Natasha

Word Game Challenge Fun

100 posts in this topic

Ten

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Hound

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Mound

End

Noun

Out

Lion

20 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Joy

Where did the ‘J’ come from?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Engine

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Men

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Undone

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Bunion

Edited by RichardY