Rob_91

5 Meo Dmt Trip report

12 posts in this topic

I'm still blown away by what has happened. Not a big writer so bare with me. Yesterday I decided to finally test the substance that was lying around in my room since 6 months. I started with a test dose of about 3mg insufflated and was astonished how powerful even that small of a dose was. It was comparable of the peak of a 22g high hawaiian truffles trip I had last summer. a very enjoyable experience, which gave me the courage to go at it with a larger dose today. My buddy arrived at 18.00, I insufflated a bit less than 10mg and we went up to my room. it kicked in very fast. thankfully my friend calmed me down a lot by his presence, opening his beer and farting on my bed. perfect tripsitter for my taste. "is everything ok?" he asks me. "Yeah.." I tell him. "this is some near death shit" .."holy shit"

I layed down on my bed, completely relaxed and it felt like everything that happened had to happen in exactly that way. then there was a white-out. I felt like I died but in a good sense. It felt like I played a video game with my life until this point and with the decision to take 5Meo I reached the end of it. That feeling was fucking beautiful. Everything was so perfect in these moments. I was lying there in my bed in complete awe. whoever has written the script of my life and did let it end in this way did a damn amazing job. I thought about films I have watched like the 13th floor, or The Game with Micheal Douglas that were like the perfect preparation for this experience. And I thought about the guys that layed the groundwork for me with all the advice and direction: Jed Mc Kenna and Leo.  Slowly I was coming back to my senses. Tears came. It was all so perfect. I melted away in tears. My friend played 'You'll be a woman soon' by urge overkill and my first joke was that that is the perfect song, because I'm as fucked up as Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction and he should punch an adrenaline needle in my chest which he thankfully didnt do. 

This was fucking amazing...

Very nice report, good to read and thank you!

I never tried 5 meo because I tripped not much.  What is your background experience before you tried 5 meo?  

Nice but it will pass. The thing is to become permanently conscious of God sober and then go back to the world and live in whatever way God (you) ought to live.

''The experiences which drugs induce are as far removed from Reality as is a mirage, from water. No matter how much you pursue the mirage, you will never quench your thirst, and the search for Truth through drugs must end in disillusionment.'' - God-realized Meher Baba

@OBEler thank you! you mean psychedelics I took before? it started summer 2017 with a magic truffle trip on a festival. then a few more truffles the following months/year. After that 3 1PLSD trips with increasing doses (highest 100mcgs February this year). And then just some microdosing.

Try it when you have the chance and feel ready :)

@Conrad yeah, that was what i was philosophising with my friend after the 3g aswell. Its a different state of consciousness, but that doesnt mean that its the truth. its also easy to attach a lot of stuff you heard about as a belief onto the experience. And it will definitely pass, life will go on. But for now the gratitude is going strong :)

"It felt like I played a video game with my life until this point and with the decision to take 5Meo I reached the end of it.."

I notice this almost every time on DMT. You are able to see how, no matter what you chose to do to manipulate your life in your own twisted way, there's always a greater divine order at play and whichever path you took always leads to the same divine path anyway as its all one.

We are so intelligent we figured out a chemical reaction that allows us to temporarily eject from the game of life :D

Thanks for the share and reminder <3

B R E A T H E

@pluto nicely put ^_^ i would also add that if you surrender to "the greater divine order at play" you can travel lighter and have a more enjoyable life experience. 

And yes, it blows my mind that such a chemical exists. You seem to have your fair share of such experiences as the description "temporary ejection" is spot on :D Like a pause mode. everybody around you is playing on while you freeze. And the gratefulness comes when you notice you didnt die, you are allowed to resume the game with the knowledge that its a game. Amazing ^_^

@Rob_91 It gets contextualized as an experience by the human mind, yet at the human level this can be deeply profound, insightful opening up space for expansion and growth. So in one context, it’s just another state of consciousness/experience. Yet in other context, it’s definitely not just another state of consciousness/experience. 

I’m glad it worked out well for you ? ? 

@Conrad How would you become conscious of God, sober, permanently. Through meditation?

Edited by Tistepiste

2 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@Conrad How would you become conscious of God, sober, permanently. Through meditation?

2 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

Yes, among other things like intense self-inquiry, intense contemplation, intense focus in direct awareness and experience. Ultimately you are literally an illusion that doesn't exist. Only God exists and it is because God exists that you apparently exist, as God that is.  

@Rob_91 Indeed, one of my fundamental practices is to allow the flow of life to flow through me rather than try to control it because i know at the end of the day all paths lead to the one great path so by "just being" i create minimal resistance within existence thus one can fully experience life!

One Love!

B R E A T H E

@Serotoninluv thank you ? 

I will definitely grow from that experience. As a little update I switched back in that 5meo state 2-3 times tonight which was a bit freaky at first. Generally im feeling relaxed and refreshed. Also everything seems more crisp and colorful (very subtle). And I was pleasantly surprised how clean the substance felt (only reference point the one time doing cocaine to be fair).

I want to take my sweet time to integrate the experience but definitely feel compelled to repeat at some point #addicted