Conrad

You are not God, God is you

92 posts in this topic

Silence is wisdom. There is a strong reason for people not to talk about enlightenment in zen monasteries.

unborn Truth

@Conrad I know what your saying/feeling.  I don't disagree with anything here. 

@cetus56 I'm not only feeling it. The One is conscious of itself, conscious of everything as itself. I have nothing more to say. I'm just writing to myself, and I is responding to myself. I'm sorry if I seem to exaggerate stuff, my state just elevated suddenly and I became conscious of Oneness. It's beyond anything to be imagined. There is actually One who is All. I can't find a more appropriate word to describe that One other than as God.

8 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Silence is wisdom. There is a strong reason for people not to talk about enlightenment in zen monasteries.

Yep. ? ♥️ 

Also a reason for silent retreats and solo retreats.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yep. ? ♥️ 

Also a reason for silent retreats and solo retreats.

@ajasatya There was a quote of Osho or something which disagrees with that. Very powerful quote.

13 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@ajasatya There was a quote of Osho or something which disagrees with that. Very powerful quote.

Osho was full of devilry. I don't consider him an accountable source of wisdom. Maybe for some very basic things like mindfulness practices.

unborn Truth

3 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Osho was full of devilry. I don't consider him an accountable source of wisdom. Maybe for some very basic things like mindfulness practices.

All devilry is God's doing. Osho was none other than The One. Taking him to be anything else originates from unconsciousness. 

Now, we can agree to disagree about Osho. I believe he was fully God-realized. 

@Nahm Yeah, I don't know. I don't care about any teachers anymore really, including Leo. You are the only authority and Truth as God.   

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

Ehh, not quite right in my opinion. God is not in the earthworm, God IS the earthworm. So how can the earthworm be far from God, it is already God!

Of course. The Kyballion acknowledges the imperfections of its analogies but it makes them to emphasize something while still acknowledging the paradox. 

God is much more than the earthworm which is what the "earthworm is far from God" statement is trying to say. 

That section of the book was talking about the "I am God" half truth because it gives a sense that the ego identity is all that God is. It can be a tricky egoic trap if you can't see past it ego identities. 

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Of course. The Kyballion acknowledges the imperfections of its analogies but it makes them to emphasize something while still acknowledging the paradox. 

God is much more than the earthworm which is what the "earthworm is far from God" statement is trying to say. 

That section of the book was talking about the "I am God" half truth because it gives a sense that the ego identity is all that God is. It can be a tricky egoic trap if you can't see past it ego identities. 

No, this debunked when you realize Total Oneness. God is no more or less than an earthworm, God IS the earthworm. You are basically saying God is much more than itself, you are saying God is somehow divided. God is One indivisible Whole. All is God. God can only be God, God is already everything and therefore can't be much more than anything, because anything and everything is already God. You see?

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Nahm You have to admit he's full of that fire to speak it out.:)

30 minutes ago, Conrad said:

All devilry is God's doing. Osho was none other than The One. Taking him to be anything else originates from unconsciousness.

This is enough material for you to revisit a few times on the next years to come. Good luck.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Or maybe you need some years to realize the truth of what I said. Good luck. 

@Serotoninluv You are an intelligent being. Tell me, can God be more or less than anything when God is already anything and everything? This lessens Him. God is everything, He doesn't need to be much more than anything for He is everything already, infinite. Nothing outside Him, nothing that is not Him. 

From your perspective as God - the Great Mind - you are imagining Osho.  Your imagining all of this.  You are completely alone.  This is an infinitely higher level of conscioisness - but it can be realized directly.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.