theking00

how to remove my desire to get a girlfriend

25 posts in this topic

Can enlightenment remove  this desire?  i do self inquiry everyday and I still have my desire to get a girlfriend. 

Edited by theking00

It seems unhealthy to remove something you actually want. That seems like it would just create other problems. I would rather find out what's standing in the way to get the desire and find a solution.

“Problems do not go away. They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit.”

“We cannot solve life's problems except by solving them.”

“Love always requires courage and involves risk.” 

“Problems call forth our courage and our wisdom; indeed, they create our courage and wisdom.” 

“Whenever we seek to avoid the responsibility for our own behavior, we do so by attempting to give that responsibility to some other individual or organization or entity. But this means we then give away our power to that entity.” (Hint: Take responsibility for your problems don't avoid it)

scott m peck.

Edited by BjarkeT

its because of my personality. How can I change my personality?  

The desire to know your own soul will end all other desires. Now ask yourself, which is more desirable?

B R E A T H E

Yes you can, i dont see how it is impossible to the desire for a girlfriend to fade away with awakening. Although you gota awaken yourself as deep as zed masters. So maybe it could take decades before the dessire for a girlfriend just fade away.

@theking00 please let go of enlightenment and go out to get a girlfriend and then come back to the path to enlightenment later, if you don't know how, invest your money on attraction courses or watch free YouTube videos. there are tons of techniques to attract girls, don't waste your youth on isolation. everything should be balanced (yin and yang)  socialization in opposite direction of isolation! 

presence of desire and not fulfilling it is the huge hindrance for spiritual development and I should say that desire of sex (especially sex love) is the most powerful desire that you can't put up resistance against it, unless taking the edge off your desires will somehow backfire on you psychologically in the long run! 

GOOD LUCK! ;)

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

53 minutes ago, theking00 said:

its because of my personality. How can I change my personality?  

This cuts to a core aspect of self-actualization. There are countless books, videos and workshops on this. There is a lot of great personal development material that has practical value at the human level. . . Yet ultimately, it’s self realization. The Self realizing the nature of self. 

I am always awkward and quiet around women.  I dont know how to talk to women. 

Edited by theking00

A girlfriend will never fulfill you :)

But you need to experience it first to come to that conclusion. Me telling you is insufficient.

So stop theorizing about what could be, and take the necessary action steps to get a girlfriend.

It's actually very simple. All of your excuses are fantasy.

There are plenty of free resources online.

It's Love.

2 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

A girlfriend will never fulfill you :)

But you need to experience it first to come to that conclusion. Me telling you is insufficient.

So stop theorizing about what could be, and take the necessary action steps to get a girlfriend.

It's actually very simple. All of your excuses are fantasy.

There are plenty of free resources online.

. i have tried many times to get a girlfriend but I keep failing. 

14 minutes ago, theking00 said:

. i have tried many times to get a girlfriend but I keep failing. 

Have you studied pickup as if it were a skill?

Like piano or tennis?

It's Love.

Hey I got a broken leg, how can I best ignore it? Anyone?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, theking00 said:

Can enlightenment remove  this desire?  i do self inquiry everyday and I still have my desire to get a girlfriend. 

This desire to remove it is exactly why it won't go away. You are resisting this very desire which only reinforces it. 

2 hours ago, hamedsf said:

@theking00 please let go of enlightenment and go out to get a girlfriend and then come back to the path to enlightenment later, if you don't know how, invest your money on attraction courses or watch free YouTube videos. there are tons of techniques to attract girls, don't waste your youth on isolation. everything should be balanced (yin and yang)  socialization in opposite direction of isolation! 

presence of desire and not fulfilling it is the huge hindrance for spiritual development and I should say that desire of sex (especially sex love) is the most powerful desire that you can't put up resistance against it, unless taking the edge off your desires will somehow backfire on you psychologically in the long run! 

GOOD LUCK! ;)

I got my girlfriend and sex after enlightment, so maybe not.

it depend where you come from, I never had a gf before realisation of my own internal problems and false dichotomy of consciousness. I was believing in my thought story about why it would not work, and was focusing on that instead of being in the now in full presence. ( And I was too focused on false dream like being rich to be very attractive, so I worked really hard on art haha, even if that doesn't pay any bills, wasn't that much into girls in fact ). 

It's when I lost all sense of metaphysical reality that I got it. A bit too deep even.

I was anti seduction game. And I almost got my gf and my first sexual experience without seduction game, I took very creativ way though that are my way through my experience. I used my own seduction game outside of all internet schemes, and that worked.

Edited by Aeris

54 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Hey I got a broken leg, how can I best ignore it? Anyone?

Lolol somehow your profile picture made this more funny.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

Have you studied pickup as if it were a skill?

Like piano or tennis?

I agree with this. 

This is a really good way to get better results.

don't remove it! it's energy you can channel to making it possible for you to have a girlfriend. there is nothing wrong with wanting something. it's how you channel that want and if you let it become an emotional/mental problem or something you use to grow you. relationships with others are something which is connected to your relationship with yourself so working on what's under the hood is a good place to start and fix these painful desires into healthy motivations guiding you to new experiences. 

All I want is a slim tall beautiful women. 

13 minutes ago, theking00 said:

All I want is a slim tall beautiful women. 

you need more than that my friend...

Dont look at me! Look inside!