Dodo

Conscious breathing

8 posts in this topic

To take a conscious breath is one of the biggest pleasures in life.

A good meditation suggestion that I have is to go to the park and breathe deep. Self inquiry happens automatically. 

While breathing be aware of all sensations and thoughts which appear and do not label any of them. Do not even think about them as sensations or thought. Let it just be, coexist with everything that appears and be one with it and at the same time know you are the one seeing this, the non 3d awareness which knows all this so called 3d experience. Also this awareness is non-physical and non-mental, as those things also appear in it.

Beautiful. Enjoy being wherever you are, but it is best in the park ?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Have you ever listened to guided meditations? Is it kinda like that?

Edited by Autumn

19 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Dodo thanks

Was gonna go to a park tommorw before sunset and meditate.

Will focus on breathing more.

Oh yes, i am in the park right now about to meditate as well. Me and you are having a  roup park meditation.

You can also try an exercise I like doing. Place your hand on your forehead close your eyes and look towards your palm eyes remaining closed. Stare at this point for a while and concentrate on it with your complete attention. Just look at the colours you see. Look closely and I sometimes start seeing my imagination appear as an image on a movie screen. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Dodo hand on forehead required? just stare up at temple without hand, that works?

Yeah works, but the hand is used for extra grounding. Also if check out reiki - hands can have healing powers.  Sometimes it's nice to try to actually LOOK at the sensation of touch as well. We feel through our hands. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟