yellowschnee

Brain washing

37 posts in this topic

TV for example brainwashes you by electromagnetic pulses/flickers/frequencies that keep the brain in a "fixed state" over-time making you function like a zombie, easily falling into the adds, buying products you don't need, embodying fear-based nonsense that's nowhere near you, subconsciously downloading thoughts that are not your own, living and acting/behaving out as someone else's program rather than your own.

With a shitty diet/lifestyle the technology works in superior fashion. The adds go hand in hand with the technology, they lure you to chemicals, shit food, shit fear-based lifestyles only to make you more and more like a drone and machine-minded unable to think for him/herself and use critical thinking or higher cognitive function.

That's just one example.

B R E A T H E

I’m creating a manual on a technique that I think will help people de-brainwash (one of the effects I’ve noticed), far superior to meditation. It’s an exercise not a teaching that someone gets indoctrinated by.

That’s all I’ll reveal at present but it works, I just need to do more experimentation for the manual. 

For the meantime we gotta reduce our media intake, make our use strategic, not be so naive like “oh it’s okay it’s just a....”

People, including myself (before but I’m getting better and better), are not aware enough of the effects of our influences.

It has monumental effects, from the individual to the direction of the entire planet.

13 hours ago, possibilities said:

Direct experience isn’t the absolute truth. 

There’s a lot of things misguided by that belief. Many people after all suffer from numerous illnesses, from physical to mental, which hinder their capacity for conscious perception. Moreover to assume that conscious perception from a regular persons perspective is the absolute truth is also misguided, experience of truth varies widely among people based on capacities moreover the human organism itself has not presently been shown capable of perceiving the absolute truth by way of limitations in sense perception and cognitive processing of that information. Thus the notion of absolute truth is already hindered a the first line of attack for absolute truth seekers, the inability to perceive it, so now they’re theoretically constrained and are basing their capacity to perceive absolute truth based on their capacity for theoretical thought which not only has problems by way of a human not having access to a complete picture of sense perception, they are limited by way of cognitive perception. This all comes down to a signal to noise ratio, reduce all the noise and you have the absolute truth, everyone differs on their level of their noise and the human organism itself has limitations as to the degree of noise it can reduce relative to its biological constraints.

On the subject of brainwashing well you can seek how easy it is for people and other beings to take advantage of others who’s signal to noise ratio is proportionally distorted. You simply need to learn the manner in which it can be sorted, the likelihood of distortion based from the perspective of not just biological abilities (from level of intelligence to personality propensities) but informational relationships the person already has (I.e. this builds a psychological understanding - maybe they’re religious, maybe they’ve been through trauma, maybe they know what kind of close relationships they have and form and so on).

Looks like you have some solid points there.

"Conquered, we conquer."

-----------------

4 hours ago, possibilities said:

I’m creating a manual on a technique that I think will help people de-brainwash (one of the effects I’ve noticed), far superior to meditation. It’s an exercise not a teaching that someone gets indoctrinated by.

That’s all I’ll reveal at present but it works, I just need to do more experimentation for the manual. 

For the meantime we gotta reduce our media intake, make our use strategic, not be so naive like “oh it’s okay it’s just a....”

People, including myself (before but I’m getting better and better), are not aware enough of the effects of our influences.

It has monumental effects, from the individual to the direction of the entire planet.

But then you would have to use brainwashing techniques in order to market your products :D unless you're not planning on marketing them.

sidenote: I really enjoy reading your posts, but I find them hard to comprehend, maybe because English is not my first language, and maybe because you use sophisticated terms that are rarely used, maybe both, and some other factors, I don't know.

I also wouldn't want you to change for me or for anyone, in fact I like the way you write. Somehow my subconscious started to absorb it and maybe copycat it. I was just trying to figure out the reason behind me having hard times making sense of sophisticated language. And I want to learn, maybe you could suggest some tips if you have the time.

Edited by Truth Addict

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

But then you would have to use brainwashing techniques in order to market your products :D 

think for themselves.jpg

:ph34r::DxD

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

think for themselves.jpg

:ph34r::DxD

You wouldn't have seen me here if that wasn't the case 9_9

13 hours ago, possibilities said:

@Inliytened1 the only wisdom I’ve seen you demonstrate is the capacity to proselytize, I wouldn’t call that wise though. And that’s a good idea to refrain from speaking if you can’t add critical discussion, that to the contrary, is wise.

That's a personal attack and it's also your opinion.  And why would you do that?  Are you attempting to brainwash others?  Why don't you keep your opinions about me or my comments to yourself if you have nothing positive to say.    This isn't the first time someone has said this to you either.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

>:(>:(>:(

I probably need to be in a different state to understand this

@Inliytened1 What people do is THEIR business not mine or yours, including what they believe.

I’m simply asking you to stop proselytising. It derails the threads and is harmful to those that should be encouraged to think for themselves.

This isn’t a complicated scenario. 

You wont be getting any sympathy or mercy from me given the claims you go around making.

Am I trying to brainwash people?

I certainly could be! But that’s for you and other people to determine, I know I’m not and I know what brainwashing looks like and as far as I know proselytising is far more consistent with brainwashing than simply sharing to others that I’ve come up with a technique to remove it.

But don’t believe me, think critically about it for yourself.

Contrary to yourself I won’t try and tell you what to believe, you could think I was an axe murderer or a demon sent here from an alien race to destroy mankind, I couldn’t give a fuck. I’m simply asking you to respect the space of others and my own by sharing content that is specific to the thread in a way that respects the critical thinking of others. Stop proselytising. I don’t want to read it or be influenced by it, and I am influenced by it even if I have you on ignore because you sometimes comment on the same thread.

If you want to proselytise make a separate thread but don’t derail the threads of others.

Edited by possibilities

@possibilities

22 hours ago, possibilities said:

You still mistake the Absolute with belief.  And no i am not proselytizing because i explain or teach non-duality and then i tell people not take it as a belief.  This is a spiritual school.   

I respect you for standing up to protect others but I'm not brainwashing others or forcing beliefs on them.  You have not awoken yet so you do not yet understand the Absolute.

Worry about your own growth and not so much about everyone else.  Let them decide what teachings they wish to absorb or reject for themselves.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Truth Addict Haha thanks ?. I don’t really have anything amazing at present other than the basics, good questions and training the imagination to think as deeply and critically as possible there. Though it all depends on the questions of course. After I’m satisfied with my experimentation I’ll have something more specific to share then but I need to test various things first before I’m confident about my reasoning about potential benefits there and knowledge regarding the way in which they manifest. Peace out

The best way to deprogram yourself or any type of brainwashing and return back to the natural self is simply fast from everything. Fast from technology, fast from society, fast from food or any form of chemical stimulation, simply sit in a room and or spend time in nature doing nothing, no interacting with anyone or anything, simply being present in the moment and witnesses whatever arises and making peace with what no longer serves you. Simply do this for a week or two and you will become Enlightened. You must not feed the ego in anyway though, even reading a book or listening to music can feed the ego and adds some level of escapism from absolute truth and realization of self.

I have done this personally, it was the most life changing thing i ever done, its more to do with "just being" and "feeling" existence itself as a whole, eventually you become truly silent, truly still and truly one and whole <3

B R E A T H E

@pluto I think they’re great points you’ve made, as for being the best though I think it pays to be open minded to weighing up alternatives including taking into consideration the idea that there may be many other paths that are better that we simply aren’t aware of, your suggestion is certainly up there though and one I practice myself. Again great points and well recommended.

Edited by possibilities

@possibilities I agree. Excuse my choice in words, i am a highly passionate and creative person and sometimes i am just flowing with energy without thinking too much. I should of said "one of the best" instead of "the best" but ALL IS WELL :)

All the best <3

B R E A T H E

A film I'm going to checkout is "Charlie Says".

I was thinking, "well for the most part films are in a lot of ways brainwashing", then I thought, "well I'll look up films on brainwashing" (because I didn't want to entertain the idea of being brainwashed on anything else at present)... And well, I've arrived at 2018 film Charlie Says, haha :)

Edited by possibilities