Conrad

You are not God, God is you

92 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Conrad said:

No, this debunked when you realize Total Oneness. God is no more or less than an earthworm, God IS the earthworm. You are basically saying God is much more than itself, you are saying God is somehow divided. God is One indivisible Whole. All is God. God can only be God, God is already everything and therefore can't be much more than anything, because anything and everything is already God. You see?

I don't think you are quite understanding me. In fact I am pointing to oneness too. 

The perceived separation of the earthworm and other or the perceived separation of ego when it claims "I am God" is the very trap the phrase is pointing out. That's what I mean when I say God is more than the earthworm. To not exclude, to not create separation between say the earthworm and the dirt. 

Of course nonduality includes separation but one step at a time. The phrase was not addressing this aspect. Other parts do. 

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are completely alone.

@Inliytened1  Oh please don't say such a thing.:o:P

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Oh please don't say such a thing.:o:P

Alone doesn't mean lonely :D

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

I don't think you are quite understanding me. In fact I am pointing to oneness too. 

The perceived separation of the earthworm and other or the perceived separation of ego when it claims "I am God" is the very trap the phrase is pointing out. That's what I mean when I say God is more than the earthworm. To not exclude, to not create separation between say the earthworm and the dirt. 

Of course nonduality includes separation but one step at a time. The phrase was not addressing this aspect. Other parts do. 

Ah okay, I think I see what you mean.

10 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Alone doesn't mean lonely :D

@Natasha The saying "You will inherit the Earth" springs to mind.:)

27 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Serotoninluv You are an intelligent being. Tell me, can God be more or less than anything when God is already anything and everything? 

Yes. Less than everything is also everything. 

God is everything, 

Of course. And also nothing

Nothing outside Him

There is no outside or inside, yet that which is outside of inside would be considered outside.

nothing that is not Him. 

Yes. And God is nothing as well.

Nothing is Everything. 

Everything you and I write is true and false. This is the Groundless Grounding.

@Serotoninluv I'm just in a state where I'm conscious of God, that God is everything. I have yet to realize what it means for God to be nothing due, but I'm close to it... But please enlighten me if you already know the answer :) I know nothing isn't how my mind imagines it, maybe it's impossible to write in words, maybe one has to experience it. I don't know.

If you really understand what's happening here you will see that the singularity of God is manifesting itself as the many. God is the ultimate shape shifter.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

If you really understand what's happening here you will see that the singularity of God is manifesting itself as the many. God is the ultimate shape shifter.

Indeed. I'm well aware of it xD 

@Conrad

Everything = no thing. Every single thing is Everything. There is no single thing that is not everything. Therefore, Everything means there is no thing. 

Everything = no thing = Nothing

Everything = Nothing

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Conrad I know you do. It was quite redundent for me to even say.

No, not at all. Just the Truth. I don't think it was meant only for me.  

@Conrad You know that feeling that your talking to yourself? It's more then a feeling.xD

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Conrad You know that feeling that your talking to yourself? It's more then a feeling.xD

Is it Boston?

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Conrad

Everything = no thing. Every single thing is Everything. No single thing is not everything. Therefore, there is no thing. 

Everything = no thing = Nothing

Hmm, but how or why does Everything imply no thing?

@cetus56  xD 

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Hmm, but how or why does Everything imply no thing?

Name a thing that is not Everything. . .