Ibn Sina

Was John Lennon Stage Green?

9 posts in this topic

Those tears were not the usual ones, they were of a different kind because they were crying with a deep yearning for a higher world consciousness . They were crying because  Chris's singing made them deeply feel John's vision of the ideal world, and they knew that it was too idealistic to ever be true but just imagine for a single for a single moment if it was  true what it would be like, what  it would be like.....

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Yep. John Lennon is deep green. I was in Central Park a couple years ago and he still has a presence there. Both in physical memoirs and visitors as well as in spirit. 

John Lennon is almost an archetypal version of stage Green Westerners in my opinion. A very developed and compassionate soul who nevertheless didn't quite reach Tier 2 and was haunted by his ghosts until the end of his life.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Crazy synchronicity, an hour ago or so I was asking myself the exact same question. 

Anyway, John Lennon changed a lot through the years. I think at the beginning of his career his main priority was to become rich and famous (orange)

After achieving this goal, he got depressed and became very introspective, because the success didn't heal his childhood traumas.

When discovering cannabis and LSD for himself, he eventually got into spirituality, meditation, sang about peace and love, etc. (green). 

This is just about his life in the 60s, the 70s were also life-changing for his development but I don't go into it too much now.

In the end, his whole life was an up and down, I would find it inappropriate to put him in just one category although green would be the best fit if you had to choose one stage.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

Most definitely.

I'd say all The Beatles were stage green at some point.

John Lennon just wanted world peace, and George Harrison was a hippie for sure.

In every way.

Turn off your mind relax and float down stream
It is not dying, it is not dying

Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void
It is shining, it is shining

Yet you may see the meaning of within
It is being, it is being

Love is all and love is everyone
It is knowing, it is knowing

And ignorance and hate mourn the dead
It is believing, it is believing

But listen to the colour of your dreams
It is not leaving, it is not leaving

So play the game "Existence" to the end
Of the beginning, of the beginning

❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa