non_nothing

I started to become aware of how I lie towards myself and my life

8 posts in this topic

Ego is very difficult thing to be handled of. I have always thought that I was super aware and know the ways of EGO. But until up recently, I started to become more aware of how it is an harder enemy than I thought of. He's sneaky.

When I got this, ..., When this goal, ..., When enlightenment, ..., When that, ... When bla bla, Because of the system, because of I don't have, ...., I already know that, ..., It never turns out to be, ... ETC ETC

It is like a huge bulk of bullshit piled up. RESISTING to take real action.

With this journal, I am hoping to set this up as a reminder towards how I lie myself. Plus I will note down the challenges and actions that I took towards my self-employment journey.

Said ego. ?

Do not Wish to discouraged you. All the Best on your way. You are perfect. ?

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Said ego. ?

Do not Wish to discouraged you. All the Best on your way. You are perfect. ?

I was going to include that part also but I decided not. I am aware that still my EGO operates

It is still EGO operates on the surface with the enlightened people. Every word and every human thought is simply a lie. Nothing is absolutely enlightened.

It is that everyone have this or another lie of game that is on play with them.

I am just here for this post to calm my mind a bit. Nothing more. It feels better for me when I write things down.

Recently, I have been optimizing my life with questioning at ease.

On 7/24/2019 at 7:40 AM, non_nothing said:

harder enemy than I thought of. He's sneaky.

Stop seeing the ego as an enemy. The more you fight it, the stronger it becomes. It is just like walking a dog: the more you push it, the more it pushes you back. 

On 7/24/2019 at 7:40 AM, non_nothing said:

RESISTING to take real action.

Wanna hear a real action that could produce massive results?

one day this will all be memories

On 7/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, kag101 said:

Stop seeing the ego as an enemy. The more you fight it, the stronger it becomes. It is just like walking a dog: the more you push it, the more it pushes you back. 

Wanna hear a real action that could produce massive results?

I tried to living a life without any identity. This becomes so painful after literally taking non of any actions. Watching the life unfolds. But within my experience I have found this silly. The logical statement of push-pull and resistance sounds logical. But in practice, that I find is deeper than that. Or I couldn't find out a way of that even in the first place, who knows. These all tricky.

> Wanna hear a real action that could produce massive results?

Catchy, who wouldn't

On 8/1/2019 at 9:32 AM, non_nothing said:

I tried to living a life without any identity. This becomes so painful after literally taking non of any actions. Watching the life unfolds. But within my experience I have found this silly. The logical statement of push-pull and resistance sounds logical. But in practice, that I find is deeper than that. Or I couldn't find out a way of that even in the first place, who knows. These all tricky.

I think you're buying the insight of No Self as a belief. Mayeb you're turning nonduality into a religion? That is you might have fallen into the trap of believing before experiencing things first-hand.

On 8/1/2019 at 9:32 AM, non_nothing said:

> Wanna hear a real action that could produce massive results?

I forgot, Lol. 

one day this will all be memories

On 8/3/2019 at 8:24 AM, kag101 said:

I think you're buying the insight of No Self as a belief. Mayeb you're turning nonduality into a religion? That is you might have fallen into the trap of believing before experiencing things first-hand.

Good point. It is somewhat vague on my side. I am unsure about this, part of me feels it, part of me rejects it.