You are not God, God is you

92 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Is it Boston?

"I closed my eyes and I slipped away":D

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

"I closed my eyes and I slipped away":D

“And I begin dreaming” ? 

@Serotoninluv So there is just Everything? How does this answer my original question of how or why Everything implies no thing? o.O 

6 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Serotoninluv So there is just Everything? How does this answer my original question of how or why Everything implies no thing? o.O 

@Conrad It's the source of all things. Your missing something special here.

49 minutes ago, Conrad said:

You are seeing Everything as a collection of all things - that is a totally legit way of seeing it and I do not disagree with that. . . Yet there is another something here. . . 

When asked to name one of those things that is not Everything, we cannot. Therefore, Everything is not any thing. It is no thing.  . . Which thing is Everything?  None of them!

Another way of looking at it. . . If Everything is Truth, how can the opposite of what we say not be Truth? Thus, Everything is Truth and Nothing is Truth.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You are seeing Everything as a collection of all things - that is fine and totally legit. . .

When asked to name one of those things that is not Everything, we cannot. Therefore, Everything is not any thing. It is no nothing. 

Ah okay, I think I see it better now. I have to inquire etc into this for some time due. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Reading this thread stimulated my third-eye chakra. I have no idea what that means.

That's your spidey sense

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

28 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Leo also explains what 'Everything' and 'no thing' mean in his Understanding Absolute Infinity parts 1 and 2 videos. 

6 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Leo also explains what 'Everything' and 'no thing' mean in his Understanding Absolute Infinity parts 1 and 2. 

I will check it out when I have time :)

37 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Ah okay, I think I see it better now. I have to inquire etc into this for some time due. Thanks.

For sure.

Importantly, your view and direct experience is True and a deep awakening. These are a couple parts of “The Ox”. 

12 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

That happens to me very often... like a gentle push on the forefront, right?

Yes, but not just a push. It lasts for a minute or more. Also it feels like a circle, probably not a perfect one.