Pernani

Getting Over It: the ultimate mental equanimity test

7 posts in this topic

Here's a fun thing you can try, if you think you have strong levels of mental equanimity and are truly centered in the present moment, try to play this game without wanting to smash your computer screen. It would be more fun if you could record the experience and post it here xD

Mods, if you think this post is too unproductive feel free to delete it if you want

Getting over it is quite the game. Look into pogo stuck if you like games that are so difficult it makes people rage. 

This game is casual.

You want a real hardcore rage game experience? Maybe look at Lumines or Gunpey on PSP.

If you think that's casual you guys must be hardcore zen, damn

Went ahead and played this game and the one I mentioned. The most reaction it got out of me was mild stuff like "I should of got that" "Wooow" "This game is gonna be the death of me (joke)" "Nooo!" Not really yelling but definitely discontent. I usually took a break after 30 mins tho. I didn't come out with long lasting anger. 

I can say I did better than Markiplier with pogo stuck ?

Edited by Shadowraix

On 7/27/2019 at 7:05 PM, Shadowraix said:

Went ahead and played this game and the one I mentioned. The most reaction it got out of me was mild stuff like "I should of got that" "Wooow" "This game is gonna be the death of me (joke)" "Nooo!" Not really yelling but definitely discontent. I usually took a break after 30 mins tho. I didn't come out with long lasting anger. 

I can say I did better than Markiplier with pogo stuck ?

well those people r obviously overreacting, but you still held your ground, relatively speaking hahaha

play it again a year later and see if u're closer to becoming a buddha

On 7/27/2019 at 9:10 PM, Ero said:

3:30 is the best xD.

I get your point. I'm sure you know there are more effective methods, but this sure is a fun one xD

not so fun if you break your laptop screen tho lmao