krockerman

Did Leo grew up in a religous Home?

97 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Evolution is not a done deal. It is happening every minute of every day.

I don't know if you are strictly referring to humans here but according to Sadhguru, the human body is the peak of evolution given the current geometry of the solar system. If any more changes are to happen to the human system, it requires a change in the current geometry of the solar system. 

Edited by Chi_

16 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

according to Sadhguru, the human body is the peak of evolution.

Wow! I've come to realise the same conclusion merely through intuition. Interesting that Sadhguru thinks the same thing!

Edited by Truth Addict

25 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Wow! I've come to realise the same conclusion merely through intuition. Interesting that Sadhguru thinks the same thing!

Sadhguru is a hoot!

Supremely self centered to think human evolution is the center and most highest creation... on earth ok sure. sadhguru is great but he injects his own shortsidedness/flaws of knowledge into everything just like all spiritual teachers do. Humans are ants compared to certain entities in the universe, I'm sure lol

56 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sadhguru is a hoot!

Joseph Maynor is a hoot!

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Joseph Maynor is a hoot!

Haha.  Yep.  

1 hour ago, Chi_ said:

I don't know if you are strictly referring to humans here but according to Sadhguru, the human body is the peak of evolution given the current geometry of the solar system. If any more changes are to happen to the human system, it requires a change in the current geometry of the solar system. 

Sorry, I don't buy that.

As our environment changes due to technological advancements, the human will be less and less suitable and require further evolution. It's already happening. Natural selection is always culling those who aren't adapting to an ever changing environment. And our environment is changing faster than ever.

There is no such thing as the peak of evolution. Evolution is relative to environment. If you move to Mars, you ain't gonna be at your peak. And humans on Mars will evolve accordingly. The geometry of the solar system doesn't need to change for this to occur. Evolution never stops or peaks out. It is relentlessly ongoing every second of every day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm still working through the conscious politics videos and just finished the part where @Leo Gura warns about romanticizing the past. I definitely understand why that's important, especially looking at how Donald Trump appealed to that way of thinking with his "Make America Great Again". Yet, learning from the past is not only done by looking back at our mistakes, but by looking at people and society's greatest successes. 

Stage orange has dissolved community and put the individual above all, we may have to look back to stage blue for tips in order to help us envision and build a community again. Prejudices won't have to come with it. Past and future is an illusion. It's only above moving toward what is wanted. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura

We've agreed that evolution is non-linear. Too much advancements in a short time might probably backfire. I predict a worldwide disaster that will end all of humanity sometime in our lifetime.

@Truth Addict What if Evolution is both linear and non-linear?  Apply the Paradox of Order and Chaos to Evolution as well.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We must find ways to integrate our technological developments and to make them the new "natural". This obviously needs to be done in a balanced and healthy way.

This really is my point though. As of now digital communication is nowhere near of being the new "natural", as it's only activating a small fragment of our brain in contrast to real-life interaction. We must find ways to attain a healthy symbiosis between the digital and the physical realm, where our innate humanity is not rejected and exploited but cultivated. Right now most of the money is being poured into making people as addicted as possible, and quite effectively so.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

On 01/08/2019 at 0:03 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

The ways you present is often aligned with solving your parents' most deficient blocks/limitations.  You fixed your parents' problems and your kids will fix you and your spouse's problems.  It's an interesting insight I had.  Of course each person comes with their own set of ideosycratic challenges as well like a dose of randomness added into each person/system.

I m working on orange for Green to my dad. 

I don't talk spiritual. I talk the tongue he can focus and get knowledge from.

It's like you give puzzle pièce and let people know by themself.

My dad was in a very very dysfunctional family. ( All toxic red:blue ) 

Spirituality start when monney looks like a dead end ( dual )

Edited by Aeris

On 01/08/2019 at 0:36 AM, Billy Shears said:

@mandyjw  

On the one hand, I think that you have to cope on your own and not depend on social contacts to be content and happy. When I look at the society, I only see lonely and dissatisfied people who sacrifice everything in order to gain affirmation in order to increase their own self-esteem. But that's just distraction and does not solve the basic problem. On the other hand, it would of course be nice if you could talk to like-minded people. Ultimately, I do not want to blame anyone, because everyone is right where they need to be in their development ...

Agree on this. As a musician all my best Friends are big yellow. One is becoming more cause he got a 'kundalini' recently.

We can talk insane shit. I introduce them to concept more insane than leo and we talk about everything with no ego limit. That's too good' I can't hang with under yellow.

Green are worst sometimes even.

My gf is yellow too as center and love Alan watts soooo :)

But I don't use the model to judge. I Can have fun with blue but they don't like my aura basicly.

4 hours ago, Chi_ said:

given the current geometry of the solar system

Whats the connection to the human body there? xD

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry, I don't buy that.

As our environment changes due to technological advancements, the human will be less and less suitable and require further evolution. It's already happening. Natural selection is always culling those who aren't adapting to an ever changing environment. And our environment is changing faster than ever.

There is no such thing as the peak of evolution. Evolution is relative to environment. If you move to Mars, you ain't gonna be at your peak. And humans on Mars will evolve accordingly. The geometry of the solar system doesn't need to change for this to occur. Evolution never stops or peaks out. It is relentlessly ongoing every second of every day.

Great point Leo but I think the matter goes much deeper than we usually see.

An environment is a space within which there is a constant exchange in various levels between itself and the individual who thrives in it. When scientists speak of the environment affecting the evolution of a species, they are referring to the immediate space around that individual. Be it the climate, the temperature, the threat by other species, the air, the water etc. All these things constitute the immediate environment of that species, which in this case is the planet in which it lives on. However, this is only a surface level of what the actual environment really is. The actual environment extends way beyond that. That's where you encounter the effects of the rest of the solar system on that individual species.

There are many examples which show this but take the simple example of the menstrual cycle of a female body, which is responsible for the birth of every human.  It is a cycle of 28 days, which also happens to be the amount of time the moon takes to orbit the earth. Coincidence?..  Another example is how the geometry of the planetary orbits are related to the number of chakras in our body. The diameter of the sun multiplied by 108 is equal to the distance between the Sun and the Earth. The diameter of the moon multiplied by 108 is also equal to the distance between the Moon and the Earth. The relation this has to the human body is that the number of chakras in our body which could be controlled is also 108. It doesn't stop there. There is a relationship between the actual circumference of the Earth and our breath. The circumference of the Earth in nautical miles (which is the original measuring unit related to the geometry of the earth) is 21600 which is also the number of breaths that a healthy human takes every day if they are rest and normal conditions. A person usually breathes 15 times per minute. Therefore 15x60x24 = 21600.

Like this way, it can be seen how the environment extends beyond just the immediate space within which the species thrives in, which scientists solely claim is the reason for evolution. They are right but only partially.  It extends to the solar system in which the species exists as well. But why should the environment just stop there then? Well, it apparently doesn't and it extends to the entire cosmos itself because modern physics have proven that every subatomic particle in your body is in constant interaction with every other subatomic particle in the universe. So the environment gets subtler and subtler.

So my point is, yes it is correct that the human being will be affected by the environmental changes caused by technology or even if they move to mars, but there are some other subtle factors also at play here. Sure the human being might get physically weaker as we get more comfortable due to technological advancements or we might get weaker if we go to mars due to the weaker gravitational pull there but the essential nature which makes us physically human (whatever that is) will not change as long as the subtler aspects of the environment also change (the solar system and etc). At the end of the day, all of our energy does come from the sun if you trace it all back. We might not be conscious of its effect on us every split second but it doesn't mean it doesn't have any effect. 

If anyone is interested, these were my sources for my original statement about what Sadhguru said. Significancs of the number 108

How Sun and Moon affect human system

Relation between earth circumference and breathe

Edited by Chi_

On 7/31/2019 at 6:57 PM, mandyjw said:

Boys and their weapons. Sigh... 

Boys will be boys

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I know extroverts who are awakened and do spiritual practice.

And obviously many extroverts make a killing in creativity, business, art.

I don't know any. 

Making a killing is different than becoming an icon or creating great work that lives forever.

Genius is pain.

People here must find whatever kind of lifestyle resonates with them. This is a highly individualized thing.

And it's okay to go through different phases. 

Climb up the mountain.
Enjoy the view. 
Come back down. 
Tell the others.

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Truth Addict What if Evolution is both linear and non-linear?  Apply the Paradox of Order and Chaos to Evolution as well.

Linearity implies the ability to expect with accuracy. Non-linearity implies the disability to do that.

Everything is possible. There are no limits to what the future might bring. To me, it doesn't seem so bright.