Shaun

Should I date or sleep with people I'm not attracted to?

14 posts in this topic

Recently I have been getting messages from women online who either want sex or dating. Problem is that I feel no attraction to them whatsoever. Should I just overlook this and just do it anyway? 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Don't get involved if you are not interested. 

@Shaun I would go out at least once to see what they look like in person and personality-wise. You might change your mind once you meet and talk to them in person. You don't have to ask them out again if you didn't like them. 

Never have sex with anyone you feel no connection to. Sex fuses your energies together and it takes months to completely rid yourselves of their energy. You want to make sure the person you are making love to is focused on the same things you are in life and of a similar frequency in consciousness.

Many people don't notice this but as you become more aware and sensitive you will notice eventually how impactful it can be.

B R E A T H E

Judging by their profile you feel no attraction to?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Lol, cant believe you would even ask this, are your own feelings not relevant?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I would never sleep with a random woman who messaged me online. Because:

1. It can be a scam or autobot message. Ever got one of those? "There are 20 women in your area who are dying to meet you" :D 

2. You don't know how many guys have "been there". You may be risking a serious STD with these women and I wouldn't rely on condom as 100% protection

3. its shallow and cheap and fucks up your perception of true deep relationship and sexual connection. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 hours ago, pluto said:

Never have sex with anyone you feel no connection to. Sex fuses your energies together and it takes months to completely rid yourselves of their energy. You want to make sure the person you are making love to is focused on the same things you are in life and of a similar frequency in consciousness.

Many people don't notice this but as you become more aware and sensitive you will notice eventually how impactful it can be.

OMG. I had one of the greatest realization. I once had sex with a prostitute and there was like 3 months of torture after that. And then two month later i found out Leo in Yt.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Advice taken, thanks. I will steer clear of them.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Only if you want to be fake, and lie to yourself and to the other person simultaneously.

Edited by Psyche_92

10 hours ago, pluto said:

Interesting. I have started to notice indeed how big of an impact it can have. Thanks for the post, made a lot of sense to me. ??

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Once you really want it and get fed up with being rejected, you’ll learn to lower your expectations. Also, it’s much easier to get attracted to someone when you love who they are. Love also makes sex ten times better as you adding more emotions and sensations. So attraction is not just about looks, it’s also about connection. It’s very hard to know who someone really is or how attractive they are just from a photo.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@Keyhole

On 7/24/2019 at 5:44 AM, Keyhole said:

Yeah that sounds like a great idea, you should do it.

lol. :D