Viking

How to become conscious of the sublime?

43 posts in this topic

I'm sure this covered already. Once you're aware that you are literally the God of all of your reality, you take responsibility for all the creation. So you 'not feeling anything' is you creating that for your reality. The answer is to take full control over the creation of your reality. Be aware that the moment is all there is. And everything in this moment is all your creation. Create this eternal moment that 'You' is ecstatically happy. Whatever the images that are happening in the moment, does not matter, you are happy and at peace.  There is no meaning to reality, other than what you create. 

@see_on_see in maslows hierarchy theres the "self transcendence stage", where motivation for it arises after your basic needs are met. im just way too low in the needs. of course when my basic needs will be fulfilled (girlfriends, sex, accomplishments, whatever) i wont be satisfied and will want more. thats the whole reason im pursuing girlfriends right now, because i want to want higher quality problems, not really because i want girlfriends as an end goal :) i wasnt like that before. before i knew that girlfriends wouldnt fulfill me and i would just want other things after them so i just didnt pursue them. that was a mistake because all my taste for life disappeared. now when i started to follow my desires the taste comes back. i am doing spirituality, i am meditating and journaling, just not that much because its not a top priority. also adding a heavy practice like self inquiry on top sounds too much also.

also as @Nahm said, i can advance spiritually just by pursuing my desires mindfully and dealing with my limiting beliefs. no need for fancy techniques.