pluto

Breatharian High Consciousness Gatherings/Festivals

34 posts in this topic

When one fully activates DNA/Lightbody he/she no longer requires physical nourishment as source of energy and has evolved from animal to human consciousness. Whoever is still depending on physical nourishment is still shifting between, higher animal/lower human consciousness.

Food is our greatest addiction, ultimately.

B R E A T H E

Just now, okulele said:

@pluto Do you eat food?

Yes but more for pleasure, experience, enjoyment and not as much for physical dependency/need i am currently alternative between level 2 and 3 but i can easily make the transition to level 4 if it was the only option i had. I have experience with level 4 breatharianism but i have drifted from the path few years ago and now i slither through phases and gradually reintegrating and realigning myself.

I believe the greatest master can live in the midst of the chaos, the pollution, the chemicals, the toxins, the technology and remain Enlightened indefinitely. This will be the most challenging but greatest accomplishment I have yet to master.

I believe this is the mastery of all masters, to shine through eternal darkness and remain eternally pure.

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, pluto said:

i am currently alternative between level 2 and 3 but i can easily make the transition to level 4

what does it mean ? how much and how often do you eat ? 

Believe it or not, without food, the body dies..

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

The body is dependent on physical nourishment. YOU are not. 

@wavydude I no longer require food for energy, i noticed this almost 5 years ago, i simply eat for pleasure or and with family events. I can go many days without food and several without water. Level 2 and 3 is more a transitioning stage and not full breatharianism where you no longer consume food or water but my current lifestyle role/situation does not allow me to embody and thrive of level 4 fully just yet.

@FredFred @Consilience

The animal-consciousness-body is dependent on physical nourishment, when you activate your dormant DNA strands to evolve and embody your (Light-Body) through several galactic meditations and techniques to "human-consciousness" you no longer need physical nourishment for energy source. We are on a collective level currently transitioning into 4th density/4th dimensional existence thus why this is becoming more and more possible on a larger scale although some master yogis/sages ect.. have done this themselves on their own long long ago.

Many humans are still in animal-consciousness (where one requires physical nourishment for prime source of energy) but millions are entering true-human consciousness now thus why there is a global awakening/activation of DNA occurring these last few years or so and many are entering the earlier stages of 4th density existence and leaving higher-animal consciousness to lower-human consciousness.

There are already several to hundred thousands who already embody true human consciousness. You can experiment for yourself to see where you are at. Consume less and less food and eat more fruits and lighter foods and you will notice you have more energy, you sleep less, you can enter deep stages of meditation and are calm/still and mindful throughout most of your daily tasks, your mind works genius-like capacity, your body heals rapidly, you download information daily upon sleep/meditation ect...

Its all common sense too me, Ive been on this path a long time on and off, most of these things people are finding out on forums and conscious collectives i had already realized and mastered long ago but now its time where people are collectively ready to all embody and embrace.

The masters have done all the hard work for you, you no longer need to suffer endlessly to reach Enlightenment.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto do you ever sleep for enjoyment? How many hours do you sleep a night, on average? 

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@pluto do you ever sleep for enjoyment? How many hours do you sleep a night, on average l? 

It changes a lot depending on how much i eat/do/think that day, usually its 3 - 4 hours, sometimes i go 4 - 6, sometimes 1 - 3, other times i am up for 2 - 3 days.

If i don't eat, i hardly require sleep at all and yes i enjoy sleeping when i really feel tired, its such a warm and fuzzy experience although sometimes i feel as if i am still aware while sleeping. The only time i require sleep when i do not eat is when i have done a lot of physical activity that day or i have used my thinking mind a lot because thinking wastes a lot of energy but during these phases the mind is usually almost completely silent thus you use minimal resources.

Those who are level 4 breatharians are masters of the mind/stilness because you cannot be level 4 if you think and move alot, you must achieve inner-stillness and true peace and silence within yourself so you can sustain yourself indefinitely.

Possibly in the future when the collective vibration of the planet is even higher, level 4 breatharians can become more flexible but as of right now you pretty much need to be Enlightened to sustain that state.

When i was more focused purely into the breatharian lifestyle, i would sleep daily around 1 - 3 hours when i ate almost nothing at all maybe 2 - 3 fruits a week or 1 apple a day. When i did no food/water at all for a short period, i felt as if i was fully enlightened/supported by universe, even sleep was of no need, i had infinite energy which was a different kind of energy, it was calm and gentle and blissfull and nourishing like warm liquid light running through my veins.

Its like a DMT experience for me, i can no longer clearly see what occurred exactly during that phase because (vibrationally speaking) we simply cannot remember/comprehend what we are not the vibrational frequency off but as much as i know, i chose to continue the human experience for a little while longer because i remembered something.

I am temporarily enjoying what i am doing now and living the physical experience while we collectively transition from higher-animal to true-"hue'man consciousness because i have this knowing within that the next time when i decide to fully surrender to spirit, there's no going back.

Many higher dimensional beings incarnated here just for this purpose to experience the great shift and galactic alignment. This is not just happening on earth, the whole universe is shifting as we speak.

Namaste <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Given the goal of spirituality is transcendence of ego/attachment to bodily states this path may work against you. 

Spiritual ego is gnarly and even probable as the dying of the ego will often cause it to latch onto to certain themes/belief of self, yeah thinking you are special/superior, is tempting, subtle and a huge obstacle for many. 

23 hours ago, pluto said:

Yes but more for pleasure, experience, enjoyment and not as much for physical dependency/need i am currently alternative between level 2 and 3 but i can easily make the transition to level 4 if it was the only option i had. I have experience with level 4 breatharianism but i have drifted from the path few years ago and now i slither through phases and gradually reintegrating and realigning myself.

I believe the greatest master can live in the midst of the chaos, the pollution, the chemicals, the toxins, the technology and remain Enlightened indefinitely. This will be the most challenging but greatest accomplishment I have yet to master.

I believe this is the mastery of all masters, to shine through eternal darkness and remain eternally pure.

Fascinating. how do you feel day to day? How is your health?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

1 hour ago, okulele said:

Fascinating. how do you feel day to day? How is your health?

Ironically, i feel far more alive consuming less because i am being more of myself by doing so and ill health only results from resistance to the natural self. The less you latch onto(energetically), the more room for you to be truly you because at the end of the day, everything is consciousness :)

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Given the goal of spirituality is transcendence of ego/attachment to bodily states this path may work against you. 

Spiritual ego is gnarly and even probable as the dying of the ego will often cause it to latch onto to certain themes/belief of self, yeah thinking you are special/superior, is tempting, subtle and a huge obstacle for many. 

I am well aware :) This is not something i believe in, its a knowing, an understanding for me. I have experience directly with this path, this is not anything superior or special to me, this is simply my natural state. I had come to this realization within long ago although i am well aware of what you mean and i respect it, you are not wrong by addressing that.

This however is my own path and everyone's path is different, the reason i shared is because i know from experience that just one of these 10 day experiences can change peoples lives completely. There's a level of healing that takes place on a all levels when you fast from your modern life and allow your mind and body to harmonize as one and become completely pure and still for a little while.

You will notice a great shit in consciousness and in most cases due to the things I've already stated if you truly believe you are worthy, you search for Enlightenment will be over. Its simply a great "permission slip" you can use, one of the, if not, the best methods to self-realization i know.

When the Mind and Body is aligned, Spirit is Activated thus The Holy Trinity shows its head <3

B R E A T H E

17 hours ago, pluto said:

I no longer require food for energy, i noticed this almost 5 years ago, i simply eat for pleasure or and with family events.

ye I'm calling bs on this one 

what's the longest you wen't without eating anything ?

On 7/26/2019 at 8:00 AM, pluto said:

Yes but more for pleasure, experience, enjoyment and not as much for physical dependency/need

Spoken like a true addict. :D

Just now, Mikael89 said:

It is scary how deluded some people are. There is no limit to delusion.

Of course. It is not a matter of if you are deluded, it is how much. ;)

5 hours ago, wavydude said:

ye I'm calling bs on this one 

what's the longest you wen't without eating anything ?

Dont feed the trolls. 

No point wasting your time

@pluto Thanks for sharing. I had never heard of this outside of jokes. What a fascinating discovery. Did you first start with some fasting and then came to realize that you could integrate that completely in your lifestyle or is this very different? Hard to wrap my mind around what kind of energy level one has with such practices. Great share! 

@pluto that’s fascinating, 

“oh I’m just gaining a little weight while meditating on a scale...throw me that rock will ya?” xD

I am intrigued by this but I wonder how it would go for someone who’s very physically active 

also I notice a lot of people require less and less sleep per night as they get older 

Edited by DrewNows

@wavydude That is completely fine, that is your opinion/perspective and about one a half months :)

@Damien It all started to occur when i became one with source, i knew and understood what i was at a core/universal level beyond the physical world and its programming and hard-wired belief systems. When i became one with source, all delusions vanished in a snap of a finger.

Sure we have these bodies and functions but when you are an open channel and your being is aligned directly with source consciousness(so to speak) you see and understand "how things work" at a fundamental level. When you understand how things work at a "fundamental level" physical reality and its limits no longer limit you because you see past/through them like you see through a glass window. 

So you understand the mechanism, the programming behind the projection. Its like going behind the scenes in the projector room at the movies and observing how everything is working and having the greater realization that you can tune, play and manipulate it however you wish.

Reality has really become that simple for me because i have devoted my whole life to spirit and not just 1 hour a day meditation/spirit practice ect... I quit my job, my modern life, society's expectations ect.. many years ago and devoted my whole being to spirit because i knew i could no longer be any other way or i would be limiting my own existence because i would be living against my true nature thus i would suffer every single time i go against my true nature because by doing so i am creating resistance within existence.

When you are unconscious, you/the universe/god/source/the infinite(whatever you wanna call it) forgives you because you don't "see"/"get it" but when you do become conscious/aware/awake, you simply cannot live in anyway out of alignment with your true nature/spirit unless you want to intentionally suffer for some reason. Sometimes you do it deliberately so you can learn and mature even further from a new perspective but most of the time its so obvious and impossible to ignore, avoid or call it a belief, its a "knowing" and there's nothing you can do about it to change it but simply be yourself.

I still partake in things in the "modern lifestyle" but the foundational energy always comes from the spirit, so no matter what i am partaking it, the core of my actions and behavior are initially from spirit. Everything else is secondary and not of my highest/truest calling and not really relevant.

Yes fasting was natural calling to me which lead me to these realizations, i haven't even heard about breatharian or any other people like that at the time, i was simply following my own nature and what the universe was telling/showing me. I was basically one with god for few years, i talked to no one and remained in solitude/silence. I was in a constantly telempathic communication with god/source/higher intelligences :)

Life was effortless, blissful, joyful and infinitely clear, i could see past/present/future as one and i always understood that all is well. These last few months all of this is returning back to me and i am starting to understand why i chose to re-awaken through another path.

@DrewNows Again, it all comes down to how well you know yourself at a fundamental/universal level. If you know you are GOD and see it 24/7 clearly then you can literally do whatever it is you desire but in this state the most logical thing to do is simply "just be". You already are and have all the "superpowers" and know death is illusory and you are infinite so just be "being" you can be more of yourself without actually doing anything because you already are effortlessly in some way/shape/form.

What i am explaining here is very difficult to express through words close to how i am actually seeing and feeling it with consciousness/awareness. This is why many masters always say, to truly know thyself is both a blessing and a curse simultaneously.

You can know and understand god, but you can never explain it. The Eternal Tao that can be told is NOT the Eternal Tao - Lao Tzu

Hope this helps :)

B R E A T H E