Shaun

How is winning the lottery possible for those who don't create value?

44 posts in this topic

The universe gives back to you what you put in. Many spiritual teachers say this. How is it then that lottery wins happen to people who give nothing and are totally selfish? 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Sometimes people get exactly what they want just to show them that they don't need it to feel happy and free. There are endless examples why this could happen. Everything in life is always a teaching/lesson simultaneously.

B R E A T H E

9 minutes ago, Shaun said:

How is it then that lottery wins happen to people who give nothing and are totally selfish? 

How do you know this is true?

it's about your mind program and frequency that makes the lottery for you. 

for example, winners think oftentimes that they are lucky! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

17 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

winners think oftentimes that they are lucky! 

@hamedsf good point.

many who buy lottery don't think they will ever will because the odds are just that impossible... but that's really what's gonna reducde their chances of winning...

you get what you vibe at

feel lucky

feel that you have it

and you might just get it

like hamedsf said, they think they are lucky and that's what their luck brings forth for them, the Win.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Shaun Perhaps you are making a material distinction which the teachers you reference are not intending, in the sense, it is much more nuanced than “giving to the universe & winning the lottery”. You are not a person in a world, but an entire magic experience, which appears to transpire as a ‘person in a world’. You are the creator / creation, so intrinsically, you are unnoticeable to you. Any “you” which can be thought of or pointed to, is a “you” which You are creating. Every feeling, thought, choice, intention, intonation, desire, etc - all consciousness, vibrant, infinitely intelligent and connected. 

Consider last night’s dream. Where you in it? Or did the entirety of the dream all take place within You?

What is your dream life? 

Are you inspired by it, living it, knowing today chalked full of opportunities to enjoy the realization of your dream? 

In doing so, the barriers you’ve created become apparent, and thus there is the potential to liberate, to let go of such barriers. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

The universe gives back to you what you put in. Many spiritual teachers say this. How is it then that lottery wins happen to people who give nothing and are totally selfish? 

You are seeing only a very little portion of time and trying to make sense of it.

What makes you think we weren't here before?

They are winning lottery or whatever due to their good karma. And that good karma is getting spent real fast.

And all these self-help/spiritual instructions are meant to act as principles to create good karma for you so that you too can win the lottery down the at some point, either this lifetime or next.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun Perhaps you are making a material distinction which the teachers you reference are not intending, in the sense, it is much more nuanced than “giving to the universe & winning the lottery”. You are not a person in a world, but an entire magic experience, which appears to transpire as a ‘person in a world’. You are the creator / creation, so intrinsically, you are unnoticeable to you. Any “you” which can be thought of or pointed to, is a “you” which You are creating. Every feeling, thought, choice, intention, intonation, desire, etc - all consciousness, vibrant, infinitely intelligent and connected. 

Consider last night’s dream. Where you in it? Or did the entirety of the dream all take place within You?

What is your dream life? 

Are you inspired by it, living it, knowing today chalked full of opportunities to enjoy the realization of your dream? 

In doing so, the barriers you’ve created become apparent, and thus there is the potential to liberate, to let go of such barriers. 

I disagree that I am the one and only creator of reality. Again, that's solipsism. What's more likely is that I am a part of the one creator, as are we all. Or a whirlpool in a river as Rupert Spira would say. 

1 hour ago, Psyche_92 said:

How do you know this is true?

One person in the UK who won the lottery was a murderer. Another built a racetrack around his house, blew all of it on meaningless trash and ended up with nothing. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Shaun said:

One person in the UK who won the lottery was a murderer. Another built a racetrack around his house, blew all of it on meaningless trash and ended up with nothing. 

So that's 2 lottery winners on which you have based that assumption on. That's pretty stupid isn't it.

1 minute ago, Psyche_92 said:

So that's 2 lottery winners on which you have based that assumption on. That's pretty stupid isn't it.

That was two examples, I could give countless more. It was stupid of you to assume that I came to my conclusion based on only two examples. 

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It was stupid of you to assume that I came to my conclusion based on only two examples. 

Even if you give me 5000 more, it still doesn't stand.

@Shaun We already won the biggest lottery - the Universe is giving us the experience of a lifetime!

Realize YOU ARE the Universe giving itself the experience of a lifetime through this form.

Enjoy the beingness and be grateful :)

@Shaun Well how bout just from your current perspective then....whatever you put in front of you, you experience, and you choose what that is, in an ongoing manor. Nothing other than all of your choices thus far in life led to the post you just made. You’ll choose what to say next, you’ll know how it feels, and you incorporate / listen to / align with that feeling, or not.  In the same manor, no one has ever won the lottery, who did not buy a ticket. They chose to buy the ticket. You can make choices that feel good to you. In what you say, what you do, etc. 

@Natasha ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What really lead you to post this post here is Consciousness. 

Keep in mind that Consciousness and ego have different goals. 

For enlightenment if you really really want it, removal of energy invested in Maya is one of the things. 

God doesn't need anything it already is complete. So what Will happen in your vacation doesn't matter so much. 

Only reason why you crave for material goods and all egoic stuff is because you want to feel certain emotions. 

Mind tricks you in never ending chase. That's how illusion of life takes place. 

To be Happy and fullfilled you do not need literally anyone and anything. You could be Grounded in Absolute and that's all it takes. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Shaun Everything you think you May like or need comes from mind=self=fear 

Everything that gets unfolded in Consciousness comes from and is Love. 

So meditation is the Way and Life as Awareness not as ego self. 

I bet you would rather experience infinite Love everyday then "hey I won lottery" now I am rich hoorey leading to later crash since that kind of happiness is temporary at Best. 

Only reason for it is greater chance of survival for dream character /false one. 

I made the mistake of not telling everyone what I'd do with most of the winnings which led to a few false assumptions. I desire it not for material gain, just so I can keep what I need to live simply and frugally away from wage slavery. This would allow me to direct all of my energy towards being a better person and helping others. The rest would be given to homeless people and charities. 

Edited by Shaun

People who will the lottery do not experience any real change in themsleves as a result of the win. They don't grow. The money only exacerbates all their egoic tendecies and so they are no happier for it.

It's just a lucky event no different than finding a penny on the sidewalk. It won't solve anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.