Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seeking_brilliance

The naturally natural nature of Nature.

29 posts in this topic

(The following post is 'non-dual-lite' for beginners:)

We tend to separate ourselves from nature, as a species. We say, "we are going to take a walk in nature." "We are going out into nature." Or that "nature is perfect."  Except what we don't realize is that when we say these things, we are drawing distinctions between nature and mankind. Such as nature is perfect, and mankind is imperfect. When we say these phrases, we are unconsciously separating ourselves from nature. 

Hang on a second, mankind IS nature.

This is one of those hilariously "hidden" truths that we tend to forget. Mankind is nature and all of its doings and imaginings are part of nature. There's no distinction between that, and plants and animals acting according to Perfect Nature. (Side note, do plants act? They grow, but is that an action, or is that ____?) Yes even all of our destruction of nature, building more than we need, and poisonous pollution, is perfect nature. All of us have honorary roles in the story of planet Earth. And planet Earth has a role in the solar system. And the solar system to the Galaxy and Beyond.

So relax. Surrender. Enjoy (or not!). 

Everything is happening naturally. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance

Nice insight. 

Ime, I’ve found it helpful to spend extended time immersed in nature to provide experiential contrast in embodying how humans are both natural and un-natural. 

@seeking_brilliance I absolutely love & enjoy your posts and especially this one. In the vein of in addition to, it is of great use to also see the ways in which man is nothing like nature. (Again, in addition to - not instead of)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@seeking_brilliance

Nice insight. 

Ime, I’ve found it helpful to spend extended time immersed in nature to provide experiential contrast in embodying how humans are both natural and un-natural. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@seeking_brilliance I absolutely love & enjoy your posts and especially this one. In the vein of in addition to, it is of great use to also see the ways in which man is nothing like nature. (Again, in addition to - not instead of)

Haha I was totally in nature when i channeled this.  But yes perhaps next walk 'in nature' I'll contemplate how humans can be unnatural as well. I suppose we are talking about how nature springs forth from that which we truly are? Perhaps you could say that human nature is the perfect marriage of that which is natural and un-natural. 

*edit * I dunno, that doesn't make sense

Edited by seeking_brilliance

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

indeed. even computers, smartphones, buildings, cars | all natural 

Yes another contemplation during my walk is how sharing truth is fundamentally tied to human nature, and as the need for new ways of sharing truth evolved, so did the evolution of technology.  And many humans who had a role in evolving technology had no clue of the big picture, which is the evolution of sharing truth. One example is this forum. Language, computers, and internet all had to be invented to have this superhighway of information called 'actualized.org'. It's really amazing, and we should be honored to be a part of it. 

@Nahm How can something be unnatural? Or how is humanity different than the rest of nature? 

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Haha I was totally in nature when i channeled this.  But yes perhaps next walk 'in nature' I'll contemplate how humans can be unnatural as well. I suppose we are talking about how nature springs forth from that which we truly are? Perhaps you could say that human nature is the perfect marriage of that which is natural and un-natural. 

*edit * I dunno, that doesn't make sense

2 hours ago, Fishy said:

How can something be unnatural? Or how is humanity different than the rest of nature? 

Nature & unnatural are perspectives.

Being 100% down with nature...just spent days ‘in it’...not bashing nature at all, or pointing to “unnatural”...I’m just saying consider a neti neti approach too...

Like sit in nature and say, “how am I not at all like that tree”...”in what ways am I not like that rabbit”...etc. What about “my” or this experience is different? There is a worthwhile revelation in it. 

Another pointer through analogy might be...I am dream, I love being surrounded by this dream, it’s alive and wonderful. And also saying...in what ways am I not like this dream? 

A noteworthy contemplation might be something like ....How come I’m not reacting at all to what I think that squirrel is thinking about me? He’s lookin right at me, he must be perceiving me, he must be thinking about me. Must he though? Does the squirrel think he was born, too? Does the tree? It’s being, so it must be thinking about being, right? This would have to be pretty elaborate if the tree is being, yet not perceiving me, -  is not thinking about me. Why are all the trees thinking there are all the trees? Maybe intelligence has nothing to do with trees. Maybe it has everything to do with them. Ever occurred to you to ask one, and actually listen to the answer?

*Again - in addition to, not opposite of. 

@Nahm thank you very much.  Also, have you experienced communication with a tree before? Does it have any way of expressing through immaterial thoughts like we seem to do? If not, what would you be perceiving? Perhaps it is not the tree answering? What should I do for such an experiment? 

10 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

What should I do for such an experiment? 

Ask it who’s making it. Then wait. They’re not fast talkers.

I couldn't have imagined a better conversation if I had tried.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SoonHei @Serotoninluv @Nahm

Another interesting side note is the new lion king movie. The entire movie is computer made.  Many people are saying that the landscapes are indistinguishable from a nature film. So we now have the technology to build nature in digital form, and have it indistinguishable from 'real nature'. Even the animals look lifelike except for the fact that they are speaking language and acting human - like. By the way, digital information is beginning to sound similar to consciousness... 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

@Nahm @Nahm @Nahm @Nahm@Nahm   As I perceive it everything is nature, even outside earth. Sun's and planets, solar systems galaxies are like organism in a way. I guess it comes down to how we define the word nature.

12 minutes ago, Fishy said:

@Nahm @Nahm @Nahm @Nahm@Nahm   As I perceive it everything is nature, even outside earth. Sun's and planets, solar systems galaxies are like organism in a way. I guess it comes down to how we define the word nature.

Something weird happened with the @user ?

All is the One aka God, which you can only become conscious of. That's the true nature and identity of nature. It's not a thing or an idea but rather it's essence. You can only know the essence of everything after you have realized your own first. You can only realize that God is Everything after realizing that you are God first. Well, that's how it was for me at least.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Ask it who’s making it. Then wait. They’re not fast talkers.

Haha I swear you are setting me up. But I will try it.  

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I couldn't have imagined a better conversation if I had tried.

Do you mean with trees? ??

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Conrad thank you, what you said resonates. 

Glad to hear :)