Red-White-Light

Hygiene Conciousness

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Some Deep Insights about Hygiene Conciousness.

Paradigms of Reality people live in affect their Hygiene Conciousness.

Understand that Collective Hygiene Conciousness invites certain incects and animals.

I have to now accept Spawning as Teal Phenoma. The insects literally materialise from the Biome you create for it. (Imagine Minecraft Mobs

So just like when you place a torch in minecraft, you must put the light of hygiene conciousness in your house.

Gardening is also important because it can affect your house aura. Remove weeds, plant beautiful flowers etc. (Garden of Eden Analogy). 

You don't want these Entities in your house when you do Spiritual Practices because they feed you Negative Thoughts.

I will soon be sharing concious hygiene routines, some inspired by Islam.

Water Cleansing is also another Teal Phenoma.

These insects physcially attack you if you open you heart chakra.

The trick is to not be afraid of them, but to kill them, inviting an environment for angelic life to spawn. 

I don't know if it's possible, but I want to see if I can create angelic life into our physical reality.

Edited by Red-White-Light

I'm very hygiene aware. If i have been doing something that is filthy then I'll b able to feel the bacteria on my hands literally. Haha. It feels slightly slimier than regular skin sensation

First time I heard about Hygiene Consciousness but it seems really good, something to be aware of.

The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Morpheus (The Matrix)