Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustThinkingAloud

How to deal with cancer diagnoses or cancer threat

11 posts in this topic

I’ve noticed that are some other cancer survivors here and also threads about fear of having cancer. I went through cancer treatment 3 years ago and had fantastic results (I was told it was quite rare with Stage 2 cancer).

How did you deal with it and what do you recommend?

I have an opinion on everything :D

Cancer cannot survive in an oxygen rich, alkaline environment. What you want to do is detoxing and fasting and stimulating the lymphatic system to help release toxins. If i had cancer i would only consume Organically grown raw fruits and vegetables and add a lot of strong anti-cancer herbs and spices like turmeric, cannabis, ginger, berries, cinnamon, oregano, cayenne, black seed, apricot seed, chaga mushroom, spirulina/chlorella ect... and drink a lot of herbal tea's and water and exercise daily(to sweat it out) paired with maximum bodily exposure to sunlight and probably go live somewhere up in the mountains (temporarily) or coastal or rural areas where there is fresh air and fresh water and abundance of nature surrounding you.

Ultimately you don't want to eat or focus on food too much, your body is infinitely intelligent it can heal itself from any disease all on its own by fasting but initially you want to aid and give a helping hand to the body with powerful herbs/spices and anti-cancer substances like these below. https://naturalon.com/top-20-anti-cancer-herbs-plants/view-all/

Dr Sebi, Dr Leonard Coldwell are two names that ring a bell which have had very high success rates for helping patients cure not just cancer but all known diseases. Urine Fasting and Urine Therapy also has been shown to cure all known diseases. Read The Water of life by J.W Armstrong.

Technically you want yo allow nature/your body the freedom to take care of itself, you just have to be a side nurse for your body and assist. Essential Oils are very powerful too and Dr Hulda Clark also rings a bell and Dr Robert Morse.

Many people have cured their cancers with simple fasting and or juice fasting on fresh fruits and vegetables and some herbal teas to assist. Our mindset and belief systems also play a big role and vibrational therapy, sound healing, pho-tonic emitting technologies have also been shown to neutralize cancers. Dr. Royal Raymond Rife and Wilhelm Reich are two names who used similar technology to cure people.

Nature has always had an answer to every known disease but the westernized drug industries cannot profit from cures. A cured patient is a customer lost. Cancer has always been about business and its because our bodies become acidic rather than alkaline and pharmaceutical drugs only make our bodies more and more acidic and the body has to deal with the foreign substance and never has change to focus on the cancer itself.

The list for foods, substances, supplements and methods to cure cancer is endless, sometimes just be using your mind and re-wiring your belief systems can neutralize any threat to your body. There have been many cases where 1 the patient believed the doctor and died exactly on the same day or time-frame the doctor gave them or 2 completely ignored the doctor and did not believe them and continued on with their life only to find out few to several months later there is no longer any trace of cancer in their body.

Nevertheless, don't want to drift too far of the subject but ultimately everyone should know and understand these things by now.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

12 hours ago, pluto said:

Cancer cannot survive in an oxygen rich, alkaline environment.

I've heard the Wim Hof breathing method does this to your body; alkalizes your bloodstream and fills it up with oxygen. Might be worth looking into.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

17 hours ago, pluto said:

Cancer cannot survive in an oxygen rich, alkaline environment. What you want to do is detoxing and fasting and stimulating the lymphatic system to help release toxins. If i had cancer i would only consume Organically grown raw fruits and vegetables and add a lot of strong anti-cancer herbs and spices like turmeric, cannabis, ginger, berries, cinnamon, oregano, cayenne, black seed, apricot seed, chaga mushroom, spirulina/chlorella ect... and drink a lot of herbal tea's and water and exercise daily(to sweat it out) paired with maximum bodily exposure to sunlight and probably go live somewhere up in the mountains (temporarily) or coastal or rural areas where there is fresh air and fresh water and abundance of nature surrounding you.

Ultimately you don't want to eat or focus on food too much, your body is infinitely intelligent it can heal itself from any disease all on its own by fasting but initially you want to aid and give a helping hand to the body with powerful herbs/spices and anti-cancer substances like these below. https://naturalon.com/top-20-anti-cancer-herbs-plants/view-all/

Dr Sebi, Dr Leonard Coldwell are two names that ring a bell which have had very high success rates for helping patients cure not just cancer but all known diseases. Urine Fasting and Urine Therapy also has been shown to cure all known diseases. Read The Water of life by J.W Armstrong.

Technically you want yo allow nature/your body the freedom to take care of itself, you just have to be a side nurse for your body and assist. Essential Oils are very powerful too and Dr Hulda Clark also rings a bell and Dr Robert Morse.

Many people have cured their cancers with simple fasting and or juice fasting on fresh fruits and vegetables and some herbal teas to assist. Our mindset and belief systems also play a big role and vibrational therapy, sound healing, pho-tonic emitting technologies have also been shown to neutralize cancers. Dr. Royal Raymond Rife and Wilhelm Reich are two names who used similar technology to cure people.

Nature has always had an answer to every known disease but the westernized drug industries cannot profit from cures. A cured patient is a customer lost. Cancer has always been about business and its because our bodies become acidic rather than alkaline and pharmaceutical drugs only make our bodies more and more acidic and the body has to deal with the foreign substance and never has change to focus on the cancer itself.

The list for foods, substances, supplements and methods to cure cancer is endless, sometimes just be using your mind and re-wiring your belief systems can neutralize any threat to your body. There have been many cases where 1 the patient believed the doctor and died exactly on the same day or time-frame the doctor gave them or 2 completely ignored the doctor and did not believe them and continued on with their life only to find out few to several months later there is no longer any trace of cancer in their body.

Nevertheless, don't want to drift too far of the subject but ultimately everyone should know and understand these things by now.

This is epic.  

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

39 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

This is epic.  

+1 ?

On 24/07/2019 at 1:03 PM, pluto said:

Thank you, much appreciated :)

15 hours ago, Commodent said:

I've heard the Wim Hof breathing method does this to your body; alkalizes your bloodstream and fills it up with oxygen. Might be worth looking into.

My partner talked me into this one, it's very good, he loves it :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

We all get cancers cells growing in us, in fact, hundreds of cells every hour grow out of their normal range but in most cases, this gets picked up by the immune system and these cells quickly get flagged by antibodies and destroyed & removed by various immune cells such as macrophages and NK cells. 

So we can speculate that cancer is an insufficiency of the immune system to do its surveillance work. Perhaps its because it is occupied elsewhere clearing toxins and inflammation as a result of lifestyle and environmental triggers or there simply aren't enough immune cells around ...which is again likely a result of lifestyle. 

Cancer takes decades to develop in most cases so it often means making bad decisions for decades not once or twice. Eating acidic foods, not exercising, not detoxifying in any way, being filled with negative emotions, living in polluted cities, living off coffee, alcohol and junk foods. The body can handle a lot but even the most genetically gifted and resilient of us have a breaking point. 

Modern treatment for cancer is basically nuclear warfare for our immune defenses, our tissues, organs, bones, and all cells. It is effective in many cases...but for how long? The standard rating is 5-year survival but we know that tumors take longer than that to develop. Once you fall out of their statistics and die in year 7 you are no longer considered a "fail treatment". Unfortunately, there are no statistics for healthy diet & lifestyle as a cancer treatment as there is no major corporate profit to be had from people eating broccoli. 

Edited by Michael569
some wording

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

15 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Modern treatment for cancer is basically nuclear warfare for our immune defenses, our tissues, organs, bones, and all cells. It is effective in many cases...but for how long? The standard rating is 5-year survival but we know that tumors take longer than that to develop. Once you fall out of their statistics and die in year 7 you are no longer considered a "fail treatment". Unfortunately, there are no statistics for healthy diet & lifestyle as a cancer treatment as there is no major corporate profit to be had from people eating broccoli.

I agree. My attitude was not to fight cancer, but rather work with it.  Cancer cells are part of the whole and fighting it would be like fighting against oneself. It's a metabolic condition and has to be addressed holistically. Going for a tumor with chemo would be like going after a rat by burning the whole house down. Those who choose that route would need to rebuilt the 'house' again from ground 0, but how many people do we know who would actually know to do that.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:33 AM, pluto said:

Many people have cured their cancers with simple fasting and or juice fasting on fresh fruits and vegetables and some herbal teas to assist. Our

Great report Pluto :x

I would not call juice fasting fasting but ok :D.

9 hours ago, archi said:

Great report Pluto :x

I would not call juice fasting fasting but ok :D.

Hehe thank you :) That's what they call it i guess, because fasting is another word for cutting something out(so to speak) so i guess they use the term juice "fasting" because they are cutting out all solid foods and only consuming juices of freshly squeezed fruits and vegetables/herbs/spices ect..

B R E A T H E