kev014

The Core of Christianity Contradicts Act.org

90 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@jim123And also, Jesus did say that you should believe in him...but once again, you literally are Jesus. Do not miss this. If you miss this, you miss the entire point

Great insight. Is like Jesus is saying believe in your inner voice, intuition or higher self!!! 

Nice!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

52 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Great insight. Is like Jesus is saying believe in your inner voice, intuition or higher self!!! 

Nice!!!

@abrakamowse yeah man, and there are lots of great implications of this truth. To really understand that the real Jesus Christ is literally you. The Jesus that all Christians know and love, the ACTUAL son of the infinite Creator. All power in heaven and on Earth is given unto you. All religions, all philosophy, even the date 2019 AD (ANNO DOMINI/after death). It's all about you. As soon as someone stops imagining that this is true, and actually realizes....holy fuck, I think im.....literally the Son of an infinite God. Oh shit. That's when cool stuff starts happening. Most people will treat it like "ahh yes I know I'm Jesus, but the real Jesus of the Bible is what I like...I like the real Jesus." 

Wrong, the Jesus of the Bible is fake, he didn't exist. You are the real version, not the other way around. Its an absolutely brilliant truth to contemplate. 

1 John 4:17 "...we are just like Jesus in this world." All powerful 

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

but once again, you literally are Jesus. Do not miss this. If you miss this, you miss the entire point

Be careful who you tell though that you are Jesus. Not everyone will understand that. If you are in contact with psychiatric services, be careful. Anyone who doubts you are Jesus, refer them to Actualized.org for proof that you are Jesus. Same for proof that you are God. 

@Bill W  A lot of things we talk here, we have to be careful to who we share it. I prefer to behave like "my character" in front of psychiatrists.

xD

Otherwise, they will put me the straight jacket Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

A Trinity Christian(All Major Denominations). God as 3 Persons(Gods...). Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
Monarchian Modalism.(No Denominations) God as 3 Aspects. Time, Space and Object.
Pantheist: Time & Space.
Pentecostal Oneness (Modalist/Pantheist).

Having multiple Christs. Is Anti-Christ. Only one being can be co-substantial with time. To have more than one would fracture reality. Is tantamount to Blaspheme and can not be forgiven.

@Aaron p

However this is the heart of satanism, if you read why God cast Satan out of his presence, it was because Satan tried to be like God...just like the religious people.

If you think about it, it's actually you who are trying to be like God. The teaching of Act.org is that you literally are God. If you do practices like yoga for the purpose of trying to realize that you are God, you are doing what Satan wanted to do.

@jim123 

Eastern Orthodox or Hinduism. "Image of God."(a projection of God/divine energy, teleology) Distributed Solipsism.

Brahman.jpg

Jainism. Trans-Theist. The darkside. You are god.  Attain "Christ Consciousness", blaspheme of the Holy spirit. (unforgiveable sin). As for forgiveness(or prophecy) to be possible, time must be recursive. Better not step, on even an ant, although if you do, what's a few more....

The thing with Trinity Christians, is what God are they talking about? Father, Son, Spirit. All three at once? Eastern Orthodox, sidesteps it a bit with a panentheistic model of reality.

Of course the Bible can’t be taken so literally, but there are so many additional literature works that bring in our world so many information. Three years earlier I didn’t believe at all , my dad have always told me entire life to trust to God, but I didn’t. Sincerely speaking, all changed. After some tragedies in my life I’ve understood how the important is to believe. Now I’m obsessed with this theme and I decide your interest. But especially nowadays, when the virus closed all doors we have online resources. It is the best way to develop yourself and your spirit right now. Christian Counselors Online became for me a real salvation. It contain so many true things. I’m so pleased that I discovered for myself this treasure of knowledge.

On 23/07/2019 at 11:58 PM, Leo Gura said:

Because it helps to explain things like Evangelicals who go to church every week for 20 years but have no idea what Jesus was actually pointing at and who behave the polar opposite of what Jesus taught.

It's important to understand that mainstream religions have been corrupted by devilry for thousands of years.

An Evangelical who thinks that God hates abortion and gays is precisely being a devil. God loves abortion and gays.

why put a woman's ego in front of a life itself ?

that is precisely being a devil