krockerman

Did Leo grew up in a religous Home?

97 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wherever you go, there you are. You can't run away from yourself.

Sounds like the Story of Jonah from the Bible.

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 01/08/2019 at 2:04 AM, Aakash said:

@Joseph Maynor it’s interesting, I do not know what context to interpret this from. In relative sakes, what would outwin here 

a) giving you an answer that satisfies you 

b) giving an answer that makes you grow 

c) giving you an argument for why your wrong 

D) showing you the error in your answer 

E) telling you you are right, when you are not 

F) picking out certain points in your argument and giving a counter rebuttle to specific parts instead of the whole thing 

H) don’t talk about it because you got it and let the person be

I) don’t talk about it and let the say something to make the person happy 

J) don’t talk about it and say something outrageous 

h) don’t talk but give out some wisdom. 

j) realise their answer is love and say an answer which has more love in it. 

Which is the best one ? 

J : if you do not corrupt love with a failed belief system

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is part true and part false.

Ultimately who is to say what is real and what isn't? We make up those definitions.

Of course in person sociaizing is different. But as humanity evolves digital communication will become more and more common and robust. Even digital sex is getting common now.

I've had deeper orgasms through text message than through physical sex. So don't dismiss the digital world as somehow inferior. It has its pros and cons, just like all mediums.

Don't forget, physical reality is just one medium out of many. Digital reality is no less real than physical reality or imagination.

Woaw I wish I got that one.

I got many true Friends online. I ve Seen all of them in Real life except 2.

But vocal internet is more 'deep' It's more organic than text. It's the middle communication.

But me really I do both in 50/50 with true guys I hang with.

Creating a community online was a great expérience aswell. Insights are huge from online rpg. ( Community work in game is the same irl ) only gadget change. 

Good commander in games are good leader in Real life.

Dépends but the mind skill is virtually simulated all the same

On 8/2/2019 at 2:56 AM, mandyjw said:

I'm still working through the conscious politics videos and just finished the part where @Leo Gura warns about romanticizing the past. I definitely understand why that's important, especially looking at how Donald Trump appealed to that way of thinking with his "Make America Great Again". Yet, learning from the past is not only done by looking back at our mistakes, but by looking at people and society's greatest successes. 

Stage orange has dissolved community and put the individual above all, we may have to look back to stage blue for tips in order to help us envision and build a community again. Prejudices won't have to come with it. Past and future is an illusion. It's only above moving toward what is wanted. 

Stage Green is all about building community.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:02 AM, Truth Addict said:

@Leo Gura

I predict a worldwide disaster that will end all of humanity sometime in our lifetime.

You ain't being very original. People have been saying that shit for 2000 years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You ain't being very original. People have been saying that shit for 2000 years.

Haha! Nice one ??

Although don't be so sure. The Aztec didn't last forever.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

I've had deeper orgasms through text message than through physical sex.

...which reminds me of: where is the sexting video you promised years ago??! :D

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

@Truth Addict The Aztecs still exist, and in numbers dozens of times greater than they were when they had an empire. They're the modern-day Mexicans.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

22 minutes ago, Apparation of Jack said:

@Truth Addict The Aztecs still exist, and in numbers dozens of times greater than they were when they had an empire. They're the modern-day Mexicans.

Sources?

@Truth Addict Who do you think Mexicans are? All 100% European settlers? No, they're a mixture of the European colonists and native inhabitant of Mexico, of whom the Aztecs were a part. When a Mexican cartel member gets "Azteca" tattooed to his chest, he has, ancestrally speaking, every right to do so.

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Leo Gura On the subject of playing games sometimes.

You will love this one,.Mysticism, philosophy, spirituality ... non-duality.... its all in, amazing writing also.
Note: its an old school RPG with a lot of reading, more of a game-book.

Your mind awakes in darkness. Aching cold sets into an unfamiliar body.
Thus it begins ....

Edited by Yog
Video timestamp

On 8/1/2019 at 7:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

To be more accurate, I just have a different kind of social life than most people consider a social life. My social life is through my work.

For example you might ask if the Buddha or Gandhi had a social life. And the answer is, their social life was everything that revolved around their life's work. The same goes for me, except with the added wrinkle that we now live in the digital age, where the notion of "social" has expanded to include all of the activity happening through digital communication.

If you include digital communication, my social life is quite significant.

The very definition of "social life" is flexible and relative and changes across the ages.

If you mean, do I go to the bar and drink beers with people, or attend dinner parties, or go bowling with friends? Definitely not. Such things are not interesting to me.

I have a question , so if you have a girlfriend, how is the way you socialize to her?,communicating , talking and relating to her? What if your girl is different from you? Your work or activities is not the same as her, do you still talk about consciousness to her? Or talking about a topic in your own world? Or are you letting her to speak and based on that reference you speak what you can say about that reality of her? I am really curious about this one... i don't know if you should speak your reality to her or should you speak base on her reality, or do things in her reality.. i will give you example.. so for example she is in the level orange in spiral dynamics and she wants to go to a concert , KPOP CONCERT.. if that happens to me i don't like spend time going to concert like that it feels like it is a waste of time. I want to do activities that inclined to my own self.. but as a high value guy okay lets talk about kpop and i will go to concert like that for me to relate or to learn other stuffs outside my reality... so yea specially now that you are in the level of no one yet is able go that far.. 

On 7/28/2019 at 10:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

it was possible for God to create itself.

What do you mean by "itself"? Does it include me?

@CreamCat You are God. You created the universe and yourself. Ta-da!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am genuinely interested to know what you thought about my last reply regarding human evolution and the solar system. I don't want to debate but just curious. Here was the video where Sadhguru talks about it. 

16 hours ago, CreamCat said:

What do you mean by "itself"? Does it include me?

You are God

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

In these thread i see people worried about Leo dont having a social life, and some of them trying to persuade him.

I used to say I love being lonely, I dont need socializing. My plan was to live alone in the woods.

The last week I traveled alone to Turkey. There the people is cold, and almost nobody talks in english and dont have intenrest in it.

One day I got fever and was really sick with stong head inflammationto the point of being worried that almost could die.

In these moments at 3000km from home I missed to have a friend, family, known or somebody from my contry that talked my language. This experience made me learn taht everybody needs somebody.

The problem is that we are alone in home and swith youtube or Tv and see somebody talking and our deluded brain thinks we are with somebody.

No @Leo Gura , you dont socialize with the world digitally, you realate with a bunch of pixels that create the ilusion of socializing.

Edited by Moreira