dharm4

What does Leo mean by Imagination?

11 posts in this topic

First off: I've not watched all of the videos/blogs.

Imagination to me means a process of thought, of memory.

So if all of reality is Imagination, it is a process of thought. But I feel reality itself, the thing you can touch and feel, is more fundamental than any thought.

What does Imagination mean?

Edited by dharm4
spelling

Imagining reality is subconscious process. Imagining your future or some god in the sky is your mind manifesting something out of your collection of thoughts.  I also feel like its different for everyone.

imagination is bringing things into existence as an energy form and there are layers to it. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I had a mystical experience last night where everything outside of my direct experience disappeared, even my vision sort of expanded... like I don't know how to explain that. It wasn't different from what it is now (I'm sober then and now). Best way to describe it was like I was aware it's on the IMAX screen then and not like on the home television now. No room or city outside the room I was in existed in this moment, my mind quieted, the concept of time and death quieted, I felt this feeling of ONE and eternity and connection to this completely neutral nothingness which is the core of everything, all there was was change and direct experience of it, it being reality... whatever this reality is. No "I", until my mind started up again and felt completely lonely like my family and all people don't exist and it started to confuse me and I pulled myself out of it cause it became scary. Lasted 10-15 seconds or so....

Edited by SunnyNewDay

What everything is, is pure Love, it is Ephemeral made out of "nothing". 

So from there all These concepts like imagination and dream come from.

You want actual Truth. 

It is PERFECT. ❤️❤️❤️

But hey I am Just deluded nobody. ?

If you would really like to know, I would go directly to the source of the information. Leo's videos! 

God is the Creator, it doesn't matter how He does it, be it through pure imagination or just pure will. What matters is to become directly conscious of God and yourself as God, and that God is the Only Reality and Creator. This all follows after the direct conscious realization of God, which indeed is a grace and a blessing.

The moment you are freed from all imagination, this idea of nothing is all at once transformed into the knowledge of Everything. The moment you become conscious of God, you have been freed. Literally, forever. All is One. I am directly conscious of that One because I am that One. That One IS Everything, that One is the One and Only. This is the final conscious realization. 

That which happens inside a dream is imagination.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:34 PM, dharm4 said:

Imagination to me means a process of thought, of memory.

How those thoughts appear? Who is the one who has "memory" to create those thoughts?

Is it all God's imagination? Isn't it? (Insert Sadhguru accent here)

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Inventor imagines his creation first, then creates it, after watches and tinkers with it.