Kushu2000

5 MeO DMT in the Bible??

21 posts in this topic

If the Bible says that God is all-powerful, omniscient, omnipresent,...and Leo is having the same insights on 5MeO DMT, whilst claiming that these states of consciousness can't be reached by the conventional hallucinogens (mushrooms, peyote,...) ... Doesn't that mean that the people who wrote the Bible had to experience some of the deepest states of consciousness? This is just a speculation, but if these states really can't be reached (most likely) through meditation, yoga... Then the folks who wrote the Bible might have had 5Meo experiences

8 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

If the Bible says that God is all-powerful, omniscient, omnipresent,...and Leo is having the same insights on 5MeO DMT, whilst claiming that these states of consciousness can't be reached by the conventional hallucinogens (mushrooms, peyote,...) ... Doesn't that mean that the people who wrote the Bible had to experience some of the deepest states of consciousness? This is just a speculation, but if these states really can't be reached (most likely) through meditation, yoga... Then the folks who wrote the Bible might have had 5Meo experiences

They can be reached. It’s just quite rare. Most people will need psychedelics, but a few can do it naturally.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Kushu2000 There are mushrooms on a ton of ancient sites, building, manuscripts, etc. Psych’s were rampant long ago (thanks Nixon). Check out the faces on Easter Island for example, pretty blatant. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I know someone who does with no use of anything.

If that is of any "use" to you.

Edited by Dimi

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Maybe someone had to work overtime, got home late and the cat had eaten some of his dinner.

He thinks "I wish I had all the power, could be anywhere at any time and knew everything... hey, that would make a good book".

With this seemingly foolish joke, my point is to humbly ask whether the basic idea of a God could come to anyone reflecting on fairly ordinary circumstances. 

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

@Nahm yeah i know, it's just interesting to see how religious systems get started. Maybe this is the meaning of the Bible in a nutshell: 

5MeO: "you're God!"

Some random guy 2000 years ago: "no, please, I'm scared! You are apart from me, not me! Arghh!"

The Bible: "god is, surely, apart from thineself. That shall be the whole of the law, and thou shall accept that god is not thou, but is apart from thou."

xD

@Dimi what do you mean? Are you saying that rewiring the minds of fetuses-like state of consciousness is possible WITHOUT the use of 5MeO? That's some hella enlightened dude you must know.. or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you have to say..

I'm not sure which DMT containing plants are found around the middle east... I'm sure there are though. Mother nature kind of spread everything around for us. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Personally I've come to those realizations about Reality from the classical psychedelics (mushrooms, LSD)

@Maya_0i wouldnt be so quick to say that unless youve actually tried 5MeO... 

@Kushu2000 Since Infinity is endless and unlimited, even 5 Meo won't take you all the way.

With the little glimpse I had, I could intuit the full picture. (Even if I didn't experience the full picture)

40 minutes ago, Kushu2000 said:

@Dimi what do you mean? Are you saying that rewiring the minds of fetuses-like state of consciousness is possible WITHOUT the use of 5MeO? That's some hella enlightened dude you must know.. or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you have to say..

What do you mean with "rewiring the minds ..." ?

And she's not a dude ;)

What I am saying is that there is A LOT possible without the use of any substance. Of course there are more aspects you should consider when talking about this, the complete 'history" of this person for example and at the end, the level of Love, surrender, "faith" (not in the way most people think of faith of course) and a certain state, Powerful yet so subtle. I don't want you to believe this, neither to convince you of anything, I am just saying what I know from my own experience.

Don't limit yourself :) We do this so much and we don't realize it.

❤️?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Dimi @Maya_0:o how do i find a partner like that? Do i need to channel her from another dimension like Bashar?!?

Thanks. And in regards to "the fetus" thing, Leo has a video on the actualized.org blog in which he states that he reached a level of consciousness in which he was able to rewire the minds of fetuses (via the use of his imagination) so as to make them more interested in awakening as they grow older. Yes, he actually said that.. his words not mine xD but hey, maybe it's possible,who knows, consciousness is a hell of a thing...

@Kushu2000 What makes you think you need a partner like that? :P Remember, whatever you hear from anyone that they have done, you are NOT less capable of doing so. If something is really really really meaningful at the very core of your being, it will manifest somehow at a certain point. You can fast forward or facilitate this process to some extend, that all depends on your steadiness, willingness, devotion and intention (and other things).

The content of what you desire will always be according what exposure you have in life, so by this it is not important, it is the meaning that the content has for you that will determine everything you will or won't do ;) .

Your core is infinite on all levels, so why wouldn't certain things be possible?

Of course, there are some things which are "not possible" in certain ways because of the "rules" you already have set in this (physical) reality but even this, I believe can be transcended in a certain way, but again, you must literally be willing to die for it, only such "purposes" are achievable.

Not sure if you understand what I try to say, not because I think you won't understand it but more because I know words and their interpretations can be tricky when talking about such things so I want to make sure what I am saying comes in the way it was intended to be :)

Edited by Dimi

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

If that so, the guy who wrote the Bagavad Gita was on a 5meo dmt feast xD