 

Q3. How many people in the world do you have to support your claims?

A.  roughly around 4-5 people in alive today 

Q4. what does this mean for direct experience of god

A. Hunting direct experience and understanding is all there is, as humans we can't do anything else. but if you want to distinguish what i'm saying for yourself, you have to travel and understand both sides. Which is best done at this current moment in time, by having an omniscient awakening. it puts a lot into context and it can only be done with contemplating and psychedelics so far. 

Disclaimer: I've reached my limits of posts (posts reffering to new threads, about possible insights and new theories) , i've seen after being banned for a week and looking at the conscious politics debates, that students are about 5-10 years on average away from peaking their knowledge of god. It took me around 55,000 hours of thinking and contemplation to put a good crack in the surface of the whole of god. I've been reading the questions and none of them even interest me anymore. I thought by dragging everyone else up, it would be more fun to debate and find new solution and problems. However, its heavily counter-productive when there are two highest truths on one forum. They counter each other and people are obviously going to choose the one which ends your suffering. Leaving on probability one person every 15 years to pick the second highest truth. I have no animosity to anyone, i wish you all well what ever option you pick. However, i have no interest in being constantly banned for help raise that one in 15 year student against the storm of enlightenment. Especially, when no-one is in the wrong in the light of what is the highest truth and this is the truth that will be seen as delusional. 

Good luck with your journey. 

Edited by Aakash

See this is what I’m talking about! Good stuff! People should learn to follow your lead by prosletyzing in threads they create as opposed to doing so in other people’s threads!

I’m sure you’ll find it easy to gather where I may stand with respect to your position, we as humans cannot know anything is 100%. My last citable comment addresses the very question of certainty; intellectual arrogance and the place where mischief gets to hide. This does not mean “truth assessments” do not have value, this is where I would put your own words, they have value in mere degrees, not absolutes. It is not absolutely true to me that someone will only perceive what you’ve stated in merely one of a few ways, this only creates the illusion of certainty, a blockage to creativity and potential insight from the world of the unknown, of which of course, can shock you in an instant without you being ready for it! 

Edited by possibilities

That's quite a story you got there, I'm fortunate my liberation is so simple..... just be.

@SOUL Yup that's life, its not fortunate... they both come with a double edge sword, it's just about deciding which one is for you. 

You will never have the experience of dying from being overweight and over indulging in gluttony. This is one of the double -edges of enlightenment. 

Similarly, the double-edge of the latter 

is you will never have infinite liberation and be constantly in peace 

ahahaha maybe i could have used a better example, i choose to be funny at the wrong times

All you're talking about is how there isn't really a duality that yes, is very mind blowing once one transcends that illusory paradigm of the mind and perceives reality without it's filter.

Yet, instead of abiding in clarity you are creating an archetypal hierarchy and mathematical formula in your imagination then calling it truth.

The cessation of self suffering doesn't require running on that hamster wheel of the mind, genuine liberation's source is in just being present.

@SOUL Nope, i'm saying to enlightened beings there is no duality and to this alternative version of beings that duality exists entirely. There's no framework to say such a statement is true or false, the absolute being is beyond even both our highest truths. They are just the best possible highest truths that can be taught to seekers. 

21 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Yet, instead of abiding in clarity you are creating an archetypal hierarchy and mathematical formula in your imagination then calling it truth.

The cessation of self suffering doesn't require running on that hamster wheel of the mind, genuine liberation's source is in just being present.

I'm saying that absolute truth is itself relative. Therefore your enlightenment is only relative to what is "the highest truth", it doesn't take anything away from it. It is indeed the highest truth... just not only highest truth 

The second highest truth is not about cessation from self-suffering, this is enlightenment. The second highest truth is about truth seeking within consciousness as god. 

it is virtually the EXACT opposite of enlightenment, continual suffering to constantly seek out truth within consciousness through constant mystical expeirences and deeper embodiment. 

Its the experiential version of enlightenment by completing of the trinity, whilst enlightenment is the cessation of experience to end suffering. 

But the original point was, there was no suffering and so all enlightenment is "what is the highest truth" it is not about liberation or anything like that realistically. 

So its the exact same thing, the two highest truths possible. 

ofcourse enlightenment comes with the ceasation of suffering instead of constant struggle for truth. So i mean, it is genuine liberation source. But this is artifical liberation, liberation within taking solace inside of god and your non-dual mystical experience state. 

Its none other than a cost/ benefit analysis for truth seekers on how to live their life. 

Ultimately life is pointless and even you as an enlightened being knows this, so all we can really do is create our own meaning or let that meaning go. The final question is are you the one god or are you within the one god. It'll always loop around to this. 

Edited by Aakash

So you say 'nope'... then go on again to describe what you imagine is an elaborate conceptual paradigm which you trust is the 'truth'.... you know what that is called? A belief system.

It doesn't exist unless you believe it does but it only does exist to you and those who also believe it does. It doesn't even matter how many agree with the belief it is the truth or the volume of media that details the belief system.

Although, this doesn't make it exist or the 'truth', capital 'T' or not, beyond the imagination of those that believe it.

you know what that is called? A belief system.

Yes a belief system made around the absolute, is automatically the highest truth possible aligning all paradigms correctly, instead of having incorrect metaphysical foundation. 

23 minutes ago, SOUL said:

It doesn't exist unless you believe it does but it only does exist to you and those who also believe it does. It doesn't even matter how many agree with the belief it is the truth or the volume of media that details the belief system.

Although, this doesn't make it exist or the 'truth', capital 'T' or not, beyond the imagination of those that believe it.

Exactly this is the absolutism putting a strangle-hold on the whole of understanding. 

do you atleast understand that enlightenment is only a partial truth itself? your so called "truth" , Capital "T" 

do you atleast understand that enlightenment is contained within the god particle, it is not the god particle itself. it is just the highest truth possible to complete the incomplete paradox. This also applies to this version 2 of enlightenment. 

to be honest, i don't expect you to understand this, i only happen to come across this truth by random chance. 

This is not about a belief system. It is the infinite possibility of consciousness. So if consciousness is belief, which to enlightened beings it obviously then your rebuttal has ground. However, to normal humans consciousness is all there is. They won't all work towards enlightenment. Enlightenment won't fix all the worlds problems. it is consciousness that will do that and therefore by default we should all change the ships direction together and put it in systematic order. 

Therefore making this the highest truth, not based on beliefs. But someone can always make the argument that it is. There's no fighting against it now in this time period.  

It's all story telling conjured up in the imagination.

@SOUL Like i said, what you said is true. The highest truth. Its just not the only highest truth there is just because it contradicts your highest truth

@Aakash you claim authority on the knowledge and proof of the highest truth, which you try to explain through symbols. Furthermore, all knowledge is relative so it cannot be Truth.

Anyone making this claim is a fool. The sad irony is that the one who claims the highest truth cannot see this. So I wish you a fantastic day, and I hope you continue to Love unconditionally. In the beginning, middle and end, the rest of this shit doesn't matter. ?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState I don't really care much for authority, if i ever consider myself above someone its just for bants or its to do with intellect, apart from that i don't see a single distinction between myself and others, i feel like everyone is an amazing person. I don't really give subjective opinions. Only things like the global one world government agenda is bad etc and conspiracy stories for fun.. I'm not sure really, i traded 40 years of my life for a chance to know the truth through being unable to solve paradox's without smoking and smoking hookah. it's not like my authority carries any weight in the long term. i probably won't get to see what ends up happening, especially with this lovely forum or where leo's video's go in the end since he will outlive me, most likely even though he is older than me. 

Realistically, its a bit of a shallow thing i guess as death ultimately doesn't matter. However, at this point. I may have overstepped my boundaries. So i feel bad. Not sure what to say really, its only by random chance. I wasn't considering the implications of such an action, well more i just thought that god's an amazing thing or reality is an amazing thing. I don't mean to hurt people but i don't know... I've never really felt anyone understands the passion until i met Leo and saw someone who shared the same passion. 

Anyways now i think about it, your right i'm probably wrong and soul too! 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I really do see your passion for Truth as wonderful, and by no means do I want for you to feel bad or stop. However, it's important for all of us to self reflect on our words and actions. What if you are getting lost in concepts, trying to quantify the un-graspable? What if I overstepped my bounds by calling your well-intentioned and well-thought out post foolish? I don't know, but I do know my heart is in the right place as well. What if calling your friend a fool is part of the infinite love fractal expressing itself? Is tough love necessary, or should we all just show support without reasonable critique? What if I'm really the deluded one? 

You see, who's wrong and who's right is irrelevant in any context outside of ego, the only thing that matters is if you are open minded enough to consider every possibility, and to admit mistakes despite being heavily invested. Unapologeticly. You're only feeling bad and apologizing to yourself after all. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

its not that, truth itself destroys people's reality, inject it to fast and it becomes a problem. This is over stepping the boundary because you can seriously hurt someone/ make them rethink their situation dramatically. Which sometimes is unnecessary, especially if it's a collective unit. 

At the end of the day what i said is the absolute truth. 

I am already aware of the solipsism of this time line. Things will happen as they will, however, in absolute infinity ever possibility ever to exist plays out. Therefore knowing this simple fact. The probability of me being wrong is infinitesimal.

I don't exactly live in this current now to be honest. 

The solution to all knowledge is the collapsing of the trinity and as a result everyone who will visit the forum/ watch the video's in the past/ present/ future. The solutions to problems when everything aligns are the people here. 

This is not a force you can stop with traditional enlightenment and buddhist teachings. 

Especially when you will eventually see its not the only highest truth. 

The probability of someone choosing a well designed life with correct understanding over a traditional enlightenment is probably around 90%. There is no way enlightenment can keep up by repressing people desires, when its desires themselves that aren't actually bad. If you got everybody in the world in a single room and you said okay lets sit and do nothing for the rest of our lives. They would put their middle finger up at you and walk away. To even suggest traditional enlightenment is even a "good" phenomena is ridiculous. So to suggest it is the highest truth and the highest position one can take is ludicrous beyond a doubt. This doesn't take away from the necessity of the teaching itself. its just not a highest truth that will scale with reality. Therefore, its a given that there has to be other highest truths besides it possible. 

The irony is that once truth is understood, the ego will reform itself as a collective and then it will take the path of the non-dual/dual highest truth i mentioned above. it is inevitable. Repressing desires is not the answer as i keep saying. Using your initiative as god, knowing you are the only authority in the universe is not ego or concepts. it is what is.

After this has concluded then people who are enlightened will become something + nothing from their absolute nothing. By virtue of this change in highest truth of non-dual/dual. Balancing things across the whole board. Highly enlightened helpers, Highly enlightened do-nothingers and Highly enlightened regular non-dual awareness who are seekers of what potential possibilities exist in absolute infinity. Which if you want to know the answer is anything you can imagine. Therefore ultimately in stage emerald we will be trying to perfect the lives of everything, including animals and even polishing shells on the beach. Being enlightened doesn't stop people from overthrowing governments or starting protest. Things are just done in a conscious way. 

Phasing out of reality, through enlightenment ultimately places you nowhere, but the present moment. Which is still happening in time and space for non-dual/dual enlightened beings and enlightened something/nothings beings. Which is exactly what the case is now for those of you who phase out of reality and are enlightened now. Nothing has actually changed within the trinity.